Does anyone have a template for place cards? #2

I can't seem to find one in publiser - and I would like to be able to do a
mail merge.
0
M (187)

There are many here for Word and PowerPoint.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=place+cards

Do you want a tent card type? Input the dimensions into page setup, adjust the
copies per sheet.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Jen m" <Jen m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can't seem to find one in publiser - and I would like to be able to do a
> mail merge.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Copy field data to multiple places

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Outlook startup #2
All of a sudden all our outlook client (Outlook2002/Exchange 2000) are getting the following message: "Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" with the retry and cancel options. We hit the retry option it connects to the exchange. Any ideas???? Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstations? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

Gift Cards Implementation
Hi. I need advice on how to travel here please. I have 10 stores and an HQ setup. I want to implement a gift card that is barcoded. Here is what I envision: 1) All barcodes of giftcards are in the system and they have a dollar value against them. 2) Gift card is then scanned and made active somehow at the POS ?????? (How?) 3) Money received goes to a common enterprise account and z-report is modified to remove reporting of gift cards as this money does NOT belong to the store. 4) Profit Margin report is reworked to remove seeing sales of gift cards as the sale will stuff up the profit m...

NO #2
Seriously Microsoft, what the fuck? I'm not saying this as some sort of mac fan or money zealot or whatever. Hell, I even worked for you once... but.. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Fine, stop selling Money, I don't care. BUT LEAVE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS UP SO WE CAN GET ONLINE UPDATES INDEFINITELY. How much could that cost you a month? A couple thou? You throw more than that away every second repairing peoples broken Xbox 360s. This is a new freakin low. Seriously. ...

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

Custom invoice templates... where are they stored?
I want to be able to use them on my laptop when I'm travelling, but I can't find them on my desktop. And the help is useless here. Also, is there a way to tell Money to NOT use double spacing (vertical) in invoices? It is a huge waste of space. Thanks, Rich -- *************************************************************** Regards, Richard M. Coda PC Type Graphic Design Hi Richard, Advice for moving the custom invoice data from one machine to another was recently posted on the Yahoo!Groups email group dedicated to MS Money Small Biz. You can view the group here: http://fina...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

Where can I get a template that will calculate profloss after buy.
I need a template that will calculate all the possible variables in a share trade. The rate on buying, every day entry (7 days),Profit/loss on holding, prof/loss on sale etc. ...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

replacing a credit card account with a new account with same institution
My credit card was just replaced causing some credits and debits on the old account and transferred to a new account. Do I need to merge these accounts? When I update the accounts I only get a balance on th enew account and no transactions. Any advice would be appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, jeff.messett@gmail.com wrote: >My credit card was just replaced causing some credits and debits on >the old account and transferred to a new account. Do I need to merge >these accounts? When I update the accounts I only get a balance on th >enew account and no transactions. Any advice...

Don't know where else to put q's. 2 questions. 11g Dongle and wire
What is and Acer WLAN 11g USB Dongle? It is some program that is on my computer and pops-up at start-up. I'v double clicked it, and nothing happens. I went on Acers site, and I can find nothing. Even some freeware mentions it, but they only talked about the freeware, not this WLAN 11g itself. And how can I tell if I have wireless or not. This seems like a nobrainer, you have it or not. But some documents on my computer mention wireless internet surfing in programs that are there. I use a high speed connection through an external modem that connects to my comuter and the w...

Database problem #2
Hi guys, I wrote an application that reads about 50.000 records from many files and wrote these in a db. This application is really slow. Can the cause of this slowness be the reading from the files? If yes, can I resolve with 2 thread where one will makes a cache of records reads from the files and the other writes the data in the db? Tnx It's more likely to be the writing in the db that's slow, assuming that you're not processing the files as you open them. One thing that might help in this case is to close any open indexes before adding the new records, and re-create the in...

michael lalonde #2
michael lalonde mike lalonde sudbury wanderer tax solutions 3665 Arista Way http://www.freewebs.com/wandererartificialstupidity/ http://www.geocities.com/wandererartificialstupidity http://wandererartificialstupidity.tripod.com http://members.aol.com/lalonm/ http://www.wanderers.freewebweb.com/ Wanderer Tax Solutions 702 Barrydowne Road - Unit 9 Sudbury, ON P3A 3T5 705 562 2399 Barrydowne Road Sudbury, Ontario. Second Location. 1630 Agincourt Avenue Sudbury, ON. wanderer rampar wdr c64 commodore 64. jason john lalonde mike lalonde sudbury temagami lalonde jason tesker angela legrow darryl...

Learning Excel #2
A friend has asked me to recommend a resource so that he can learn more about using Excel effectively. He is using Excel 2007, but I think that Excel 2003 resources would work as well. He can manage basic formulas, but is aware that the potential is essentially infinite ... I have crawled around the web and found many tutorials, but don't really know what to recommend to him. Has anyone here used Excel tutorials? Could you recommend something? Thanks so much! Hi, look into http://www.contextures.com http://www.cpearson.com/excel/topic.aspx "Jinny M." wrote: > A ...

Outlook and html emails #2
A friend who I think uses Outlook not Outlook Express says she can't open certain emails. I think they are probably html emails. Is there a preference setting in Outlook she cam change somewhere? TIA What exactly happens when she tries to open them? Does she get an error, are they plain text etc. What folder are they in? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outl...

How to compile the section? #2
Hi, Can you please tell me how to compile the section? Thanks ! ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; # include "gdiplus.h" VOID Example_DrawLine(HDC hdc) { Graphics graphics(hdc); // Create a Pen object. Pen blackPen(Color(255, 0, 0, 0), 3); // Create two Point objects that define the line. Point point1(100, 100); Point point2(500, 100); // Draw the line. graphics.DrawLine(&blackPen, point1, point2); } There is an example on the MSDN website that shows how to use GDI+ to draw a line. http...

Forecast Function #2
How can I use the forecast function on columns that are not adjacent to each other, or alternately, is there another function I can use for this. Otherwise, I have to type in the whole regression line equation thusly, =AVERAGE(L3,AB3,AR3)+((((3*((L3*1998)+(AB3*2001)+(AR3*2002)))-((L3+AB3+AR3)*(1998+2001+2002))))/((3*((1998^2)+(2001^2)+(2002^2)))-((1998+2001+2002)^2))*(2003-AVERAGE(1998,2001,2002))) I'm forecasting 2003 data from 1998,2001, and 2002 data. Thanks, X ...

Speech Recognition #2
Hi I am trying to load a .wav file to a Speech Reconizer. I am developing code in VC++. I reffered to http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/SAPI51sr/Whitepapers/WP_Using_Wave_Files_With_SR_Engines.asp I am not getting any errors but still I am not geeting the o/p window poped up. Here is the code ************* CODE STARTS*********** CComPtr<ISpStream> cpInputStream; // CComPtr<ISpRecognizer> cpRecognizer; //CComPtr<ISpRecoContext> cpRecoContext; //CComPtr<ISpRecoGrammar> cpRecoGrammar; CSpStreamFormat sInputFormat; ...