Deleting pages #2

I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts
with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new book
from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved the
new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file. when i
delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher experienced a
problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data is
lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I
have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time, closing the program and restarting.
I get to about the same place in the editing and bamm, heres that message and
all work is lost. I have tried this about 7-8 times with the same result. I
have been prompted to install Office SP2 and have the same problem. I have
also installed XP PRO from 2000 PRO as well with the same results. Any and
all help will be appreciated!!
0
rs.bligh (5)

For grins and giggle, you are welcome to send it on to me. We can see if it
crashes my system.

If you want to take me up on my offer, send it to jl dot paules at gmail dot
com.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Randy Bligh" <rs.bligh@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts
> with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new
> book
> from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved
> the
> new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file.
> when i
> delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher experienced
> problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data is
> lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I
> have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time, closing the program and
> restarting.
> I get to about the same place in the editing and bamm, heres that message
> and
> all work is lost. I have tried this about 7-8 times with the same result.
> have been prompted to install Office SP2 and have the same problem. I have
> also installed XP PRO from 2000 PRO as well with the same results. Any and
> all help will be appreciated!!

0
jl_paules1 (1069)
11/8/2005 2:19:27 AM
Thank you for the quick reply! I will zip it and attach it to an e-mail sent
to the address you posted. This will be a copy of the original file i am
still gathering info on. You can see the pages that need to be deleted. They
are tables built w/o info. i was removing the lines in the index and then
moving onto the pages that need deleting. Thank you again.

"Randy Bligh" wrote:

> I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts
> with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new book
> from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved the
> new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file. when i
> delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher experienced a
> problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data is
> lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I
> have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time, closing the program and restarting.
> I get to about the same place in the editing and bamm, heres that message and
> all work is lost. I have tried this about 7-8 times with the same result. I
> have been prompted to install Office SP2 and have the same problem. I have
> also installed XP PRO from 2000 PRO as well with the same results. Any and
> all help will be appreciated!!
0
rs.bligh (5)
11/8/2005 5:30:08 AM
Didn't mean to take so long. Was at work and then had errands to run after
dinner. I'm checking now.

--

> Thank you for the quick reply! I will zip it and attach it to an e-mail
> sent
> to the address you posted. This will be a copy of the original file i am
> still gathering info on. You can see the pages that need to be deleted.
> They
> are tables built w/o info. i was removing the lines in the index and then
> moving onto the pages that need deleting. Thank you again.
>

> "Randy Bligh" wrote:
>
>> I am using Publisher 2003. The book I have written is 110 pages of charts
>> with small text boxes. The problem I have is, I am tring to create a new
>> book
>> from the original file for a different Company. I have renamed and saved
>> the
>> new file. There are several pages that need deleting in this new file.
>> when i
>> delete these pages i get an error message that says "Publisher
>> experienced a
>> problem and must be shut down. Some data may be lost." In fact all data
>> is
>> lost. and the file cannot be opened. "Publisher cannot open this file." I
>> have tryed deleting 2-3 pages at a time, closing the program and
>> restarting.
>> I get to about the same place in the editing and bamm, heres that message
>> and
>> all work is lost. I have tried this about 7-8 times with the same result.
>> have been prompted to install Office SP2 and have the same problem. I
>> have
>> also installed XP PRO from 2000 PRO as well with the same results. Any
>> and
>> all help will be appreciated!!

0
jl_paules1 (1069)

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CFile (delete file)

printing 2 charts on single page

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Offline folder problems #2

multiple flyers per page?

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder