create a flyer(halloween) with pictures and borders

Go here
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx?lc=en-us
Click "Special Occasions" in the categories, input Halloween in the search

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"irishgirl3178" <irishgirl3178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
gsauer (5093)
10/8/2004 3:31:40 PM
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:35:05 -0700, "irishgirl3178"
<irishgirl3178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

I've done that every year.
Blessed be, for sure...
0
T1317 (75)
10/8/2004 4:16:07 PM
Oooooooh - invisible ink again. Spooky!

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"irishgirl3178" <irishgirl3178@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

---

jl_amerson (3088)
10/8/2004 6:53:53 PM
I'd rather not, actually

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

(/me refrains from cracking out the Irish jokes)

0
the_nerd (6342)

Creating XML element from XPath

Hyperlinking to Many Pictures
Hello. I am using Microsoft Office 2000 I have a workbook that contains approximately 10 columns, 240 rows of information. Each row has to reference an external file, which will be a hyperlink to an external picture. I know how to manually create the hyperlinks, but I was only wondering if there was possibly an easier way? I was envisioning the possibility of dragging and dropping to create the hyperlinks, or something easy like that. Could anyone provide assistance? No matter how complex, I'll attempt it, and no matter how simple, I will not be ashamed to hear it. Thank you. ---...

Get Back My Old Good User Account Picture.
I have been use XP for a long time and change to windows 7 few days ago. I'd like to use the same user account picture in the XP system but I can't find it in windows 7. That's a picture with two horses, one is black and the other is white. I love horses so much so I wish to get them back. Searched on Google but nothing. Need a help. Thank you! In news:13343B59-4D6C-43DC-B7F0-9D121B9A9A70@microsoft.com, leaftofall <leaftofall@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have been use XP for a long time and change to windows 7 few days > ago. I'd like to use...

problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager
Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office 2007) drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and MS XPS doc writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including print test page which prints normally. Like I said it pulls up the other printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a way to associate the printer with MSOPM Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open with" method? This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you cli...

How do I change dimensions from pixels to inches in M S Picture M.
In order to be able to resize a photo to fit a particular sized paper, (i.e. 4" X 6") I would like to be able to change the default in my MicroSoft Picture Manager from pixels to inches. Can someone help me? Thanks Jake L. Thee are always 72 pixels to an inch. Screen resolution simply indicates the number of pixels that can be drawn on any particular screen and color depth the number of colors that can be represented by each pixel. The Picture Manager does not convert this for you. There is a converter here http://www.classical-webdesigns.co.uk/pixelinchconvert.html -- Mar...

Oval Picture Frame
I am using Microsoft Publisher 2000. Is there a way I can add a Picture Frame to a publication that is in the shape of an Oval instead of a rectangle? Thanks, Wayne Use Autoshapes instead. Once you have the oval the way you want it, right-click it, click format autoshape, expand the color dialogue, click fill effects, picture tab, use your image as a fill. You may have to do some adjusting. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm "Wayne" <me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:jpdlb.426876$Lnr1.283350@news01....

Creating a userform?
I would like to enter data to a speadsheet with a userform. I want enter the data in a form that will automatically insert the data to the correct cells in my spreadsheet. And then allow me to enter new data on the next line below. Is this possible? I have just put up a file for you at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ It is item number 42 towards the top of my home page. In here I have tried to explain, as clearly as possible, what you need to do to set up and use a Form in EXCEL 2007. There is a simple worked example for you to work through if you want to. Please d...

Marginal Abatement Cost
I want to create a marginal abatement cost (MAC) column chart in Excel 2003. The data I am using is sorted for cost ($/tonne/year). Then I have a marginal abatement (tonnes of CO2-e) and cumulative marginal abatement (also tonnes of CO2-e). On the x axis I will have cost. The y axis shall be marginal abatement, the width of the columns shall represent the marginal abatement, and their location on the axis will be determined by the cumulative marginal abatement. Since the data is sorted for cost, the chart shall show increasing cost with an increasing cumulative marginal abatement. ...

Help creating a recital program book/several pages w/pictures and
I am creating a recital program book. It will be a 8 1/2 x 11 book with pictures, text and advertising and it will be in color. Over the years others who have created this book have just simply used the "publications for print" and other sources and the book hasn't been all that great (only the pub for print pages were good). Since I will be working on it, I want it to be great! I was assuming when I began this project that there was something already set up to help me create a multi-page book, but I am not finding it. I need something that I can create simil...

Add previously created pages to book template
Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into a new template? Thanks With both files opened (two runnings of Publisher) you could copy/paste from one to the other. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "Chatterless" <Chatterless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BB18D39-B470-468A-82E6-38DB433D835A@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to insert complete pages that was created in puplisher into > a > new template? > > Thanks ...

Money can't open this file because it was created using a differen
my (backup and money 2002 edition) files wont open in my newly installed 2006 edition (Premium). I tryies to convert it but it fails. When I open the fine, I receive the message below: Money can't open this file because it was created using a different version of Money I do not have the Money 2002 CDRom anymore but I do need to open my money file to review accounting. Any help is welcome In microsoft.public.money, Jehan wrote: >my (backup and money 2002 edition) files wont open in my newly installed >2006 edition (Premium). I tryies to convert it but it fails. >When I open t...

2003: scanning, & picking partial picture, how do I insert?
On old publisher 98, after scanning a picture, I could the outline the part I wanted to save and just click on "insert". with publisher 2003, I can scan, but do not find a way to insert picture on my page. Is there something I am missing?? I'd recommend scanning your photo first and crop out the unwanted parts with your favorite photo editing program. Then insert it in your Pub document. Proper tool for the proper job. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Bill B" <Bill B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AD4B496-16BC-49AE-A406...

How to save a landscape picture in portrait format?
I have currently a drawing in landscape format. Now I want to save it in portrait (=rotated by 90deg) so that I can import it later in a portrait Word2003 doc. However I don't want to permanently rotate the current landscape picture but only save it rotated. Is this possible somehow? Pablo Switching from landscape to portrait will not rotate the drawing--it only changes the paper orientation. You can do either of two things: 1.) insert another page, set it to portrait, copy and paste your drawing onto this page and then rotate it. This way, the drawing in rotated orientation will...

Create a template
I am trying to create a template which includes a verticle line inserted along the left margin on each page as the document increases in the number of pages. Using borders doesn't work, at least not that I know of. The line must extend from the bottom of the header to the top of the footer and be capped by a 1/2" line extending to the right from the top of the line. It must appear on each page of the document. You can anchor drawing lines to the header; see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words i...

It it possible to create a database in Access for this:
Hi, Im trying to create a database, but not having much luck. Im new to MS Access. I would like to use a switchboard that people open - it will be used by at least 6 people - so when they open it they have 3 or 4 options to choose from - nice a simple - not confusing for anyone on where to go or what to do. On that i was going to add a form to fill in details on clients. Then from the information that is added in that goes to a table. Such as Name, Number, DOB, location will be filled out for each client. Under that - 10 drop down menus to click on different jobs. Each job goes into a sep...

play films and pictures freeze anda restart after 10 minutes
Hi, as object videos and pictures start playing after 10 minutes, when i select video don't start playing, only after 10-15 minutes suddenly video start.... update codecs and operative system... what's the problem? :( Thanks in advance, regards. -- Necsus ...

How to create xml elements with special chars
Hi, newbie that i am in .Net, i'm trying to add "D/T" as a new element in C# : XmlElement elemAttr = (XmlElement)m_xmlDoc.AppendChild(m_xmlDoc.CreateElement("D/T" ) ); but the framework throws an XmlException ... how do i overcome this ? do i have to parse the string for special chars myself ? please advise, thanks , nim_co. *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! I don't think that you can. The XML standard limits the characters you can use (http://www.w3.org/TR/xml11/#dt-elem...

Create an owner drawn ListBox
Hi everybody, i have a problem creating a owner drawn ListBox. I need a ListBox that accepts graphic icons (.ico) files between the text (e.g. some text [myIcon.ico] more text and then another icon [myIcon.ico] and some text ) So i I am assuming that this is only possible creating a owner drawn ListBox. I'm a beginner, so an simple example would be nice. Thanks in advance, Gladys You might want to look at this http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/vasu/OwnerDrawListBoxWithIcons11212= 005071009AM/OwnerDrawListBoxWithIcons.aspx and http://www.devx.com/d...

Cannot see neither access newly created mailboxes
Hi, I have Exchange 2000 server installed on my Windows 2000 Server backup domain controller. Recently I had a problem with active directory synchronization, and with some viruses too but I (thought I) was able to resolve it. Now all seems to work fine but after creating successfully new mailbox enabled user in ADUC, I can't see the newly created mailbox in Exchange System Manager, but it can be found by using find in ADUC (Find->Exchange->"Show only Exchange Recipients", "Users with exchange mailbox"). Trying to access the mailbox using Outlook I get (clicking ...

Would like to have local graphic files displayed by Windows Picture Viewer instead of Internet Explorer
My spreadsheet contains a bunch of the so-called hyperlinks which, when clicked, start an external program that takes care of the actual displaying of the image file. Is there any way to select the external program (file viewer)? All the graphics files (PNG format) reside in my hard disk, not on the Internet. This case is handled very nicely by Open Office, with the images being handled by the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer which loads lightning fast. Excel, on the other hand, prefers to use Internet Explorer, which is a drag. Can I tell Excel NOT to execute IE for some hyperlinks? -Ramo...

Vbscript to create sites on a windows 2008 DC
Hello, I am trying to use this script provided by MS to create a site on my windows 2008 DC: However, it does not work. I get an error saying:There is a naming violation for line: Set objSite = objSitesContainer.Create("site", strSiteRDN) objSite.SetInfo Here is the script. Is it not intended to work in windows 2008? Thanks! strSiteRDN = "cn=Ga-Atl-Sales" strSiteLinkRDN = "cn=DEFAULTIPSITELINK" strSiteLinkType = "IP" Const ADS_PROPERTY_APPEND = 3 Set objRootDSE = GetObject("LDAP://RootDSE...

help with coding
Hi All, I have been doing some search on this topic and require some coding help. I want to create a login form which checks for username, pwd and securitylevel and accordingly give access to certain queries , forms and reports. I do not want to use the Access user level security wizard and want to create a separate security module. I have come across this code posted by Klatuu which is probably the solution i am looking for. Public Function SetSecurityProp(UserInitials As String, SecurityLevel As Integer) As Boolean Dim prp As Property Const conPropNotFound As Integer = 3270 ...

Can I create a report from this without a macro?
(XL2007) My data is presented in 5-row groups. Cols A, B, and C have my identifiers; col AU has a text value I need to include. Headers in row 9; cells in cols A, B and C are merged in groups of five (A10:A14 merged, A15:19 merged, etc, and same for B and C); in the Name Box, though, data in the A10:A14 merged group shows up as A10. Col A is the major group, col B is the sub-group, and col C is the ID number of the sub-group. What I would like is something like a pivot table. I tried that, though, and XL told me I didn't have a valid range, or valid headers, or something like that. ...

flyer
hi I am trying to create a small flyer in Publisher1998 and would like to print it out on A4 paper so that there are 4 copies of the flyer on one A4 piece of paper - I dont know how to do this!! Can anyone help? Thanks :( Page setup, special size, postcard... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "msiz" <msiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D199129B-DA17-45FF-9012-043F4E9C3C1A@microsoft.com... > hi > I am trying to create a small flyer in Publisher1998 and would like to print > ...

Excel 2003: Creating a dashboard and smaller charts get squished
Hi- I'm creating a dashboard with some large and small line charts using the "Camera" functionality. The display looks great, but when I click Print Preview or Print, the chart area on the smaller charts gets squished and unreadable. I have to exit without saving in order for the charts areas to be viewable. Any suggestions? Hi, As with any graphic, if you make it too small the print preview screen may not be able to display it properly, and for you printer the print drivers and maximum resolution will effect the printout. I made a small Camera tool chart and in print...