Delete page without messing up graphics on subsequent pages.

I have a 56 page file - training document and need to delete page 43.

When I do, the graphics from pages 44 - 56 are all in the wrong spot.  I
have them set up as exact position.  When I try to do inline position with
text, they disappear and I can't move them.

Any suggestions for making this happen?
--
Tracy

Publisher booklets work in groups of four. 56 pages is 14 sheets of stock, when you
delete an odd page everything is out of whack from page 44 on...
You will have three odd pages on the end of your project, consequently it will not
print correctly. How about creating a box, fill with white, no line and placing it
over the contents of page 43. Or move page 43 to the end and blank it out.
Drag the 43 page tab from the status bar to the end. You could right-click the tab
and rename the page, when you hover above the tab the name will be visible.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"tlp_tracylee" <tlptracylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a 56 page file - training document and need to delete page 43.
>
> When I do, the graphics from pages 44 - 56 are all in the wrong spot.  I
> have them set up as exact position.  When I try to do inline position with
> text, they disappear and I can't move them.
>
> Any suggestions for making this happen?
> --
> Tracy

0
gsauer (5093)

Formatting four pages onto one 12x18 sheet
I'm trying to figure out how to format a 12 x 18 sheet with four individual 5.5 x 8.5 pages on it. Any ideas? The closest I can get is under page setup...selecting "postcards" and that will give me three pages per sheet, but I need four. Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. If your printer can be custom setup to 12 x 18 then you can divide it into four parts. Are you sure you aren't trying to setup a 11 x 17 landscaped sheet? In any event, setup your printer first. File, Page Setup, Advanced on the right, type 18 width, 12 height or 17 width, 11 ...

Can't delete a particular public folder
I have a public folder (now named "Bad Folder") on my Exchange 2003 server that I can't delete. When I try to delete it, while I am logged in as "admin" on the Windows 2003 Server that the Exchange 2003 Server runs on, I get prompted for my username and password. No matter what I enter I just get re-prompted several times, followed by "The operation failed. ID 80004005. Exchange System Manager". I have check, re-checked, and changed the permissions (both "Client Permissions" and "Administrative Rights") from "anyone can do anyth...

Outlook 2007 send group emails without disclosure of recipient details
i got an email, i cannot see the recipient details. when look into the email header, it seems come from X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510 Can i do it at Outlook 2007? Thanks a lot. Tony Sure, you can do it in any email clients if you put the senders in the BCC field. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Cannot Delete A Public Folder
Folks, For some reason I have run into a weird problem on a folder within our Public Folders. This folder is no longer in use and must be deleted, however, when I right click it in Outlook the option to delete is greyed out. The properties page is also screwed up because I cannot add users or permissions to it. I believe the root of my problem is because the one and only defined user for this particular left the company and his AD account was deleted. All I see as a permitted user/author is the SID string of numbers. Is there a way to delete this folder manually? I've look...

deleting CRM users??
Is there a way to delete the users from the users folder? It doesn't seem like you can get rid of them or change the groups that they belong to if you make a mistake, etc. You can't delete CRM users, you just have to disable them. "wlandymore" wrote: > Is there a way to delete the users from the users folder? It doesn't seem > like you can get rid of them or change the groups that they belong to if you > make a mistake, etc. Hi, It is possible to hard delete a users in the ms crm database, but of course this is not supported. If you chose to delete this...

Outlook does not refresh imap inbox when message is deleted on ser
I have Outlook set up to use imap on two computers as well as my Palm. The problem is that messages deleted from the server will not dissappear in Outlook as long as Outlook is running. If if restart Outlook the imap inbox is updated correctly. I thougt Microsoft had solved this problem between Outlook 2000 and 2003, but obviously not. Is there a solution? You will need to manually purge the items using Edit->Purge. (I think it is on the Edit menu - I despise IMAP so I don't have a current setup to check.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep ...

delete data #2
Hello, we have CRM v3 installed in a test evironment. we have added test data for customers, products. we have created oppurtunities to invoices. we would like to delete all of this data. is there a way to do it without uninsalling and reinstalling the software? cheers, Michael. Try to delete via the UI from Advanced Find. For some of the object (Order, Invoices, Quote, etc.), depending on status some of these records cannot be deleted. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htmTry "Michael P. Lindekugel" wrote:...

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

click on page form tab to filter subform
I have page tab with following names: Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate. I would like to have subform only show the rates for each page tab. How do I go about doing this. I am new to VBA and from reading all the threads, I can't seem to find the one that fits my exact need. Please explain step-by-step since I am new. Let me know if I need to provide more details. Thank you. Hi Kris Presumably you have a field in the RecordSource of your subform that contains one of the three values (Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate) or some other text or code that corresponds to these values....

Any idea how to delete a custom portfolio view???
Anytime I select a custom portfolio view within Money 06 Deluxe Trial, it crashes Money and I have to reinstall (and not select that particular view) in order to use the Portfolio Manager function w/in Money. Money '05 Deluxe did the same thing, hence my "upgrade" to '06 Deluxe Trial. In what I thought was more than a strange coincidence, the same thing happened when I used Money online through MSN. It crashed Internet Explorer and now if I select Portfolio online, Internet Explorer must close. Any potential solutions other than deleting the view are most welcome. Thanks...

how to use a saved master page
I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved master file? Open the master file, copy, paste to your new publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Colin" <Colin @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C59647-7D56-46B9-AA56-C707538ECDED@microsoft.com... >I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question > is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved mas...

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...

Delete First storage group
I am running Exchange 2003 server with windows 2000 server. I created a new Storage group with a new Mailbox store in Exchange system manager. I then moved all available mailboxes to the new storage group successfully. I would like to delete the First storage group along with the priv.edb and priv.stm database files but I am unable to do so because the system attendant and SMTP mailboxes are still in the storage group. How can I move or delete these mailboxes to I can delete the Storage group and database files successfully? Thank you, Rob ...

Junk E-mail folder
Is it possible to configure the Junk E-mail folder to automatically and permanently delete items older than 30 days? Thanks. You can use the AutoArchiving to do that. Right click on the folder, choose Properties and go to the AutoArchive tab "Jaycee" <jaycee131973@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%232IGo%238NGHA.2300@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to configure the Junk E-mail folder to automatically and > permanently delete items older than 30 days? ...

Sent Email is deleted
After I sent my email they get deleted. I use to see them inside the sent item directory but know I they get deleted after they are sent . Any thing I should change in order to keet the email I sent Thank you for help Go to Tools, then Options. Under the Preferences Tab, click on Email Options. Make sure the 4th check box is checked. "msw" <moataz@warshanna.com> wrote in message news:e58pFrOyDHA.604@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > After I sent my email they get deleted. I use to see them inside the sent > item directory but know I they get deleted after they are sent . ...

how to automatically delete non-contiguous rows
Is it possible to define a large data field then delete non-contiguous rows, like every fifth row, without having to delete each row one at a time? Hi One way to insert a column with a formula and use SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks) to delete the rows Test it on a copy of your workbook Sub test1() Application.ScreenUpdating = False Dim myRows As Long Range("A1").EntireColumn.Insert myRows = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count With Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(myRows, 1)) .FormulaR1C1 = "=IF(MOD(ROW(),5)=1,""Keep"","""&...

page numbers in Word 2007
Hello, I have a Microsoft Word 2007 document which has a title and table of contents on the first page and the various chapters on the following pages. I have used an automatic TOC and then clicked on the Insert tab and then Page Number -> Bottom of Page to insert page numbers. My problem is that I don't want the first page to be numbered so that the second page starts with the number 1. I have tried clicking Page Number -> Format Page Numbers... to set the first page number at zero but then when I delete the zero all page numbers are deleted by Word 2007 just as th...

Can I remove blanks from a range without using sort?
I have a range of cells A1:a10, say, which obtain data from another source. Some of those cells a3, a6:a8, say, under certain conditions, will be blank. How do I reorder this range such that the cells containing information are listed together, removing the blanks? I want to do this using a formula, rather than filter or sort, as the data, and hence the blank cells, will change, and I want to perform analysis on the cells containing data. this is from one of the newsgroup correspondents use this code statement Range("a1:a10").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Del...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

Deleting Import Error Tables
Is there a way to delete a series of import error tables programatically? I am pulling in unformatted data from Excel, which causes many import error tables... The data is good, just not formatted to directly load into a table. I would like to regularly programatically delete these import error tables, otherwise they just continue to accumulate. Thank you, I can't remember the naming convention for the import error tables. What do they look like? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Cathy" <Cat...

blank page prints after group (sometimes)
I have report of students with the class_id defined as a group. "Force New Page" is defined "Before Section". Whether I have a page and a group header defined (they can be the same anyway) or just a page header defined, I am getting the same problem: 27 students can fit onto a page. However, if there is a class of 25 students, the next page is blank except for the header. (I have not seen a class of 27 students so I have not tested that yet). I can't seem to find a way out of it. Where I am I going wrong? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.acce...

Deleting corrupted items from In Box
Is there any way to delete a corrupted message from the In Box -(message cannot be opened, deleted or moved - trying perform any of these operations causes Outlook to hang)- other than running AutoArchive? ...

Can not delete Contracts
I can not delete any contracts which status is Active, Expired or Canceled. I want to do that to clean the sample CRM data intalled by CRM Sample Database Wizard. Thanks ...

Deleted items NOT going to Deleted Items folder
Got a new, Windows 7 Home, PC. Dealer imported all from Outlook Express on old XP Home PC. Now when I delete an email it disappears - doesn't go to the Deleted Items folder. How do I get it to go to the Deleted Items folder? Keith I use Outlook Express 6 so your version may be different... Take a look in Tools, Options, Maintenance tab and see if Deleted Messages are deleted; is so, try unchecking. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Keith" <Keith@nohtsystems.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:4ccc075f$0$2529$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk... > Got a new, Windows 7 Home, ...

Cannot delete extra page
I am working on a resume that was created using an earlier version of Word. It is two pages long but the document has a third page. When looking at the document with the paragraph information there is a paragraph on the third page but when I try to delete it I cannot using backspace, delete or any highlighting options I can find. Is there any way to just delete a page, without using formatting? I really would just like to save pages 1 and 2 as a pdf. It looks really bad to send a resume in a pdf with an extra page. I don't want to create the impression that I can't figure...