documents created with microsoft office publisher 2007 trial versi

recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007
duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents
but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003
version of microsoft office?
0
THOMAS1 (129)

If you have Publisher 2002 or 03 you can open the files. You may be able to
recover the text in Word.
Try a print screen if you really need the file.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007
> duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents
> but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003
> version of microsoft office?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
8/5/2008 10:20:02 AM

"thomas" wrote:

> recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007
> duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents
> but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003
> version of microsoft office?

how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of w.
how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of weeks ahead from a given date. ie Start date 1/10/04 Contract Duration 27 weeks Result date? This is what i am trying to acheive, any help would be appreciated. Thanks Hi With date in A2 =A2+7*27 -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "Ska" <Ska@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BF11EA1-893B-4D09-A5A0-39C5E1E5CEE7@microsoft.com... > how do i create an excel formula to work out a date x amount of weeks ahead > from a given date. ie > Start ...

Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema?
Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization Unit and some security groups under that OU. No changes that can't be simply undone... "Rifat Yavuz" <Rifat Yavuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5E9FBF3-D8B5-4735-AC87-494AA2B81599@microsoft.com... > Q. Does Microsoft CRM 3.0 extend the Active Directory schema? thanks Chris Rifat Yavuz "Chris Resch" wrote: > No, the AD schema is not extended. It simply creates an add'l Organization...

Junk E-Mail Options in OL 2007
I have checked the box "permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the junk e-mail folder", but I still get a lot of junk in my junk e-mail folder. I think I understand why, but I would like to confirm. I am on an exchange 2003 server. I assume that whatever filter the exchange server applies is before any filter that my computer would apply. I assume exchange is putting those emails into my junk e-mail folder, while any junk my local Outlook catches, it will just delete according to my preferences? I would sure like to just not ever have anything go into t...

Outlook 2007 printing is slow
The President of our company called us up to his office this morning because his Outlook 2007 took 20 seconds to print out an email. He said it was printing fine on Friday. He's using Winxp sp3 with Microsoft Office 2007. The computer is only two months old. We printed to two different printers and that narrowed it down for us that Outlook 2007 had a problem. We ran a Office diagnostic and everything was fine. Word prints fine to both printers. We checked the print drivers and they are up-to-date. We even did a system restore and it still didn't work. The last updates he had were from ...

Why does Exchange create its own profiles?
I had to recreate a user's Outlook profile, and when I went into the Control Panel, Mail, there were 35 BACKUP profiles, just called BACKUP ## or Outlook. I removed them, did the work I had to do, and checked again, and another one had been created. This one user gets this every time they open Outlook. Has anyone else come across this, or have any suggestions on what to check? We use Exchange 2003. ...

Excel 2007
Hi all, We have a spreadsheet that was set up to link to a database via a system DSN. To simplify deployment of this, I'd like to change this to connect via the connection string below: DRIVER=SQL Server;SERVER=xxx;UID=xxx;PWD=xxx;DATABASE=xxx; I've done this for another spreadsheet, and it was easy (Data tab- >Connections->Properties), but in this next spreadsheet the Connection Properties for one connection are greyed out/disabled, so I can't change the string. Does anyone have any ideas how to enable these values again so I can change the connection string? thanks! ...

Open outlook express eml files with Office Outlook
How can I get my Microsoft Outlook e-mail software to open a Outlook Express .eml file save on a network. My objective is to be able to double click the .eml file or drag and drop it into my Microsoft Outlook application. Thank you, LS Lance <llscott@csicable.net> wrote: > How can I get my Microsoft Outlook e-mail software to > open a Outlook Express .eml file save on a network. My > objective is to be able to double click the .eml file or > drag and drop it into my Microsoft Outlook application. You have to open in with Outlook Express and then move it to Outlook fro...

Can I add additional emoticons to Communicator 2007?
I would like to increase the available emoticons in Communicator 2007. Anyone know how? AFAIK, you can't but this would be better asked in the Communication server forums. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slip...

Publisher 07 Default Folder
I have Publisher 2007, how do I set the startup folder to something other than "MyDocuments"? I edited the properties and set the "Start-in Directory" to the desired one, but when I launch Publisher and attempt to open a file, it goes right back to "MyDocuments" Thanks Charliec ****************************************************** Charliec Change the name of the My Documents folder Do the following in these 2007 Microsoft Office system programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Access Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Save As. InfoPath, Project, Pub...

Office Standard 2003, no more activations left by phone or online
I have used all of my activations, online and by phone. Am I out of luck and need to purchase a new key? Is there a way around this? If its a retail version you can install as often as you like providing you dont exceed the number of *working* PC's its licensed for. If an oem version its only licensed for the origonal PC "BettyBlue" <BettyBlue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A099EC53-A617-4083-83F7-889AECFFAD01@microsoft.com... >I have used all of my activations, online and by phone. Am I out of luck >and > need to purchase a new...

Creating forwarding rule in Exchange
Exchange 2003 SP2 If I have user fee@domain.com receiving email at address fee@domain.com, is it possible to create a rule in Exchange that does this: All emails from user@outsidedomain.com that go to fee@domain.com should be forwarded to foo@domain.com If it is possible, and I do not have a domain user named foo, would I have to create one or simply create a contact in order for the mailbox to be created? 1. You need some recipient to have the email address fee@domain.com 2. No native facility to selectively forward mail from a particular smtp address only. You could either do it usi...

my CStatic class : how to create a derived class
I want to derive a CStatic (let's call it CMyStatic) class to create a static box with a white background. So thanks to the classwizard I have done a new class derived from a CStatic and I have overidden the OnCtlColor message like this : CMyStatic::CMyStatic() { } CMyStatic::~CMyStatic() { } BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyStatic, CStatic) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CMyStatic) ON_WM_CTLCOLOR() //}}AFX_MSG_MAP END_MESSAGE_MAP() //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / // CMyStatic message handlers HBRUSH CMyStatic::OnCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { H...

Losing all formatting in Excel 2007 files
I have Office 2007 running on an XP desktop and a Windows 7 laptop. I work on an Excel .xlsx file on my desktop but when I open it on my laptop all of the formatting is lost. I have had this exact same problem except vista to xp. I wouldn't lose all of the formatting, but some words would would be on different lines. Other things I have noticed is that my Office 2007 on Vista doesn't always have the same fonts as on my Office 2007 XP. I think the formatting issue is more of a compatibility issue. ...

Viewing completed taks in outlook 2007
Is there a way of viewing all your completed tasks, the ones that are not being displayed. Once the task has been completed then this task is removed from the current view. The current view is ordered by categories, then priority and then by date. Many thanks in advance Hemant Have you tried changing the view to not filter out completed tasks or using another view. The Completed Tasks view will show those tasks "HB" <hemant.babbar@logicacmg.com> wrote in message news:1168964637.905306@ernani.logica.co.uk... > Is there a way of viewing all your completed tasks, th...

can't create item
can't create item, when i hit a link to e mail on a internet explorer . i get the error mesge .cant create item ...

SumIf
Hi =SUMIF(A6:A2000,"(left(a6:a2000,4))=(left($K$14,4))",F6:F2000) I want to create a sub total of all values in column F, at certain subtotal cells in column F where the the first 4 (or other to be set)characters of a code in cells a6 to a2000 match the first 4 characters in cell$K$14 (or other cell to be set). The above doesn't seem to work, is it possible? am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ritchi Try this array* formula: =SUM(IF(LEFT(A$6:A$2000,4)=LEFT($K$14,4),F$6:F$2000,0)) * As this is an array formula, then once you have typed it in (or s...

Problem registering Office:mac 2008

Out of Office Assiatance issues
Hi all, One of our users (UserA) is having issues receiving an Out of Office confirmation email when he emails a particular user (UserB). For test purposes I emailed this users (UserB) and received the out of office response. The UserA is able to receive other emails and there is no mailbox size restriction in place. What else can be done to investigate and resolve this issue. Version of Outlook the user is using is Microsoft Outlook 2002 ( 10.2627.2625 ) no Service Pack. "Leon" <ap76_at_email.com> wrote in message news:eRH1U3JdEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi a...

When launching Excel 2007 the VB debuger always opens
I am testing Excel 2007 Beta 2 on two computers. On one of them, XP SP2 there is no problem. On the other, 2003 Server SP1, each time I open Excel a VB window opens up, with a message that says "Compile error: Cant find project or library." If I close that window I get a message saying that the debugger will stop. If I close that, Excel reacts normally. Any suggestions? Thanks ccoates@gfs.com Hi Chris, Do you have any templates loading on the second computer? Any add-ins? What is shown in VB itself when you see the error message? Which module are you in? This sounds like...

Outlook 2007 Address Book 01-21-10
I've just installed Outlook 2007 and it's imported my address book from Outlook 2003 as a single list of contacts/addresses with 150 names! This is too unweildy of course, so I want to divide these up into about 6 or 8 separate groups according to the contact nature. The help advice online does give methods of creating sub-folders but I can't get either of them to work - would appreciate any workarounds please. -- Chris 1-9 (UK) "Chris 1-9" <Chris19@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50F25761-01EC-4EE5-A440-980E48511A8F@microsof...

Can Access 2007 analyze w/Excel?
I have installed Office 2007 and I am not able to locate the option to Analyze a report with Excel. I was able to do this with Access 2003 and it would put all the data from a report into an Excel file. How do I do this in Access 2007? I do not see the option anywhere after opening the report. Thanks, CEV I forgot to mention that when I have the report open, The export to Excel option is greyed out as is the sharepoint list option right next to it. Thanks, CEV "CEV" <chadv@advancebkg.com> wrote in message news:fg52n601iel@enews5.newsguy.com... >I have installed...

2010 CAS and 2007 CAS same AD site
Hello all I have a 2007 sp2 CAS server and a 2010 CAS server located in the same AD site. On the 2007 CAS server i have changed the externalurl from https://mail.kbblab.com/owa to https://legacy.kbblab.com/owa, i left the internalurl at its default setting. On the 2010 CAS server the externalurl points to https://mail.kbblab.com/owa and i set the Exchange2003URL to https://legacy.kbblab.com/owa. The 2010 CAS server is using FBA authentication and basic with SSL. The 2007 CAS server is using NTLM and windowsintegrated for internaluathenticationmethods. I have created an ...

Can't read mail in reading pane of outlook 2007 if not in safe mode
Hi all! I have a problem since I installed the outlook 2007 beta 2. I receive mail as nice as possible, but when I want to read it, there is only the title, from whom and to whom data in reading pane. The mesage is, let's say "invisible" :) Anyone have the same prob? When I start outlook 2007 in safe mode, everything works OK. The only prob with safe mode is, that you always have to set the reading pane on and hide the big buttons.... We'll if anyone has a solution...I haven't find it... In the next week I will reinstall the system and see... maybe, just maybe I ...

Access 2007 runtime with sharepoint
Is there a way to use the Access 2007 runtime to do offline access with sharepoint? Either v2.0 or v3.0 Thanks in advance. andrew. ...

MS Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have Student Teacher version 2008. I have MS Office installed on three different MAC's with three individual codes (Allows for three installs). When MS Office is running on my wife's MAC Book, and I run it my iMAC, I get an error message that I'm exceeding the licenses. I'm not. How do I get this to stop?? <xVVAtc@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have Student Teacher version 2008. I have MS Office installed on three > different MAC's with three individual codes (Allows for three insta...