Core Chart

Need a picture of an opened sphere showing core and layers.
Can you help?
0
ialduen (1)

After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message
from Isabel <ialduen@catholiccharitiesden.com>...
> Need a picture of an opened sphere showing core and layers.

a) The core of what?  A black hole?  An apple?  A nuclear power plant?
b) This is a Microsoft Publisher group.  Your question is hardly relavent to
the topic of discussion really.  Why did you choose this group?

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)
10/6/2003 6:25:53 PM
Try here
http://www.mie.utoronto.ca/labs/mfluids/sinton/masters_research.htm
http://www.phoenixinstitute.org/spherechart.html
This site has some downloadable files. I am not sure I know exactly what you are
looking for, I hope all this helps
http://www.sss-mag.com/smith.html#examples

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/
"Isabel" <ialduen@catholiccharitiesden.com> wrote in message
> Need a picture of an opened sphere showing core and layers.
> Can you help?

0
laserdog (1122)