Create calndr.w / Pub. 2003. Am Prompted to install feature..I get error 2211 ->

When I try to create a Calender with Publisher 2003 it Prompts me saying:

"Publisher cannot run this wizard.This feature is not currently installed.Would you like to install it now?"

I click "Yes" and I receive Error:

" ERROR 2211. An Internal error has occurred. "Registry" "

Any Help on this would be greatly appreciated....As it is driving me nuts!!! :)

Thank's in Advance....

Nate. L

forum (466)

Try this
Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
In the list of currently installed programs, click Microsoft Office 2003, and then
click Change.
Click Repair Office, click Next, and then complete the setup.

Do you have the service pack?
Description of Office 2003 Service Pack 1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842532

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Nathan Langmayer via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message
> When I try to create a Calender with Publisher 2003 it Prompts me saying:
>
> "Publisher cannot run this wizard.This feature is not currently installed.Would you
> like to install it now?"
>
> I click "Yes" and I receive Error:
>
> " ERROR 2211. An Internal error has occurred. "Registry" "
>
> Any Help on this would be greatly appreciated....As it is driving me nuts!!! :)
>
> Thank's in Advance....
>
> Nate. L

gsauer (5093)