Deleting Page 2 of Template

Good afternoon.  I've created a 1-page newsletter.  It appears as only 1 page
when I do a print preview in publisher.

However when I save it as a .pdf, a 2nd page appears - it looks like a
portion of a generic publisher newsletter template.  How do I remove that?
We can't post this newsletter in the 2-page format.

Thanks for your help.
--
Jenny P.
0

Deleting Row
I am using two worksheets (in the same file), each containing a vertical list of names. Worksheet B pulls a list of these names from from Worksheet A using "=worksheetA!cell# At times I must delete a row containing a name from Worksheet A. I thought this would delete the data in Worksheet B and move up all the new data in Worksheet A into Worksheet B since I deleted a row and all the names below this row moved up to a new cell location. I have also used the "$" function in my formula, but no luck...........as everytime I delete a row in Worksheet A, the copie...

Emptying 'Deleted Items' folder on exit
I am running WLM version 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726) on Windows 7 with all the latest updates. I have 'Empty messages from the Deleted Items folder on exit' checked under Maintenance, but they're all still there when I exit and restart WLM. Is there another setting I should be looking at to make this work? TIA, -- SC Tom Tom, I experienced the same thing earlier today. I'm new to WLM and found that if you "checked" the ''Empty messages from the Deleted Items folder on > exit' after there were items in the Deleted Items folder, it ...

Why GPF when deleting dynamically allocating memory usng realloc?
Hi, I wish to reallocate more memory at run time in a dialog based application. I know I can use the CString class which does things automatically, but I wish to know how to do it the hard way. Here is the code: #define MAX_BUFFER_SIZE 10 .... void CReallocDlg::OnCMDRealloc() { // TODO: Add your control notification handler code here LPTSTR sBuffer = new TCHAR[MAX_BUFFER_SIZE]; INT nNewSize; _tcscpy(sBuffer,_T("A Test")); nNewSize=200; realloc(sBuffer,nNewSize*sizeof(TCHAR)); AfxMessageBox(sBuffer); _tcscpy(sBuffer,_T("This is a very long string")); AfxM...

Does VC++ 6.0 support templates well?
I am trying to get started on C++ templates. I know I am behind the times, but I am trying to compile "Budget6" from the book (and disk) "C++ for Dummies". The compiler (VC++ 6.0 on Win98) gives me 102 errors. First error: c:\_\chap26\sll.h(12) : error C2059: syntax error : '<' is on line indicated: TIA, Harvey ------------------------------------------------------------- // (comment lines snipped) template <class T> // Note 2 class SLLNode { friend class SLL<T>; //<------------------ error protected: ...

Microsoft Money Deluxe 2004 #2
How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home Edition. In microsoft.public.money, Don wrote: >How do I install on a drive other than C? I am running Windows XP Home >Edition. Early in the install process, Money has a place to click to change where the installation is to take place. If you install in a drive other than the system drive, there could be an issue. I was thinking there might be, but I don't find a reference. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/79917/en-us implies that should work. There is no problem. I have always installed Money (from M...

Outlook startup #2
All of a sudden all our outlook client (Outlook2002/Exchange 2000) are getting the following message: "Your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" with the retry and cancel options. We hit the retry option it connects to the exchange. Any ideas???? Sounds like name resolution problems. Can you ping the Exchange server, by name, from the affected workstations? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup....

How do I get deleted items that stay in inbox with line thru them.
I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? "rwwhit" <rwwhit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D17761E-CD1B-4D04-BACB-B0D837C4DD93@microsoft.com... >I inherited a computer at work. Outlook is setup so that when I delete a > message it stays in the inbox, with a line thru it. How do I get the deleted > items to go automatically to the deleted item folder? That's normal behavior...

Excel 'hangs' when deleting a row
when i delete a row in excel 2000, everything locks up! and when lookup at Task Manager/Processes, it's MEM USAGE goes up to 22K o more! i tried doing it in another file but i experienced no error. the dat is in LAN. all data are filtered when the deletion began. however i ca delete files before. please help, anyone.... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The best thing is to free up memory (assuming your file is large). Clos all applications you do not require at the time and any workbooks no in use. Dunca -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

IE8 was deleted from my windows 7 and I cannot find correct downlo
I have a two month old Toshiba and deleted IE8 because of crashes. Trying to find the correct download to reinstall. The IE8 homepage just says it is included in windows 7 but does not show the download file....... ARRRG. Tried Vista IE8 download file but message says it not the correct operating system. On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:50:01 -0700, pawntonian <pawntonian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a two month old Toshiba and deleted IE8 because of crashes. Trying to >find the correct download to reinstall. The IE8 homepage just says it is >included in wind...

NO #2
Seriously Microsoft, what the fuck? I'm not saying this as some sort of mac fan or money zealot or whatever. Hell, I even worked for you once... but.. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Fine, stop selling Money, I don't care. BUT LEAVE YOUR GOD DAMNED SERVERS UP SO WE CAN GET ONLINE UPDATES INDEFINITELY. How much could that cost you a month? A couple thou? You throw more than that away every second repairing peoples broken Xbox 360s. This is a new freakin low. Seriously. ...

How to delete duplicate data
Hi, I am using excel to consolidate monthly room booking data. I have a date column and time column. May I know how to to delete those rows which contains duplicate data with same date stated in the date columnand and same time range in the time column? Thank you. Data>filter>advanced filter, unique records only and copy to another location -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom Excel 95 - Excel 2007 Northwest Excel Solutions www.nwexcelsolutions.com (Remove ^^ from email) "PL" <PL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F45DAE2B-252D-4E17-81D8-0F4C060BCB21@m...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

SDK for Microsoft POS 2.0
Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? I have noticed several companies making add-ons for modules for MS POS, are they standalone products that integrate with the POS database or are they actually integrated into the MS POS itself? Thanks for your comments. On Nov 22, 4:46=A0am, NetKnight <NetKni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of an SDK for MS POS 2.0? > Thanks for your comments. they are standalone products integrated with the database, and also add-on integrated with SO POS/SO Manager via COM antonio ...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

deny ability to delete sent items
Environment is Win2k3 Server and Exch2k3. We would like to impliment a Group Policy that would remove users ability to delete the items in their Sent Items folder. It would be OK if items could be removed after Archiving if necessary. It appears that deleted Sent Items do not go to Deleted Items folder, so dumpster retention policy doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas? I am 99.9% certain that this is not possible through group policy. I'm very certain that while it might be possible, it would be extremely difficult to implement and manage. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange &quo...

Compile Error in hidden module: Autoexec #2
I need help when ever I opepen or close any office product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown above.... How do I fix it please help ag Take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 HTH Anders Silven "Ash" <ashrafg@sympatico.ca> skrev i meddelandet news:1574f01c446a0$4b5db2c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I need help when ever I opepen or close any office > product ( excel , word etc...) I get the message shown > above.... How do I fix it please help > > ag ...

Open web page from Word 2007
I have the following code to open a web page: Dim IE Set IE = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application") mySTR = "http://MyWebPage" IE.Navigate mySTR The code works if I run it from vba - it opens the page on top of Word. But if I assign it to a QAT or Ribbon button, it opens the page but leaves it minimized. How can I get it to open on top of Word? ...

Won't Remember Password #2
My email account calls for the password everytime I use it. Even when I check the box to remember my password, it won't retain it. I run XP. Anyone else having problems with this? If you are still having problems after applying both the SP 1 & 2 = patches, then see if this article addresses your problemL OL2002: The Save Password Setting Is Not Saved When You Connect to a = POP3 Server http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;290684 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups...

uploading 2 or more mailboxes on 1 user account
I was able to reconnect 1 mailbox to 1 user account, but what i' looking is the way wherein i can reconnect 2 or more mailboxes into user account because instead of giving a 1:1 user account to eac person we will be replacing it and giving them an account per area Hence they already have their own personal account we will b deleting it; How can i put all their messages from their persona account into the single account that we wil be giving to them Hi, More than one mailbox per account is not possible in Exchange 200x. You can do that with Exchange 5.x Regards, -- Menko den Ouden ...

inverting data #2
Please help, I'm stuck! I conducted a survey where respondants each gave answers to 30 questions using a Likert scale i.e. they answered either 1,2,3,4 or 5 to each question. The data is in the following form: Question # q1 q2 q3 q4 q5 1 2 4 2 1 2 2 4 1 2 1 4 3 4 4 2 1 4 4 2 3 2 2 5 5 2 3 4 5 3 My problem is that half of the questions were asked in a negative direction to avoid possible response bias. For the answers to these questions, I need to reverse the answers. If the repondant answered 1, I want to record 5, if 2 then 4, if 3 then 3, if 4 then 2, if 5 then 1. Is there an...

Both sides of a report page
Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:06:03 -0800, TRS <TRS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to utilize both sides of a report page as if printing a book? Yes. But it is dependant on the printer your using, not on Access. Chuck -- ...