default tabs changed to .25" go back to .5 in Publisher

We have 5 pcs networked through a server. When we set default tabs in a
publisher document to .25", they change back to .5. It is a pain to reset
them every time. How can we get them to stay at the .25?
0
PJay (1)

Change from symbol language to english
Hi There, My issue is that when I open word documents from a certain person, they come out looking like a whole heap of "goobly gook" and are totally unreadable. I'm using Word 2003 and am not sure what version he's using. Eg of Goobly Gook: !šˆ–\"EÑÎÌÎÎnÒɶ*£5ø ­ÉØ8 ± Œ´J›EÆ>f/ñ=‹ £Di Now I know he's not writing to me in a foreign language of any sort, and he's not using a special code that only we know, so how can I fix this so it's readable in...

auto table of contents in publisher??
Is there the functionality to create a TOC in publisher that can be linked to Heading styles or something like is avail. in MS Word. thanks in advance Scott scott wrote: > Is there the functionality to create a TOC in publisher > that can be linked to Heading styles or something like is > avail. in MS Word. > > thanks in advance > > Scott Nope. No, create it in Word or do it manually which really is the answer if you want a top class job. -- ...

Category color changes when changing values.
When I copy a chart I get two identical ones. When I change the values of one of the charts and sort the values, Excel changes the colors of the categories to a preset order, so that the color of the biggest customer in chart 1 is not the same as this same customer (let's say now on the third place) in chart 2. Is there a way to prevent this? ...

Change Account Setup
How do I change an account from "Online" to "Manual" for updates? I did this recently by going to Tools - Internet Updates - Customize Updates, and removing the password (i.e. just blanking it out) for the account in question. The first time it tries to update after you do this, Money gets irritated that there's no password, and then you get the opportunity to tell Money you don't want online updates for this account anymore. (I use M05 btw). -- Joaneee "SEABEE" wrote: > How do I change an account from "Online" to "Manual&quo...

ARM compiler in Microsoft Platform Builder 5.0
Hello, I have a Freescale iMX31 (ARM11 Family). I know that ARM11 Famility corrisponds to core ARMv6 but on Microsoft Documentation I read that the ARM compiler support 4 and 5 (ARMv4 and ARMv5). Followint the link : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms925478.aspx So I'm using a ARM11 processor with instruction set of ARM9 (ARMv4 - ARMv5). In this manner, there isn't and optiomization on compiled code. Some comments ? Thanks, Paolo On Nov 20, 2:18=A0pm, paolo patierno <paolopatie...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > I have a Freescale...

Changing text size
Hi, We enter all our customers in our database in all caps (text) for the names, and addresses. But when you put in the zip code and the database auto finds the town and state it is put in upper, and lower case. Is there a way to change this default to all caps for the auto fill. I am experienced in editing xml. files ( just a note) Any help would be appreciated.....Dennis No, there's no way to change that in the front end, that's something that is happening at display time and is meant to make the data more readable. You could enter a suggestion on Customer Sou...

Change a series w/ a ComboBox
I would like to change a range name refernced in a charted series by using a control combobox so that if i want to see a differnt series, all i have to do is select it. I was thinking of using a lookup function that refernces the numerical output of the control but the series formula won't read the formula or a cell reference as text. =SERIES(OAS!$A$11,'Index-HistoricalPricing ML Vers 2.xls'! DATE,'Index-HistoricalPricing ML Vers 2.xls'!Chemicals,1) Chemicals is the range name, is there a way to replace it with a formula or cell refernce. I can probably code this b...

Changing the Tooltip text in an SDI Toolbar
I've been trying to find a way to change the tootip info for a toolbar. Currently, I've tried getting the toolbar CToolBarCtrl and CToolTipCtrl objects but haven't been able to figure out what to do with them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ken If you are talking about tooltip info of a particular button on a toolbar, change it in resource editor by double clicking on the button and changing the text that appears at the bottom of the dialog. Text that appears before \n is tootip. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ken Slight" <kslight@char...

Publisher 2003, inserting information into labels
I have created a label template in Publisher 2003. There are six labels per page. The only item that will change on each label will be the serial number. I have tried to use the catelog merge to get the respective serial numbers on each of the labels. Unfortunately, that has not worked. Instead of getting six different serial numbers on six different labels per page, I get one serial number on six different labels on one page. Is there a way to get different six different serial numbers on six different labels on one page? You may have to run this through twice or setup your names ...

Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager #5
I have XP Pro, Office 2003 Pro with Business Contact Manager. I am using MSN for dial up ISP but have other POP3 email accounts. 1-Can not get Outlook to send message out to mail server. SMTP. Error says it found the server, but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct. I sent the error to the mail admin and he checked all setting on the server and says there is not problem on his end. I have never had to set SSL settings and port settings for email. 2-Just started Outlook 2003 and received the following error: There was a probl...

cant see pictures in publisher 2003
Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >-----Original Message----- >Inserting pictures work ok , then i cant see them , clicking on the area of >picture the outline grabs are there but no visible picture. TOOLS > GRAPHIC >MANAGER shows the thumbprint , thats all , What am i going wrong >. > If you can click on the image and see outline grabs. Do so and then choose Order from the Arrange ...

tab in access
-- I added a tab control to a form what do i do so it should be from right to left? Gal On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 02:57:01 -0700, Gal <Gal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: That is currently not supported. Why do you need it? -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP > >-- I added a tab control to a form what do i do so it should be from right >to left? >Gal I am programing for a company in Israel and they write in hebrew plz help me if u can -- Gal "Gal" wrote: > > -- I added a tab control to a form what do i do so it should be from right ...

Money 2005
Hi, I am having a problem whereby, whenever I goto the Budget tab, Money freezes/hangs and takes up 100% of one of my CPU's. I have been able to get it over the a basic budget, by removing all my accounts one at a time from tools -> settings -> budget settings -> budget accounts. then changing to basic. However if I have multiple accounts it freezes whenver I try to do anything with the budget. Many thanks Altonius "Altonius" <Altonius@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4B8AF1A-4B19-4F25-BE2E-2DA0951B5235@microsoft.com... > I am having ...

Signatures have stopped changing
I have 3 email addresses with 3 ISP's coming into Outlook. I have created 3 different signature files for each one. Until last week when I opened up a new message to create an email and then changed the account that it was going to go out on, the signature that was attached at the bottom of the blank message changed to the appropriate file. However this has now stopped and I cannot get the appropriate signature file to be attached to the bottom of the message. The only one that comes up is the file that is attached to the default email address. Thanks in advance for your help....

Is this possible #5
Hi, Is this possible: in a combobox, in the attribute listfillrange to link to another workbook like '\\servername\share\folder\file.xls'Data!A2:B10 I have a combobox with listfillrange Data!A2:B10 refering to a hidden sheet named data. But i want to move that sheet to a seperate file and then link the data from that book. Thanks Paal --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I have not tried it with a combo box, but it works when used in a formula (I use it extesively with lookups) ='ServerDriveName:\FolderPath\[FileName.xls]WorkSheetName'! $A$1:$A$10) Hope t...

Change opening postion /Form
From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to open higher on my Main Form, Thanks for any Help.....Bob On Mon, 6 Aug 2007 11:13:29 +1200, Bob V wrote: > From my Main Form I have a control that open a smaller form overtop of main > Form, It always opens in the middle of my Main Form, can I reposition it to > open higher on my Main Form, > Thanks for any Help.....Bob Look up the MoveSize method in VBA help. DoCmd.MoveSize 2 *1440, 3 * 1440 will position a form 2 inch...

Opening tab-delimited files in Excel... how to stop the autoformat of dates?
Hello, I'm doing bioinformatics work in which I often download tab-delimited files describing genomes and open them in Excel. Unfortunately, Excel decides that genes with names like APR1 and SEP7 are actually dates, and reformats them as such. This is a huge headache, as I often don't notice these problems until much later. Is there anyway to completely disable this date autoformatting? I've searched high and low and have yet to find a solution. Thanks! P.S. I'm using Excel 2002 -- salamander ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sa...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

Exchange 5.5 message.txt
Hi, I have problem. I got email with error message: This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet Service. To view the original message content, open the attached message. If the text doesn't display correctly, save the attachment to disk, and then open it using a viewer that can display the original character set. <<message.txt>> Anyone knows the solution? ...

Help; how do i change the waiting circle (in IE tab) to anything e
I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side pages to do their work. The waiting circle icon gives me a headache so I would like to change that to something else please. I remember IE6 had a great Microsoft Flag logo that would wave while a page would load. Could I get IE8 to use this logo? Sorry Trozza, you can't. "Trozza Mited" <Trozza Mited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9C401644-2391-4317-92BD-D7F3DFD2B06C@microsoft.com... > I am making a website and i have a lot of wait time for my server-side > p...

OWA authentication default domain
I'm running Exchange 2003 OWA. The exchange server is sitting behind a firewall, we are port forwarding web traffic to the exchange server. Users are getting asked for username/password, but are getting rejected when they do no enter the domain before the username (e.g. DOMAIN\username. I've set the default domain within IIS (using ESM), and we are NOT USING FORMS-BASED AUTHENTICATION. any ideas? thanks Andrew. Are you using a sigle server configuration or front-end/back-end? What kinds of authentication methods are enabled on the Exchange virtual dir? -- Blog "subject: exc...

Lookup Wizard changing Data Type
I am trying to make Lookups from Table Field to Table Field and generally it seems OK. However the LookupWizard is changing the Data Type from Text to Number (I guess it's looking at the ID?) Data picked from Combo Box 'looks' OK in Table view A Query view is asking for a number but displays the Text field value when a valid ID number is added. Viewing Results in FrontPage Database Wizard, and using hand coded .asp querie, it's showing the ID field value. I can see why... Any ideas? Merci. Yes, the wizard isn't the problem it's the use of Lookup Fields in ...

Adding a formula to the same cell (H5) on every tab
I have an inventory spreadsheet with 125 tabs. The tabs are numbered 1 through 125. The are identical except for the data below the column headings. If I wanted to put a formula in H5 on every tab, can it be done other than manually opening every tab and typing it? One additional question: If I add a Summary Tab, how could I show the value of a specific cell on each tab without manually entering it? I show the formula I'm using bring B3 to the summary for every tab: A B 1 Unit Value 2 1 ='1'!B3 3 2 ='2'!B3 4 3 ='3'!B3 5 4 ='4'!B3 6 5 ='5'!B3 7...

Tracking Changes

Changing mind about sending message
How does one cancel a sent message? I changed my mind about one that I sent and now I want to cancel it. I can do this with Internet Explorer, but can't seem to find the option in Outlook Express. Thanks. Shari Next time, post in an Outlook Express group - this is not one of them. This group supports Outlook from the MIcrosoft Office suite - Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. AFAIK, Outlook Express does not have support for message recall and only Outlook when using an Exchange server has a somewhat flaky message recall function. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlo...