different templates for each page

is there a way to make a publication that has different templates for
different pages?
0
Jones (41)

Open two instances of Publisher, in the first instance open your template (are you
meaning a pre-designed publication?). Do your edits, copy and paste to the second
instance of Publisher. Back to the first, close and don't save, new, open the second
template, do your edits, copy and paste to the other publication's page two and so
on...

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"james jones" <james jones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> is there a way to make a publication that has different templates for
> different pages?

0
gsauer (5093)

Match 2 Columns, Return 3rd, Differing Match Types
Hello, I have 3 columns of data in my main table. For example: Blue / 2 / $5 Blue / 4 / $10 Blue / 6 / $15 Green / 3 / $4 Green / 10 / $8 Red / 1 / $1 Red / 4 / $3 What I am looking to do is use some kind if Index/Match function (I think) to look up the color (column A) and number (column B) and have the price returned (column C). I have found lots of solutions for this out there, however the one part I keep getting stuck on is when I need to look up something like the following... Blue / 5 = #N/A. I want the answer to be $10 but since the number 5 is not an exact mat...

make page footer invisible
In the detail section of a report called Payment Receipt , I display the result of a query, Expr2, in a text box. (This will be a number (dollar amount) that is different for every record. FYI the text box is also called Expr2.) If that value = 0, I do not want the page footer to display. So I used the following code in OnFormat for the detail section: If [Reports]![payment receipt].[Expr2] = 0 Then [Reports]![payment receipt].[Section](4).Visible = False End If It doesn't work. Any help? Thanks. -- Alan I would try Me.Section(acPageFooter).Visible = False Or even [Reports]...

How can I remove the Adminstrator Template from my default distribution group?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C6AF12.777646B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How can I remove the Adminstrator Template from my default distribution = group in the GAL? I'm using exchange 2003 on sbs2003. Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C6AF12.777646B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equ...

Scheduling an update to a page
Can anyone advise what happens to the current version of a page when you create an updated version which you publish scheduled to go live at some point in the future? Does the current version become unpublished, leaving nothing but some kind of error message, or does it stay up until replaced by the new one? Obviously the second of these is what I'd like... If you are talking about pages in a publishing site of SharePoint, the pages library has versioning enabled. Users see the current major (published) version of the page when they view the page. As you modify the page yo...

Background page number
Can anyone tell me how to finally rid my spreadsheets of that annoyin background watermark page number? It shows a big over-powering "Pag 1" on the sheet. Must get rid of it. Please send some relief. I hav tried everything -- srcd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- srcdc's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1554 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27107 It appears that you are in the page break preview mode. Go to the view menu option and select 'Normal'. Th...

Avery Template 5160-Text in label does not line up when printed
I typed up the labels using Publisher 2000 SR1. I have an HP Inkjet printer. I have a template in the package of labels and the text lines up perfectly. When I print it onto the actual labels, it does not line up. Publisher 2000 user here. You might want to get the other SRs, Office 2000 updates at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/CD010699551033.aspx?ofcresset=1 On your label printing problem, when you select File Print Select the Page Options button, then the Custom Options button and verify the Margins and Gaps are correct for you card stock. If you ...

separate outlook folders for different email accounts
one of my email accounts started depositing their messagees in my business account in box last week. I cannot find any information easily to help me find out how to keep these email accounts segregated so i made a special rule and that took care of the problem until i signed in again the next day. I need my accounts to deliver into their proper folders...please advise. "scb" <scb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCEA2113-23D7-4053-91E8-18C07E8147ED@microsoft.com... > one of my email accounts started depositing their messagees in my business ...

templates of flyer folded in 3 parts
I need a template in Publisher that will enable design a flyer double sided and fold in 3 part (i.e. A4 fold in 3 parts) There are many A4 brochure templates included in Publisher, there are many here as well: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/FX100595491033.aspx?pid=CL100632981033 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "festohi" <festohi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63C208B1-55C9-414C-9A26-3DC362227760@microsoft.com... >I need a template in Publisher that will enable design a flyer double sided > and fold in 3 part (i.e. A4 fold in 3 pa...

Issue with joint accounts and two different user Ids
My wife and I have two seperate retirmement accounts and a joint brokerage (with different login IDs) at fidelity. So, whenever we log into fidelity website using either one's login Id, we see our own retirement account + the joint brokerage account in the portfolio. So, I went in first and using my own fidelity login Id downloaded the statements to setup my new money accounts in Money 2006. And it worked as expected and pulled in my retirement + our joint brokerage account and created corresponding two new investment accounts in money. Now, I went back and tried to create new Fi...

How do I get real page numbers shown instead {Page }
I must have unwillingly reset the program, because instead of page numbers it gives {PAGE } at the bottom of each page. Also, instead of showing an equation it says {EMBEDDED }. hOW DO i SET IT BACK TO NORMAL DISPLAY? Alt-F9 (or, individually or for whichever ones happen to be selected, Shift-F9). On Jan 2, 5:44=A0pm, Gregory <Greg...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I must have unwillingly reset the program, because instead of page number= s > it gives {PAGE } at the bottom of each page. Also, instead of showing an > equation > it says {EMBEDDED =A0 }....

Inverted pages for use in instruction manuals
I'm looking for a template or download that I can use to create an instruction manual that has every other page inverted. For instance, the front of every page is in English and, when the manual is finished, it can be turned over and upside down to show the Spanish instructions. Any suggestions? The manuals I've seen that look like that tend to have the front half in English and the back half upside down in Spanish. Select everything on the Spanish page, group it, rotate it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "TechWriter" <TechWriter@discussions.micr...

MS 'Open Sourced' Windows Template Libray
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_1BDE_01C43EA4.A29B6C70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Download links: http://wtl.50megs.com/wtl.htm =20 Click Here =20 =20 ------=_NextPart_000_1BDE_01C43EA4.A29B6C70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD&...

Print different page setting on reports, please....help!!
Can anyone know how to make a report print different orientation. I need to print a report of two pages, the first page set as landscape and the second as portrait. I try to change the section and force that into next page but just can't find out how to make it print different page setting. Any help would be appricate.....thank you very much. Is there a reason you can't print two different reports 1 after the other? "Blackcolour" wrote: > Can anyone know how to make a report print different orientation. I need to > print a report of two pages, the first page s...

CRM Email templates should include the ability to put hyperlinks .
Currently you are not able to include hyperlinks behind graphics in CRM Email templates. Emails created using a template that insert the user's email address also don't have a "mailto" hyperlink attached to it. This should be automatically created by CRM. There is also no way to make this happen manually. You can create a simple web page with images that are hyperlinks and copy and paste them into an email template and they will work as links. You can also cut and paste hyperlinked text from a webpage into an email template. Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com...

IE8 Print->Print->Page Setup doesn't open dialog
I am on Windows 7 x64 with IE8 (32-bit). When I try to open the page setup dialog it does nothing. Ok, well it does the blue ring for a second or two then no dialog. I tried lots of things including rebooting and still no dialog. It works on IE8 (64-bit) just not IE8 (32-bit). Extra info: Yes, I looked around for dialog on other screen, under other windows, under my desk, etc. :-) The print preview works (except for the page setup button on it). The print works and it does print. IE8 Version: 8.0.7600.16385 Update Versions: 0 Win 7 Ultimate I ran win update and found 1 IE8 sec...

Printing pubisher documents saved on different computers
I have created and saved a publisher document using Publisher 2003 on my computer, saved it to CD and printed it using another computer. The text appears not to fit into the text boxes and often text is lost. Cn I prevent this happening in any way? many thanks -- ROY See if copying to the hard drive and then printing makes a difference. Do both computers have the same fonts installed? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ROY" <ROY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0987F95-6C80-4A8D-...

Changing 1 word to another word on a different page
I have a work sheet that if an answer in a cell on page 2 is "Yes" or "No", I need it to display the opposite in a cell on page 1 In a1 in sheet1 put =IF(Sheet2!A1="yes","no","") -- Russell Dawson Excel student "Circuitman57" wrote: > I have a work sheet that if an answer in a cell on page 2 is "Yes" or "No", > I need it to display the opposite in a cell on page 1 Missed a bit =IF(Sheet2!A1="yes","no",IF(Sheet2!A1="no","yes","")) -- ...

Graphics Bleeding on Other Pages
Help! When I insert graphics to a page in my booklet it is also showing up on another page. How do I stop this from happening and 'why' is this happening? What am I doing wrong? Thanks! -- Blessed Assurance Does this only happen when you print? If you have objects in the scratch area, drag them to the top or to the bottom of your publication, then print. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Ann" <ann@mindspring.net.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:255BBF8D-F781-4DE5-9F62-083B04B0DD5C@microsoft...

creating a chart template
How do I create a chart template so all I have to do is paste multipule copies of this template and reassociate the cell references? ...

To scroll down a page
Hi all, How I can make a slide by scrolling up the page. Please advice me With thanks and regards Pol If you want the slide to appear if it is coming from the bottom or the top use the wipe animation and adjust the time to your liking. Always a good idea to mention the version of PowerPoint your working with. -- Michael Koerner MS MVP - PowerPoint "pol" <pol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EE894FD0-EF08-4633-BF5F-4F49E5D0ECAB@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > How I can make a slide by scrolling up the page. Please advice...

Can't print pages in proper order
Hi, [Publisher 2003] I created a four-page folded card to print 5.5" wide x 8.5" high on standard 8.5" x 11" paper. I started with a blank Publisher document. There's a photo and text on the cover and two pages of text inside the folded card. No matter how I arrange the page order, the "cover page" with the photo always prints on the wrong half of the sheet of paper, so it is positioned on the back page of the folded card, rather than the front. That is, it prints on the left, instead of the right side of the unfolded sheet. I checked a Publisher templ...

Wrong date on home page brings up 2 year old investments-can't cha
When I open Money 2007, my date showing on the left side is 2 years off-not exact. I have tried to advance it when I look at my investments page but it says I can't set a date in the future. Can this date be changed to refllect my current totals? I hate to reload everything. I reloaded a backup from a week ago but it didn't correct the problem. Please help, thanks. =?Utf-8?B?VGVk?= <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:C08B8251-AC6C-42FE-8519-911864B52F27@microsoft.com: > When I open Money 2007, my date showing on the left side is 2 years > off-not exact. I ...

how do i chain multiple docs and keep child doc page numbering?
Assembling composite Word doc of monthly reports from several sources. Need each child doc to keep page numbering of original, even though one child may have sections with numbering starting over for each section, while next child has sections but keeps contiuous page numbering. New master doc can't treat member children as section, where page numbering starts over since that ruins start numbers for sections contained in some of the child docs. -- Chris Hi Chris, In the parent document, you can set up the page numbering for each Section to start from 1 and, if you're ...

Applying different formatting in the text box that has conditional
Is it possible to apply different formatting styles in a textbox that has reference to multiple fields and formulas? Thank you Yes. Show what you are putting in the text box and how you would want it formatted. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "olesja" wrote: > Is it possible to apply different formatting styles in a textbox that has > reference to multiple fields and formulas? Thank you olesja wrote: >Is it possible to apply different formatting styles in a textbox that has >reference to multiple fields and formulas? It's probably doable in a ...

How do I save a calendar template redesigned from a Publisher Temp
I opened a Publisher predesigned calendar template. Reworked it to fit my org. monthly call schedule. Saved my template as "Save As", "Save as type: Publisher Template", "Rape Response Call Schedule". Now when I select that template in "New Publication", "New from a design", "Templates" it pulls up my template correctly. BUT, when I "Change date range" it alters my template back to the orig. Publisher template design with my preset co. data, but missing additional text boxes, employee contact #s, and adding logos ...