Different orientations in one publication in publisher?

I am trying to create different orientations in one publication in publisher,
ie one page portrait and then the next landscape. Is this possible?
0
Shoshigrl (1)

Not in the way you are thinking. What you *can* do is to lay a page out as a
separate document, rotate it 90�, and paste it into your target document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Shoshigrl" <Shoshigrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create different orientations in one publication in
>publisher,
> ie one page portrait and then the next landscape. Is this possible?

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
3/2/2006 4:15:10 AM
On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 04:02:27 +0000, Shoshigrl wrote
(in article <DC532338-15D5-4D8A-81A8-B25ABA99FD5B@microsoft.com>):

> I am trying to create different orientations in one publication in publisher,

> ie one page portrait and then the next landscape. Is this possible?

ARRGH!!! Doesn't *anyone* STFW before posting anymore?! This question is
answered ad nauseam et ad infinitum - someone asked only the other day!
Google Groups has archives going back 25 *years* - and you'd have only needed
to go back less than 72 hours.

The answer is no. Group and turn 90 degrees.

0
naggingdoubt (192)
3/2/2006 4:17:13 AM
Margolotta wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 04:02:27 +0000, Shoshigrl wrote
> (in article <DC532338-15D5-4D8A-81A8-B25ABA99FD5B@microsoft.com>):
>

>>I am trying to create different orientations in one publication in publisher,
>

>>ie one page portrait and then the next landscape. Is this possible?
>

> ARRGH!!! Doesn't *anyone* STFW before posting anymore?! This question is
> answered ad nauseam et ad infinitum - someone asked only the other day!
> Google Groups has archives going back 25 *years* - and you'd have only needed
> to go back less than 72 hours.
>
> The answer is no. Group and turn 90 degrees.

Ad nauseam et ad infinitum...is a very self-incriminating statement.
GAFL!
Frank
0
fb4610 (36)

Linked graphics into a Publisher 2000 document
I have a 400KB document (withgout graphics). I insert two JPEG images each around 200KB into the document. I figure the resulting document should be around 700KB. Result? An 11MB file. I delete the images (document is now 400KB) and instead insert the images using the "Link to File" option. Graphics Manager confirms that the images are linbked into the file. The size should not be more than 500KB. Result? An 11MB file. Question is how can I insert images into a Publisher 2000 documentr without the file blowing up? And why does it blow up? Regards, Richard. Richard wrot...

Two profiles sharing one email account/pst?
I have a laptop, Win XP Pro & Office XP, that I use at work logging in as user/domain. At home I log in as user/laptop. The first time I used it at home & tried to check mail (mail was originally set up at work), it went through the motions to set up a new email account. Surely, I can share the same mail account or pst between profiles, but how? Thanks find the pst from work on your computer - if windows explorer, tools, options, view hidden files and folders is not set to show hidden files and folders, change it and then browse to C:\Documents and Settings\work_username\Local Setti...

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Sent Items to Public folder?
Hi How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder? Thanks Himalyas wrote: > Hi > > How can I synch user's sent itmes to a particular public folder? > > Thanks No syncing is possible. You could use a rule for this. If this is a mail-enabled public folder and you have multiple people accessing it/using Send As for it, consider using a shared mailbox instead...and see www.ivasoft.biz. Thanks for help. Could you please suggest me good book on public folders and exchange 2003 in general? I have not touched exchange since 5.5. "Lanwench [MVP - ...

NDR goes to different user
I have an Exchange 2003 serving two domains, both domains have a user nemed "info" the problem I get is that when user info on domain A sends a mail to an unknown user, the ndr is received by info at domain B? any ideias? Thx, Ed ...

How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented?
How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. Which version of Visio are you using? Randall Arnold "Sherry" <nowhere@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ut%23cPHX1DHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's > possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. > > Visio 2000 "Randall Arnold" <rgarnold@cathartis.com_> wrote in message news:#pEeMyY1DHA.1272@TK2MSFTNG...

publisher 2003 #38
Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , opening "my computer" is also slow ??? can any one help with this issue ?? That could be a multitude of things. And I'd even guess that most are not Office related. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "zed" wrote: > Have just updated from publisher 1998 to 2003 via proffesional office 2003 > and have found the "save as" function is terribly slow (as apposed to 98 ) , > opening "my c...

Creating a template using Publisher

Age difference
Hi, I know that there is something possible with my problem but I can't figure it out. I'm not very good with VBA but I can work it out! I have in cell A1 the date jan012004 in format 01/01/04. In A4 I have the birth date sept092000 in format 14/09/00. I want to have the age. And that A4:xx is still doing this. Is anybody have a suggestion? Tks Hi, If you need it in VBA, i am sorry i cant help if you need a formul use the datedif =DATEDIF(Date1,Date2,Interval) where interval could be "m" ;"y" or "d" month, year or day . Hope that helps. gaftali ...

Colour negative border differently
Does anyone know if there's a way to colour the negative borders in a bar chart differently if they are negative (otther than cycling through each point individually and colouring them). One can use 'invert if negative' with a fill but in a bar chart with a lot of points you only see the border. Kind regards, Mark Hi, Have a look at Jon's example of conditional charts. You can format the columns interior and border. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy Mark Stephens wrote: > Does anyone know if there's a way to colour the neg...

Bad certificate at Bank One?
I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One: "Money cannot establish secure communication with the Internet, banking, or brokerage server because the server's digital certificate is invalid. If the problem persists, contact your Financial Institution (OFXIE12038)." I wonder if the latest security updates to IE6 have anything to do with this ... -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com In microsoft.public.money, Aloke Prasad wrote: >I'm getting the error message when connecting to Bank One: > >"Money cannot e...

Incorporating detail of one sheet into another. #2
There are 2 excel worksheet. I would like to incorporate detail of sheet 2 into sheet1. e.g Sheet2 Contain the following details A B C D E F G Agent1 Agent2 Agent3 Agent4 Agent5 1 Apple Cycle 2 Mango Car 3 Banana Bus 4 Coconut Motor and so on in coloumn c , d , e,f and g. Now what I would like to do is If in sheet 1 If I select Agent 1 all the detail of sheet2 which has column as agent1 should appear exactly as it is in sheet2. And the same thing for Column B, c ...

How can I have more than 64000 rows in one sheet?
I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 rows. Any suggestions? "blafblaf" <blafblaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3D0F75D-7F4E-4F76-95F3-72D7F3AE8D7A@microsoft.com... >I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000 > rows. Any suggestions? Hi BlafBlaf, The current worksheet row limit of 65536 is not expected to be increased in the immediately foreseeable future. To import your database to Excel, it would therefore be necessary to pass 64k tranches to each of four worksheets. This...

How do I get text to copy from one cell to another ?
Type = in the target cell. MouseClick the cell containing text. Pres Enter key -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27034 ...

How to remove the exchange public folder?
Hi, We have exchange 5.5 running in our organization. We remove one site from the current organization and would like to know, how can we remove the public folders which replicated when it was on the organization with other sites. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >We have exchange 5.5 running in our organization. We >remove one site from the current organization and would >like to know, how can we remove the public folders which >replicated when it was on the organization with other >sites. > >Thanks >. >you need to open exchange in raw ...

I deleted my Public Folder under IIS By Mistake
I have deleted my Public Folder Virtual Folder in the IIS Manager by Mistake How can I re-create this so that users can use the Public Folders through OWA again Any help Cheers, You have a back up strategy every night right? If so copy it from the back up, if not, you need to have all of yoru databases log files. try this; http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313184 ...

one page academic calendar for 2004-05
Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for notes In Publisher, go to File > New > Print Publication > Calendar and create your own. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "shopperbev" <shopperbev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0940CD82-2A40-4932-982A-122ABFB41497@microsoft.com... > Where can I find a one page academic calendar for 2004-05 with room for > notes ...

Only one line in Money invoice
I have been using Money 2007 Home & Business to create and print invoices. This program has run with no problems for some time. However, just recently, it will only allow one item to print on the invoice. I can enter more than one item, and the invoice entry will show the additional items, but when printed only one item will show up. I have tried backing up my Money file to a spare disk, deleting the program and the associated mny and mbf files from the computer, reinstalling the program and reloading the backup. The same fault immediately occurs. Strangely, I have now installed the sam...

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...