counting amount of visitors

Hello,
I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a tool
with which I can see, how many visitors have been visiting my side.
How to do this?
0
Smeer (2)

Do a google search for "website counters" and you'll get hundreds of
possibilities.

--
Don
"May your shadow be found in happy places." (Native North American)

"Smeer" <Smeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a tool
> with which I can see, how many visitors have been visiting my side.
> How to do this?

0
Don
4/18/2006 5:36:55 PM
Most hosting company's provide extensive stats on your site.
"Smeer" <Smeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a tool
> with which I can see, how many visitors have been visiting my side.
> How to do this?

0
Chuck
4/18/2006 6:07:44 PM
thank your for your help, I found them and have install one.

"Don Schmidt" wrote:

> Do a google search for "website counters" and you'll get hundreds of
> possibilities.
>

> --
> Don
> "May your shadow be found in happy places." (Native North American)
>

> "Smeer" <Smeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> > I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a tool
> > with which I can see, how many visitors have been visiting my side.
> > How to do this?

0
Smeer (2)
4/18/2006 6:37:02 PM
Way to go and happy counting. :-)

--
Don
Vancouver USA

> thank your for your help, I found them and have install one.
>

> "Don Schmidt" wrote:
>
>> Do a google search for "website counters" and you'll get hundreds of
>> possibilities.
>>

>> --
>> Don
>> "May your shadow be found in happy places." (Native North American)
>>

>> "Smeer" <Smeer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hello,
>> > I made a website and it is working fine. Now I would like to insert a
>> > tool
>> > with which I can see, how many visitors have been visiting my side.
>> > How to do this?

0
Don

One Million FR.EE Visitors
How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Web Site Without Paying A Dime In advertising ! Are you frustrated by the lack of traffic coming to your site? If I would tell you that after months of research, I just got my hands on the most hidden secrets... very sneaky tricks ! Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=27202 Hurry, before the page gets banned! --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050420235059T4s5XoH1 ...

Delete mass amounts of email from Public Folders
Hello exchange experts, I have over 100,000 emails on one public folder that I would like to delete. When I perform this procedure in outlook I'm limited in the amount of emails I can delete at one time. Can someone please provide a programmatic way, tool, or direct me to a link or in the right direction so I can clean this public folder up. The public folder is not being replicated The platform is Windows 2003 and Exchange 2003 Kind regards, Juan On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:53:08 -0700, "Juan" <Juan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello exchange experts, &...

excel count cell with color conditional formatting
Can i count number (sum) of cells in a column colored with conditional formatting ? thx the formula is =ISNUMBER(MATCH(D3;$AL3:$AR3;0)) column D3:D400 color red It' difficult. See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CFConditions.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Marco" <marco.w-no-spam-please@email.it> wrote in message news:OL%23BeyG7FHA.2384@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Can i count number (sum) of cells in a column colored with conditional > formatting ? > > thx > > the formula is =ISNUMBER(MATCH(D3;$AL3:...

Pivot Table counting a range
I have a sheet with following data Names __________________________________ A B C D E F 1 ball bell cat dog hat top 2 ball cat jug man sun NO 3 ball dog 4 hat 5 top cat I tried to creat pivot table to count name in the range A1:F5 But the result I got was Count of Name Name Grand Total ball 3 3 hat 1 1 top 1 1 blank The pivot Table didnot consider name...

How can I count a column of numbers
and return the number of values that fall within certain criteria? For example, if I have 300 salaries listed, and wanted to group them into these ranges: 3000-5999 6000-8999 9000-11999 12000-14999 etc. Countif (as far as I know) can only have one argument. TIA! You may want to look at =frequency() in help. Bob wrote: > > and return the number of values that fall within certain criteria? > > For example, if I have 300 salaries listed, and wanted to group them into > these ranges: > 3000-5999 > 6000-8999 > 9000-11999 > 12000-14999 > > etc. > > ...

How do I count words line by line and see them on the left colum?
I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within my document, on the left hand side. Word does not provide any built-in way to do this, and I don't believe it would be feasible even with fields or macros. You would have to do it manually. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "MimiT" <MimiT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64BF758E-FB7F-4BC6-ACD1-250043456C8F@microsoft.com... >I need to have a cumulative line-by-line word count, reflected within m...

Counting work days
This wI want to count the number of work days between two dates. Do I have to rewrite the formula for each row or can I tell it to compare the date in column a to the date in column b and count the workdays and exclude holidays. The worksheet has over 1,000 rows. Example: 1/4/05 1/4/05 1/5/05 1/11/05 2/6/05 3/15/05 "Hausma" <Hausma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC75C101-63D0-45F5-A009-56067683EBBA@microsoft.com... > This wI want to count the number of work days between two dates. Do I have > to rewrite the formula for each ro...

stock count entry variances
Is there a way (via setup?) to prevent cost adjustments from happening when there is a variance on stock count entry? Also, 2nd question, when creating stock count schedules, is there a way to determine that all sales inventory items did show up on a schedule? Thanks in advance for any help! In posting setup you can set the process to NOT post through. Then it will create unposted batches that you need to post or delete. I assume you have some reason not to post a particular batch or two as in day to day operations, these should be posted to GL or your GL will go out of balance wit...

Workday Count between [Startdate] & [Enddate]
Hi Trying to count the number of Workdays only between 2 dates. [Startdate] & [Enddate] can anyone help please. Cheers Sarah ...

Fill Down based on count in another sheet
I am using the following in Excel to copy a formula: ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("Results 4").Range("3:2000").FillDown I need to only copy the formula for a certain number of rows up to 2000. The number of rows I need is based on the number of rows I have in worksheet "Results Data" in column A. So, if "Results Data" has data in column A2:A16, I will need to copy down the formula for all columns in worksheet "Results 4" to column 17. Sub FillFown() Dim lStop As Long With Worksheets("Results Data") lStop = .Cells(...

Count based on criteria
I have the following query with the following: Query 1 has the following records: Item Store No. Ships OnHand ony records selected are those with ships >0 I'm trying to create another query from Query 1 that lists the following: Items OnHand (count stores >2) OnHand (count stores >3) Stores should not be displayed and I don't want to display values >2 or >3 just the total count of stores that meet that criteria. Any ideas??? Post the SQL of query1. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "Cecilia" wrote: > I have the following que...

Date Count
Hi - I'm trying to create a spreadsheet which contains a column tha calculates the number of days between dates and then a cell that add up the total of the dates. For the date calculation I have tried using =datedif(a1,b1,"d") - thi is fine if you enter both dates however, if some are to follow i.e yo have the date to enter in A1 but not b1 then the formula returns #NUM and consequently the addition cell will not give any result in respec of other rows where you have been able to enter both dates - you coul say well dont enter any data until you have both dates however, th pur...

How do I count like items (words) in a column?
This is probably the dumbest question a person can ask about Excel but I'm running out of time and it's making me crazy. I have a column with about 20 different items (words not numbers) and some of the items are listed more than once. All I want to do is create a column that has the total number of each item in the list. For example: Item car car car bike bike bike bike bike Where the cars equal 3 and the bikes equal 5 and these numbers are listed next to the respective item. My goal is to reduce the steps since I have to do calculate about 20 items for about 30 people. Any ...

How do I count only if either/ or exist
I am attempting to count how many times there is a number greater than zero in either column A or column B. My goal is if A=0 and B=0, do not count. If A=0 and B=1, count. If A=1 and B=1, count only once. Thank you for any help "wildbillyd" wrote: > My goal is if A=0 and B=0, do not count. > If A=0 and B=1, count. If A=1 and B=1, > count only once. One way: =sumproduct(--((A1:A10>0)+(B1:B10>0)>0)) The "+" functions as "OR" in this context. The OR function cannot be used in this context; it will not be interpreted a...

Unread message count in current view only
I have a Public Folder which contains a custom form and is used by different business regions i.e. UK, Germany, France etc. Each region has its own corresponding folder view that only shows the items for their region. All users have the folder in their Public Folder --> Favourites so they can see the unread item count. The problem is that the unread item count shows the total number of unread messages in the whole folder and we want users to see the total number of unread items in their region specific view only. Is there a way around this? I am running Exchange 2000 Service Pack 3 ...

Counting Lines of Text in TextBox
In a form, I have a text box in which memo text wraps. Is there any code that can count the number of lines of text that display in the textbox? My only workaround at this point is to use a non-proportional font like Courier, count the characters and divide by the number of characters that a line might contain. Unfortunately, this approach only gives me a rough estimate of the number of lines. And I'm stuck with Courier when I prefer Arial. Is there another way to count lines of text? Thanks. Jim Why? What will knowing the number of lines of text allow you to ...

Add specified amount of numbers in a list
I have a long list of numbers in column A. I'd like to be able to ad these numbers, 20 at a time... i.e. numbers 1 -20, 21 -40, 41- 60 etc. Any ideas -- judois ----------------------------------------------------------------------- judoist's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1059 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48809 Hi, Try =SUM(INDIRECT("a"&(ROW()-1)*20+1&":A"&ROW()*20)) and formula-drag that down for 1/20th of the number of rows involved judoist Wrote: > I have ...

Entering amounts in the register
I used Money several years ago as my personal finance software. Back then, when entering transaction amounts, I didn't have to manually enter the decimal. The software entered it for me. There was a setting option that allowed me to select whether or not I wanted to manually enter it or not. I have noticed that with the current version, this option is not there, and I want to know if I have to manually enter the decimal when typing in transaction amounts. "Jefferson Lee" <JeffersonLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7955C431-94B9-47B9-AADF-E63C3...

Weird Gift card amount.
I've issued two different gift certificates, complete with bar codes on the back, one for 10.00 one for 20.00. However when they are scanned, the 10.00 prices out at 9.00 and the 20.00 one prices out at 18.00??? any idea anyone how to fix this? I have them as non taxable, no commission, no sales....no nothing out of the ordinary. Thanks. Marwat What do you mean by "prices out"? Most of your post looks like you are having trouble upon redemption, but that part sounds like it's at time of sale... If this is a problem at redemption, check the Tender Type Properti...

Benefit/Deduction Amount Changes
Hello: Is there a third-party package for Dynamics GP 9.0 Human Resources where Life Insurance and Miscellaneous Benefits deductions change upon pay raises? Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Counting 04-26-07
Hello, I am having difficulty counting numbers within a very large table based on survey results. The table is set as follows subjectname, q1a, q1b, q1c, q1d...q5e Values for each question range from 1-5 and the field could be empty if no response was given. I have tried the something similar to the following and it is not counting correctly. Select subjectname, count(iff(q1a=5 or q1b=5 ... or q5e=5, 1, 0)) from table group by subjectname My desired outcome will be to display the total 5's, Total Responses for the subject (count where the response is in 1-5), and from this I can calcu...

Count Reports Sent Before A Specific Time
I am trying to count the number of reports were sent before 4 pm each day. If the time difference between 4 PM and when the report is sent is greater than 1, then I want that to count as 1. If the time difference is a negative number, then I do not want that report to be counted. My formula so far is: =Count((DateDiff("m",[4:00 PM],[Preparedness]![Time AM Report Sent])<=1)) But all that is doing is counting all reports. Is there a better/easier way to do this? Many thanks! Caro Parsing your formula I see you are wanting to know how many months between [4:00 PM] a...

Counting Consecutive Months in Top Third
Ok. I need to have a formula which would look at a number of columns and tell me now many 'consecutive' months someone has been in the top 33% of the numbers in that column to date. IE . . .Ann was in the top 33% in Jan and Feb but not in March so in March I would want the formula to spit out '2', In April I would want it to start over again at '1' (If in fact she was in the top 33% in March, if not then it should say '0'). Hardest part in figuring this out (in my head anyway) is how to get it to give me the number as of the current date. Figures =NON() would ha...

Counting dates within groups #2
Hi Is it at all possible to calculate or count groups of dates in a lis when they have a gap of 2 days between them? It's kind of hard to explain The attachment has the data I'm trying to work from including description of the result. Cheers Joe Attachment filename: timesheet test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=56409 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Is there anyone who could help with this or let me know if it's at al possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Most of the re...

Counting Unique Values within a Group
I have a report that lists students by grade and the amount of money donated by that student's family. If the parents are divorced, the student's name is listed twice, once for each parent. I want to count only the unique student record in each grade. DCount is giving me the count for the whole school regardless of what group detail i put it in. How do I count only the unique records within each grouping? Thanks in advance. I would attempt to create a totals query that groups by whatever and counts something. Add this totals query to your report's record source...