different versions - one project

I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher.  I am trying
to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it.
What can I do?
0
jabrjawz (2)

You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher.  I am trying
> to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it.
> What can I do?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
10/4/2008 7:15:21 PM
What if I can't get back to work before I need it?

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher.  I am trying
> > to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it.
> > What can I do?

0
jabrjawz (2)
10/4/2008 7:41:01 PM
You'll need a friend with a newer version to save it as the older version
for you. Just so you know, the file will be a lot bigger in 2000. Might make
a difference when you do find a buddy with Publisher.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

> What if I can't get back to work before I need it?
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher.  I am
>> >trying
>> > to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open
>> > it.
>> > What can I do?

0
jl_paules (2769)
10/4/2008 7:54:26 PM
Send me the file and I will convert it for you. If it is too large I will put it
on a web page for you to download.
mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What if I can't get back to work before I need it?
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher.  I am trying
>> > to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it.
>> > What can I do?

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Update one table from another

Copying data from one chart to another

Text to columns

1 Chart

One Entry to Multiple Rows

Percentage difference calc that knows the largest figure
I have a calculation in cell A3 which looks at the content of Cell A1 and Cell A2 and then works out the difference between both as a percentage For instance Cell A1 = 100 Cell A2 = 10 Cell A3 returns the difference as being 90% My simple calculation in Cell A3 is as follows =(A1-A2)/A1 Cell A3 is formatted to give the answer as a percentage to 2 decimal places The above works fine as long as the number in Cell A1 is greater than the number in Cell A2 If the number in A2 is greater than the number in A1 then my calculated answer is incorrect For instance Cell A1 = 10...

Moving from Home & Student to Full version of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I need Exchange support and therefore I am planning to buy the Full version of MS Office 2008 for Mac. I already purchased and installed (and have been using) MS Office 2008 Home & Student edition. My questions are: 1. Should I uninstall the Home & Student edition before installing the Full version? (I assume so). 2. How do I make sure that the data I have already created in Office 2008 Home & Student edition will be available to me after installing the Full version? In particular, how do I make sure that ...

Too many different cell formats #6

Office 207 One Note
My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just disappeared. I'm not sure but none of the other pages look the same. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? Have had no other computer problems recently. -- Rockymtnwoman -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > My One Note has been working fine for at least 2 years. Then a couple of days > ago two pages of my most important information in my main workbook just > disappeared. > I'm not sure b...

Hide Global.xls (personal.xls) in project explorer
How do I hide VBAProject(Global.xls) in project explorer. I just want my normal project there. Helge You can't hide it, but you could give it a password: Select your project Tools|VBAProject|Protection tab Give it a memorable password At least the project won't be too intrusive. nankerp wrote: > > How do I hide VBAProject(Global.xls) in project explorer. I just want > my normal project there. > > Helge -- Dave Peterson ...

Bulk sending of emails in Outlook being rejected if one address is wrong.
I am sending bulk emails in BCC and they are all being returned to me because one or more of the email addresses is incorrect. Is there a way to setup Outlook so that the emails go to the correct addresses and the incorrect addresses are bounced back to me? I use the Mail Merge feature and send out a newsletter with over 1000 e-mail addresses (who signed up for the newsletter so it is not spam). My service provider, Comcast, just put a limit of 10 at a time. It's real fun sending these out monthly!! >-----Original Message----- >I am sending bulk emails in BCC and they a...

Users cannot login to OWA after Exchange 2K3 was moved into different OU
I created a new OU named member servers, and moved the exchange 2k3 server into it. After I moved it, only the administrator was able to login to OWA successfully. No users could login to OWA. I created a test account with a mailbox, and was able to login to OWA with the newly created test account. I then moved the exchange 2k3 server from the member servers OU into the computers OU, and the newly created account was unable to login to OWA. Any help with this would be appreciated. ...

Moving certain data to different sheet
I need to move data that meets a certain criteria, to another sheet within a workbook. For instance, if a column of data is for a certain ZIP code area, I need it to automatically copy to a sheet for that city. Say, 40202 would go to the Louisville, KY sheet. Because Louisville has multiple ZIPs, I would need only the data that begins with 402 to go to that sheet. Lexington KY's data, which begins with ZIP code 405, would go to its own sheet. Macro? Formula? Thanks! This can definitely not be created with a formula. I suggest that you make use of the macros. Rgrds, Kris...

one company doesn't show $ amounts in payables for one user
I have a user who has access to multiple companies. The access for all companies is the same. In one company when she goes to Inquiry>purchasing>trx by vendor, the display shows $0 for all transactions. Other companies, she sees the correct $ amount. There are no modified windows and again her security is the same for all companies. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? TIA I am having this exact problem and would appreciate a fix. I have to change users to have the payables inquiry amounts show. I only have this problem in one company and I am the only user in our of...

Are there MFC subclasses that give a different "look and feel" to the UI?
I was wondering if there are free implementations of MFC subclasses of windows and controls that give you a different look and feel? I like the Windows 2000 look, but it's quite a bit dated now, and the XP look is hideous for my taste, so I'm looking for something new, more modern looking, sleek. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Franco See if this has something your looking for. http://www.prof-uis.com/ "Franco" <cuminato@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1149800640.987272.304540@c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I was wondering if there are free implementa...

how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short array one?
Hi, In my unicode VC6 app, how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short array? ....... CString strRst; unsigned short strOleChars[100]; strOleChars = strRst; //??? Thank you. Is ConvertStringToBSTR() what you are looking for? AliR. "David" <David_Wang_Xian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e6gbA3avFHA.720@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > In my unicode VC6 app, how to convert a CString variable to unsigned short > array? > ...... > CString strRst; > unsigned short strOleChars[100]; > strOleChars = strRst; //??? > > Thank you. > > ...

Prevent copy and paste in one column
I am having trouble trying to prevent copying and pasting in one specific column. The code refers to the specific range, but yet it prevents copying and pasting on the whole worksheet. Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) If Not Intersect(Target, Columns("H:H")) Is Nothing Then Application.CellDragAndDrop = False Application.CutCopyMode = False Else Application.CellDragAndDrop = True End If End Sub Works for me in Excel 2003 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:42:01...

how do I turn off journal for one file #2
I have a number of excel files that run regularly. I how can I turn of individual files so they don't clutter my jouranl in Outlook? ...

VBA project locked
Hi While importing the Calender package (Calendar80.Package) i got the following error "Package contains items that cannot be imported becuase their VBA project locked" Date Dialong , Microsoft Calender control 11.0 and Rm_Analysis Report were shown as locked How to resolve this ? ...

database schema
Hello, Just need an input /advice... what are the deliverables for a typical software development project for an external customer. is it a norm to give the database design schema to customer, if yes, then in which format. Regards I think you need to get a contract project manager in asap. You are guaranteed to get the wrong thing right (most popular game in project management unless you have sought complete clarity from your customer on what will make the project successful and detailed this information in a Business case. The database schema is usually part of th...

What is Compatibility Mode format? How its different from others
What are the advantages/disadvantages of Compatibility Mode? Which other format mode can be used? Compatibility Mode uses only features that are available in Word 97-2003. It is suitable for most purposes and will be used for any document that is saved in .doc format, rather than the Word 2007 docx or docm formats. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "author2010" <author2010@discussions.microsoft.com&...

When is Microsoft coming out with updated version of Publisher?
I've been using Pubisher since 1997 and it's great...but now it's almost FOUR years old with no no version! More graphics, more WordArt options, that would be nice. When are we going to see a Publisher 2006-7?????? There is a new version of Office being beta tested now with an approximate release date of Spring 2007. (No clue about the amount of clipart or WordArt. Sorry) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Nancy O'Brien" <Nancy O'Brien@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:005128ED-EF3D-4ADA-B02D-B5EB6790BFC0@microsoft.com.....