Copying Publisher from One computer to another

I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't
seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer. What
should I do?
0
Jasmin (5)

You can't, you have to install it from the CD.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I can't
| seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer.
What
| should I do?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
3/6/2008 3:11:56 AM
Remember the good old days of DOS when it *was* that simple?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
> You can't, you have to install it from the CD.
>

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Rob Giordano
> Microsoft MVP Expression
>

> "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I
> can't
> | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new computer.
> What
> | should I do?

0
jl_paules (2768)
3/6/2008 3:05:57 PM
sigh..yes.

i think macs are like that still (?)

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
| Remember the good old days of DOS when it *was* that simple?
|
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
| Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies"
|

| "Rob Giordano (Crash)" <webmaster@siriussystems.invalid> wrote in message
| > You can't, you have to install it from the CD.
| >

| > --
| > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| > Rob Giordano
| > Microsoft MVP Expression
| >

| > "Jasmin" <Jasmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| > |I want to copy Publisher from my old computer to my new one, but if I
| > can't
| > | seem to locate all the files I need to make it work on the new
computer.
| > What
| > | should I do?

0
webmaster911 (1600)
3/6/2008 5:09:12 PM
Nope...

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer
Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 201-2320 - Main
(720) 367-3869 - eFax
mailto:matt@mattbeals.com

Come visit me at:

http://www.automatetheworkflow.com
http://www.mattbeals.com
http://forums.mattbeals.com

Friends don't let friends write HTML email

Rob Giordano (Crash) wrote:
> sigh..yes.
>
> i think macs are like that still (?)

0