Create a calendar from a non gui list

In Calendar Creator Plus there is an option to build a calendar based on a
list.  You build a list like

01/10/2009, Go to meeting, Board Room
01/15/2009, Staff Luncheon, Applebees

and so forth, then you can build a calendar based on this list (or
database).  Is there a way to do this in MS Publisher?
0
TimS (4)

e-mailing a list so recipient only sees their e-mail
I want to e-mail to a large group of e-mails, but I want each recipient to only see their e-mail address as a recipient, not the entire list. Help? Send it as a BCC so none of them are displayed. Contact your ISP/mail administrator for restrictions on how many messages you can send at once (very likely it's limited). If you want to send the messages personalized you can use Mail Merge from within Word. This will also workaround the sending at once limit. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipst...

How to check who are the users created the GL transactions?
I would like to know how to find which GP users enterred the GL transaction. There are many users can created the same type journal transactions, and i wish to investigate on which users created for some of the transactions. Many thanks in advance. IN account transactions SmartList, add 'User who posted' to the smartlist. This will tell you who posted the transaction, not necessarily who created it. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com To know who created what/when you ...

How do I create a required password before opening an excel doc?
I am trying to protect my excel spread sheet doc, where it will require to enter a password prior to opening the document, each time someone wants to view it. Thanks, Susie Hi When you save the sheet, from the Save dialog box click on Tools (in the top right corner) and select General Options. Andy. "Susie" <Susie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:843B16BE-D899-497B-92FA-9386AB2E87A1@microsoft.com... >I am trying to protect my excel spread sheet doc, where it will require to > enter a password prior to opening the document, each time someone wants...

Can't create OWNER-DRAW button using Create()
I have simple owner draw button derived from CButton with folowing functions : //-------------------------------------------------------------------------/ / BOOL CCustomButton::CreateNormal( CWnd *pParent, UINT nID ) { Create( _T(""), WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE , CRect(0,0,10,10), pParent, nID ); ModifyStyle( BS_TYPEMASK, BS_OWNERDRAW, SWP_FRAMECHANGED ); m_ToolTip.Create( this ); m_bCreated = TRUE; return TRUE; } //-------------------------------------------------------------------------- // void CCustomButton::PreSubclassWindow() { if ( !m_bCreated ) { ModifyStyle( BS_TYPE...

Conditional Formatting in Excel List/Table
I have an Excel List in Excel 2003 or its called an Excel Table in Excel 2007. Data validation rules and formulas automatically expand into new rows as they are added to the list or table. BUT I can't get my conditional formatting rules to automatically expand. Am I doing something wrong or is this something I have to live with? THANKS Hi, I think it will work if you select the whole range inside the List including the blank row on the last line. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "DzednConfsd" wrote: > I have an Excel List in E...

Trying to list unique values in an arryay
Here is what I am trying to do. I have an array consisting of 6 columns and 40 rows. How can I look in that array and list the unique values of it. I don't want the count, but the unique values. Thanks. DRS Hi! Easiest way is probably to put all the values into one column (o another worksheet, for example) and use Data > Filter > Advance Filter... to produce the unique values. Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way is to use a Collection: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim uniqColl As New Collection Dim myCell As Range Dim iCtr As Long With ActiveS...

CRM should allow recurring activities to be created on calendar
CRM should allow recurring activities to be created on the service calendar. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1b139e30-696c-4be2-a782-492c6e359f63&dg=micr...

Create the Menu
i have one problem here. the problem is want create the menu at the runtime.how it will anybody help to me. CMenu m_menu; m_menu.CreateMenu(); m_menu.InsertMenu(...); .... .... Bill "vyas" <vyas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1922D49C-1BE3-4619-A5B5-0EE18A45B65F@microsoft.com... > i have one problem here. the problem is want create the menu at the runtime.how it will anybody help to me. ...

How do I change the name at the bottom of the calendar?
When I print out the calendar, the previous ofice managers' name appears at the bottom, how do I change that? "ACritchfield" wrote in message news:9CCE1BDD-8453-4025-B3F5-EE4955F1BC74@microsoft.com... > When I print out the calendar, the previous ofice managers' name > appears at > the bottom, how do I change that? Search the registry for your manager's name. It was probably the name and company he specified during the install of Windows. ...

Creating Brushes In Dialog COnstructor
I have a few pens I use many times in a dialog app, so I made them member variables in the class constructor. In Practice.h, I put: CBrush brGreen; In Practice.cpp, in the constructor, I put: CBrush brGreen(RGB(92,200,92)); Then, in OnPaint, I put: pOldBrush=(CBrush*)dc.SelectObject(&brGreen); However, it does not seem to work. Any idea why not? Thanks, Jim "matt" <bonmatt10@cs.com> wrote in message news:c2838b8f.0406060830.6d15b7b8@posting.google.com... > I have a few pens I use many times in a dialog app, so I made them > member variables in the class con...

Can you import items from the Outlook calendar into a Publisher c.
I am needing to know if you can import items from a calendar in Outlook into a Publisher calendar. AFAIK, it can't be done. JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "Mark Lindsey" wrote: > I am needing to know if you can import items from a calendar in Outlook into > a Publisher calendar. ...

Why Does Money 2006 Create a Separate MSN Billpay Account?
I have been paying my bills through MSN Billpay since 2002 (Money 03). I recently upgraded to M06 and noticed that all of my MSN BP transactions are entered into a new account which naturally is a big debit ($20K or so, since it's all debits), rather than into the checking account I use to pay the bills from. Is there any way to correct this, especially since it throws my Net Worth of by $20K? I'm really confused....any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ted Ted, There are a couple of ways to handle this. One, you can merge the MSN Bill Pay account with your original che...

How do I email someone a distribution list?
How can I email someone a copy of a distribution list? thanks! Ghost2020 <j_tsnyderNOSPAM@comcast.NOSPAM.net.antiSPAMmer> wrote: > How can I email someone a copy of a distribution list? When distribution list is displayed, save as a msg file. The recipient of that file can double-click to display with Outlook, then 'copy to' Contacts folder. Aaaaahhh...it doesn't work with Outlook 98, that was our hang-up. Thanks! This method works perfectly for Outlook 2000 and higher. "Gordo" <gordo20878@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23wi$1bYSEHA.3448@TK2...

Making a calendar in french?
I've been learning french, and come across a calendar to download in french (dl one page at a time). I looked into this once before, thinking Publisher might have a language option to change calendars into directly, but couldn't find any (I have publisher 2000) Last year when I did this I saved the 12 french pages and copy-pasted them onto the pages 1-12 in a basic calender in Publisher. I could probably use blank pages and start with 12 (and a cover and backpage, if I want them) too. Is there any easier way to do this? If I have all the pages of the french calendar down...

Contact list autofill
In creating a large list of contacts, "Mr and Mrs" and the same city, state and category are repeated endlessly. Can they be made default entries? I have 2 workarounds for you. 1. Enter the data in Excel then use Outlook Import Wizard to Import it to Contacts 2. Or my preference (as I am an Outlook nut) use the Group By Box in Outlook this way: Turn on Advanced Toolbars. Make sure you're in the Phone List View of Contacts Folder - the Current View window will tell you in the Ad Toolbar) Turn on the Group By Box. (to the right of the Current View window) Turn on the Fi...

How do I create a timeline using excel or powerpoint?
any help would be great-thanks! Jon Peltier has links to instructions for Gantt charts: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html Rich wrote: > any help would be great-thanks! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html Hi! Any information about what you are trying to do, how and with what problems would also be great. Alf -- AlfD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ AlfD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=4785 View this thread: http://...

Create a custom format to convert seconds to minutes.
Does any body know how to create a custom format to automatically convert seconds into minutes. The seconds will be enter in a cell as seconds but the formula needs to convert them in minutes (same cell). Formats cannot change the values in cells. You could enter the seconds in time format: 0:478.0 (the .0 is crucial, otherwise the entry will be interpreted as 0 hours, 478 minutes). Format as "[m]" if you only want to see minutes. OTOH, assuming that you're talking about entering seconds as integers, you can calculate the minutes in another cell as B1: =TIME(0,0...

Variation on dependant Lists problem
Hi, Is it possible to programme Excel so that if you enter a particula value in A1 it will enter an associated text in A2. For instance, I a trying to create a stock-control sheet. Each piece of stock has a cod and a description. I would like to be able to enter the code in colum A, which will automatically enter the description in column B. I kno how to create dependant lists using data validation and wondered i there was a variation on this function that would solve my problem. Many thanks And -- andyp16 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- andyp16...

Auto-fill from Validation List
I'm working with a big vendor list of where names are in one column, followed by address, city, state, zip, phone, etc in adjacent columns. In a different sheet in the same workbook, I've figured out how to create a dropdown where I select the name from the list using Data Validation. How do I set it up to auto-fill the remaining data that corresponds to the name in other cells? Tie it to a worksheet_change event in the sheet module or use vlookup -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Ledford" <ledfords4uk@gmail.com>...

Changing Text Colors on Task List
I need to be able to change the color of specific task list entries in Outlook. Can anyone tell me how this can be accomplished? Thanks! Use the Automatic Formatting feature for this. While in the Tasks folder, click View | Current View | Customize Current View, then click the Automatic Formatting button. Set the formatting rules up as you want them. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Bob Bowers" <rbowers@levinco.com> wrote i...

Paste link into list, can it be done?
I posted this under the links discussion group, but thought I might try a bigger audience as I've yet to get a response I have an .xls (2003) file that has a list defined in it. I want to paste a link from another .xls file (also 2003) into a cell within that list, but the "Paste Link" option under edit->paste special is greyed out and not available. If I move outside of the list, it is available. Is there a way to paste a link into a list? If not, can anyone explain the rationale for the restriction? Thanks in advance. hi, ! >I posted this under the links disc...

XML fille to List<>

Attribute Display list to show which attribute is used on the form
Hi, Is it possible to get a list of the attribute display names for an entity and also the status on whether that attribute is used on the form or not? Thanks a lot, Crsb Yes attribute details you can get from metadataservice webservice using CRM SDK. here is some more details and advance topic on this http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/07/13/advanced-metadata-service-scenarios.aspx -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "crsb" wrote: > Hi, > &g...

I can not see payee list in "pay to" drop menu.
Hi, I am using Money 2004 Standard for my church. Suddenly, I can not see a payee list in "pay to" drop down menu when I am writing a check. I used to be able to pick a certain payee in drop down menu in "pay to". Now all I see is "blank". Does anybody have an idea to fix this problem? Thanks for your help. In microsoft.public.money, cyp wrote: > >I am using Money 2004 Standard for my church. Suddenly, I >can not see a payee list in "pay to" drop down menu when I >am writing a check. I used to be able to pick a certain >p...

Can you explain the difference & How to use: Combo Box/List Box?
Help! I would love to use a drop down field in my spreadsheet without having the data located on a separate sheet....I assume that the Combo Box and or List Box would do the trick....But I ABSOLUTELY can not figure out how to use them....CAN ANYONE HELP!?!? PLEASE! View the Controls command bar and drag a combobox on to your worksheet. Then right-click it, choose Properties and enter the range in the ListFillRange property, e.g., Sheet2!A1:A10 -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "SMGray" <SMGray@discussions....