Creating new 'blank publications'

How do I create for myself - or better yet, where can I find templates for -
an A4 3 fold leaflet?
0
tpjay (1)

In Publisher 2000 there are 71 templates for A4 tri-fold flyers. I would
think all versions of Publisher would have a similar choice.

The way to get at them is:

File
Print setup
    Select A4 paper - Landscape

File
    New
    The catalog pops up
        Select brochures

Let the creative thought processes flow.....

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"tpjay" <tpjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I create for myself - or better yet, where can I find templates
for -
> an A4 3 fold leaflet?

Most of the templates included with Publisher can be changed by going into the page
setup and selecting A4 paper size in the printer dialogue, or if you already have the
regional settings enabled for your country then the brochure templates will reflect
the setting.
Assistance here
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010563161033.aspx
Lots of templates here.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx
--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"tpjay" <tpjay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I create for myself - or better yet, where can I find templates for -
> an A4 3 fold leaflet?

0
gsauer (5093)

New to VSTools on GP2010
Overall, I like VSTools and am planning on replacing as much of my 100MB(!) VBA file as possible from a prior GP version. Anyway, I'm having a specific problem with the SOP Entry Linescroll fields. I've modified the SOP Entry form and the line scroll, and re-run DAG.exe to update the assemblies. From there, I open a C# .NET form that eventually returns a re- calculated Extended Price to the current line in the Linescroll, using this code: SopEntry1.SopEntry.LineScroll.ExtendedPrice.Value = frmPriceCalc1.GetTotalPrice(); SopEntry1 is a variable that represents "Microsoft.Dexte...

Redeployment of CRM to create a DEV environment
We currently have a CRM Prod and CRM Dev environment. They were setup by Consultants/Integrators when we rolled out a year ago. Our Dev enviroment's data has stayed pretty static since we rolled out since we weren't really sure about how to do a restore of Prod to it. At this point, we'd really like to get a true up-to-date Dev environment in order to do a full systems test of a product configurator add-on that we purchased. My understanding is that updating a Dev enviroment is done using the Reployment Wizard. I'm reading through the "Redeploying Microsoft 3.0...

Insert Blank Line and Sort
------------liX6Lxsnq7Ovs6LAASpU5y Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-15; format=flowed; delsp=yes Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Within a worksheet I have an example of data below consisting of four columns. I need to put a blank line in between the Racecourse (where they change) and after do a sort on Rating (high to low). Is it possible? I could do it with a macro, but am unable to fathom out how to deal with a differing number of horses at each racecourse. Time Racecourse Horse Rating 04:30:00 SANDOWN Dare To Dance 0.261 04:30:00 SANDOWN Garud 0.153 04:30:00 SANDOWN Wes...

"can not create " error message
We have been experiencing this error message on terminal server 2003. This is never being a problem on windows 2000 server but since we have upgrade the system this has started. microsoft has give a solution KB 305982. It works but problem reoccurs ever now and then. Please help to resolve this problem ...

Form creates unwanted rows in table
I've created an asset database which keeps track of computers, laptops etc. There is one company which has many departments and every department has many rooms. (surprise, surprise) There are four tables: tables Department and Asset and two "middle" tables DepartmentRoom and AssetRoom. The table structures are as follows: DEPARTMENT id name dep_type dep_num etc... ASSET id name a_type ip_num vendorID serial_num etc... DEPARTMENTROOM id name depID (foreign key to department) ASSETROOM id assetID (foreign key to asset) roomID (foreign key to depa...

Hidden fields in new emails
When I begin to type a new message, the text doesn't appear (the words are hidden) until spell check/sending/or printing. When I select the icon for the font color of text (black) it begins to show my typing as I'm composing the message, but the other words (anything I typed in the 'hidden field') only shows up in the spell check portion and remains hidden. Why are my messages starting with this hidden field and how do I get rid of it? I'm sure I must have pressed some command inadvertently as it was not always working like this. (only been using about a week so s...

How to create temp table ?
Can I create temp table by myself for report writer ? Thx ! Sorry, the answer is no. You need Dexterity to create a temporary table and a Dexterity script to read other tables and populate the temp table's contents. You may be able to use VBA with ADO to obtain the data you need for your report. David Musgrave Senior Development Consultant MBS Services - Asia Pacific Microsoft Business Solutions http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions mailto:dmusgrav@nospam-microsoft.com Any views contained within are my personal views and not necessarily Microsoft Business Solutions polic...

New items with purchase order integration
I'm running a daily integration to bring purchase orders into GP using Integration Manager. The source is a text file. It works very well. The problem I have is with new items. When there is an item in the source file that does not exist in Great Plains, I would like the integration to fail or skip the line item. Currently, it brings the item into the Purchase Order as a non inventory item. The document will show the item number and the cost but no item description. Where can I change the behavior for this? Unfortunately, with the users that put non-inventory items on POs Wh...

how could we create an e-mail account in Microsoft office outlook?
while using office outlook i am unable to send and receive e-mail because of the email account so want to know the procedures to open an e_mail account in MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK. Thanks You must have the information given to you by your ISP. Since you didn't state your version, you must open your Outlook program, then press the F1 key (it hasn't broken anything yet!) and search on "email accounts." Follow the instructions. "Dron Giri" <Dron Giri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F298D057-740C-4BB3-9C64-62146B90046D@microsoft.com... ...

How do I create a one variable data table? #2

Creating Complicated Charting
Ok, I know some one will be able to help me. I need to create a chart that is based off of 26 sheets give or take 3 or 4, this chart needs to be an advance skill level when mine is only intermediate. I need the chart to not only self expand, but I need it to also contain drop down menus, to make selection on what should show on the chart. I need to have at least 3 different drop downs, with up to 7-10 choices in each. I also need help on how to create a table that allows subcatagories in it. Such as a section named Falls needs to have 7 subsections numbered 1.1,1.2,1.3...etc...how do I ...

Manually creating a replica
I have followed the article on TechNet on How to Manually Create a Replica but I'm not sure if I did it wrong or if what I'm experiencing is normal. At one of my sites, I have about 500MB of data that I would like to protect. I have followed the steps to manually create the replica but when I start the consistency check, the consistency check transfered all 500MB of data that I already imported! Did I do something wrong? I thought the purpose of manually importing the data is so that the initial replica doesn't go over the WAN. Thanks, Mike Ok. I figured out wh...

Create folder and rule for many users in batch . . . ?
Hi, is there a way to automatically create a mail folder below the Inbox and create a rule for a large group of users with the least effort? -- Thanks in advance, Chiel Varkevisser The Hague The Netherlands Check out SpamMover app: http://www.ivasot.biz/spammover.shtml -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer "Chiel Varkevisser" <ChielVarkevisser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:989DBA07-F869-4E3A-B715-D23BECBD40AE@microsoft.com... > Hi, is there a way to automatically create a mail folder below the Inbox > and > create a rule for a...

XmlSchema.Read not creating the SOM #2
I'm using the following code to create an XmlSchema from an XSD file The Read() method doesn't throw any errors and after I write the schem to a file, it looks as expected. However, after the Read() method is called, m_Schema still contains n items. What am I doing wrong? My .xsd file validates fine in XMLSpy, but it i quite complex, so maybe .Net can't handle it? // Code follows System.Xml.XmlTextReader m_XMLReader = ne System.Xml.XmlTextReader(m_SchemaLocation); System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema m_Schema System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchema.Read(m_XMLReader, null); System.Xml.XmlTextWrit...

blank two fold 8 1/2 x 14 brochure templates
where can I find a download for a tw 0r three fold blank 8 1/2 x 14 brochure template It is a simple page setup. Setup your printer for legal stock and then your page. In the arrange menu select two or three columns. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "kawika" <kawika@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E99D8D0A-E6C8-48A2-A5AF-C5B6E365219C@microsoft.com... > where can I find a download for a tw 0r three fold blank 8 1/2 x 14 brochure > template ...

Correction
Hello - My computer and my wife's computer are networked. I have WinXP and Excel 2000 9.0.3821 SR-1 on my computer. She has Win98 and Excel 2000 9.0.2720. When I print a spreadsheet created in Win98 with an earlier version of Excel (I'm not sure which version), I get "squiggilly" vertical lines and numbers. When I print the same file on the same printer using my wife's computer it looks fine. What is the problem? Is there a way I can convert the file so it will print correctly? Thanks Drew Have you tried copying the contents to a new workbook, and saving i...

Creating a drop down from a word or phrase
Sorry about the terminology here! I wanted to be able to create some sort of a drop down link from a word or a phrase. Basically, like the menu in the search results here on this page...When I click on one of the subjects it opens the answer posts below. Example, in a document I'm creating I wanted to have bullets from 1. to 10. On each of these bullets I wanted to be able to double click the bullet (1. Notifications) and then have the contents or sub-bullets come into view! Hopefully this makes sense you someone. Appreciate it! I guess it would...Inserting an expand...

How do I create a drop box in Excel to show a calendar?
I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user click on the drop box, it shows a calendar and that the calendar will default to today's date. You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control. Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control. Add that to your sheet. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "V. Pham" wrote: > I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user > click on...

New Feature Suggestion
As far as I know, none of your products is built to handle Health Savings Accounts. If this is true, I suggest that you research HSAs and consider adding it, and the special features needed for such an investment account, to your products. -- DougW ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Adding a new record
I have a query based on a table with 3 fields ("Employee" Text, "IN" (Yes/No), OUT (Yes/No). I want Access just adding a new record, only if the field "OUT" of the last record is "YES". Is it possible? I doubt this is possible in a table. I would use a form that had a combo box to select the employee. The Row Source of the combo box would filter out the inappropriate records. BTW: why not use a single field and store either "IN" or "OUT"? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Luis Marques" wrote: > I have a qu...

Create a marco to assign numbers
I have created a template for a purchase order. I would like to create a marco that will assign the Purchase Order number automatically whenever the used goes to create a new purchase order using the next available number. Does anyone know what steps are needed to create this macro. Anything I have tryed doesnt' work. I can create the button on the toolbar for the macro, but don't know how to create the marco. Thanks try range("a5")=range("a5")+1 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Val Leonard" <vleon@telus.net> wrote in m...

New Exchange server #3
Hi, I have bought a new server on which to run Exchange 2000. I have 2 x 36GB SAS SCSI and 4 x 146GB SAS SCSI. Following advice form this newsgroup I will configure 3 sets of RAID 1. O/S and Pagefile on 36GB RAID 1 Logs on 146GB RAID 1 Databases on 146GB RAID 1 This server will also have our Intranet which is not heavily used. Which drive should I put that on? Any comments would be appreciated. With our existing Exchange server setup we also have a POP3 Mail server in our DMZ. I want to do away with that server and let Exchange handle all the Mail traffic. Can someone point me to some...

Creating Form, Need 1st 2 lines of field to indent, 3rd to wrap
I'm creating a form for myself to enter into. I have lines that are formatted in what they call "Indented Block" - I have a heading on the left margin, which I don't touch when filling in the form, the field starting at an indent of 3", the 2nd line of the field if it's long enough to wrap to also be at 3" and any lines after that to wrap back to the left margin. Kinda like this: heading: field 2nd line of field 3rd line of field continued BUT, I need to be able to indent the 3rd line also to 3" if it's too short &...

Customizing new email alert
Is there a way of changing the 'new email' alert (the small envelope icon in the taskbar) to something a little more eye-catching. Having no speakers and other programs open on the desktop makes you overlook any recent messages that have arrived in the inbox. I'm using Win XP Pro with Outlook 2002. Thanks. ...

New to excel Help
hello I am new to this forum and not good with excel. this is a brief explaination of what i need to do to kick things off. hop somebosy can help have a calculation for temperature that i have 25 deg figures for. need to be able to create a excel calculation for any given value (i deg). I have a table of values run from a line of best fit basis. so far my equation is eg D1=(A1*B1)*C1 F1=D1/ratio in table pre determinded by the temp in E1 Can anybody help Scott sdminus@yahoo.co.u -- swa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sway's Profile: http...