Copying Multiple Pages

I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document
(Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or
merge two documents together.
Many thanks for your time

0
Bosley (19)

Open the Office clipboard from the Edit menu, you will be able to collect 24
items.  Be aware if your text boxes are linked you will not get the paste you
want. Break the link, all the text will be shifted to the first text box even
though you will not be able to see all of it. Create new text boxes in your new
publication, link them again.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Bosley" <Bosley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I was wondering if you can copy multiple pages of a Publisher document
> (Office 2003) at the same time and paste them into another document / or
> merge two documents together.
> Many thanks for your time

0
mary-sauer (6480)

how to print a row on the bottom of every page
Is there an easy way to print a row or rows at the bottom of every page on a worksheet? For example i have a worksheet with about 100 rows of info i have to total at the bottom. Well 100 rows won't fit on just one page, but i would like the total to be at the bottom of page 1 and 2. so what I would like to do is have the totals on the last row and then have it print on all the pages. any ideas? It is not provided for in Excel. I kind of think a total would be confusing if were the same on each page, or do you mean a page subtotal. In any case it is not provided for in Excel and ...

My printout show page default instructions as well!
Hi - I am VERY new to publisher and when I print out my new creation the page instructions are being printed as well. So my page comes out with my flyer printed on top of the default instructions which I don't want printed as well. Hope this makes sense. Can anyone help me please. I am sure it is something simple, but I have no idea. Thankyou Huh? If you would, send the file to me and let me see if I can figure it out. Send it to jl dot paules at gmail dot com. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "HelpMePlease" <HelpMePlease@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Print Correct Page Number
I have a Visio 2003 file with foreground footers on 3 pages. If I print all pages, I get the correct footers, page 1 of 3, page 2 of 3, etc. However, if I print just page 3, it comes out as page 1 of 1. How do I get it to print the correct page number and total pages? Thanks in advance! ...

Copy Contacts to other Exch Folder
We have in two buidings an Exchange Server. They are rather independent. I like to create in the second one a Public Folder with contacts of the users of the first one. Then this folder can be used as an Outlook Adress book. How can I do this? I tried through Outlook pst files, but then at the destination I do not have the FULL email address, but rather an (invalid) reference to the first Exchange Server. So how do I create contacts that have a valid email address? - not doing them individually ); In fact name and email address are the only essential fields. TIA + Jan Pit + Botswana &...

HOW DO i SYNCHRONIZE MULTIPLE WORKSHEETS IN EXCEL?
I have 7 worksheets in a workbook. all the worksheets have a lastname, firstname, employee ID in the A,B,C columns of every worksheet. I need to synchronize the worksheets so that when I click on an employee name in any worksheet and select a different worksheet I see the same row as the original employee name. try this by right click on excel icon in upper left of workbook(next to FILE)>insert this. However, it will not fire until you goto the next worksheet. Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Sheets.Select ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select ActiveSheet.Select -- Don ...

Multiple profiles with diff. exchange domains
Hi. I want to be able to open two instances/sessions of Outlook and then be able to open different profiles on those instances/sessions. Today the second opened Outlook will default to the profile opened by the first Outlook if you understand what I mean. Please help me. Rgds Patrick Arkley PAtrick Arkley <patrick@arkley.se> wrote: > I want to be able to open two instances/sessions of > Outlook and then be able to open different profiles on > those instances/sessions. Not possible. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapid...

page breaks
Out of the blue a spreadsheet has page breaks at every cell turning a 10 page sheet into 150 or so. What happened & how can I fix it? Thanks Bill Bill, If they're automatic page breaks (dotted lines in either Normal or Page Break Preview), check your margins: Turn on the Margins button in Print Preview. If they're manual page breaks (solid lines), someone or something put them there. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Bill" <wjeannette@meeci.com> wrote in message news:e%233KGLtoDHA.2444...

multiple drawers or 2 cashiers
Hello, Have you any experience setting up multiple drawers for 2 cashiers on the same POS register using RMS 2.0? Also since the drawer is connected to the receipt printer, I am wondering how one would best configure a second drawer? I see that RMS 2.0 has the ability to assign a drawer number to a cashier but do not see the X/Z reports or process to account for the transactions/tenders of 2 separate cashiers. Thanks for any insigts, Jim jfiset@aol.com ...

Copying cells
Hi I would like to copy the contents of every 10th cell in a row in a contineous column on a separate sheet. Is there a quick way of writing the address that allows you to drag down and add a value of 10 to the cell address? Many thanks Yours Andrew J Scotland Hi Andrew one way: =INDEX('Sheet 1'!$1:$1,1,1+(ROW()-1)*10) copy down. This will get you the 1st, 11th, 21st,... column in Row 1 HTH Frank ajohns@freeuk.com wrote: > Hi > > I would like to copy the contents of every 10th cell in a row in a > contineous column on a separate sheet. Is there a quick way of writ...

copy worksheet to another workbook
I have a workbook with a worksheet that referances other worksheets within the same workbook. When I copy this worksheet to another workbook, it still referances the old workbook....instead of referancing the new workbook. The worksheets have the same name. How do I make it referance the new workbook? -- john jtaiariol wrote: > > I have a workbook with a worksheet that referances other worksheets within > the same workbook. When I copy this worksheet to another workbook, it still > referances the old workbook....instead of referancing the new workbook. The > worksheets h...

Global edit of mutiple transactions
In my bank register I have many identical bank deposit transactions each of which needs the same split of categories, i.e. gross salary, housing, auto allowance, etc. Is there a way in Money 07 to change all of these transactions at once? Nope. "Superior Shepherd" <Superior Shepherd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38B43DE3-F10A-4249-9BE0-42C03658AA98@microsoft.com... > In my bank register I have many identical bank deposit transactions each > of > which needs the same split of categories, i.e. gross salary, housing, auto > allowance, etc. Is ...

How to I save this page in xls and keep the formatting?
http://www.mol.gov.ae/documents-en/WageRegister(N).htm Thanks! Any help wil be greatly appreciated. I've tried export from excel but it doesn't keep the formatting. Does anyone have any suggestions? Under the "File" menu, select "Edit with Microsoft Office Excel" (3rd option, I think). Once Excel is open, you can "Save As" a .xls file wherever you wish on your computer/network. Hope this helps, Jim "J Sedoff" wrote: > Under the "File" menu, select "Edit with Microsoft Office Excel" (3rd option, > I think). O...

reports page won't load
I am running SBS 2008 and all of a sudden stopped receiving our server reports. When I open the consule and click on the reports tab, it says "There is an error while loading data for this page". I tried to repair the console and still the same problem. HELP In 2003 one solution to this was to run the server cleanup wizard directly from WSUS console. In SBS 2008, there have been random cases where the reports were delayed and appeared later than normal, the next day, or never, but then started back up again. How long has this condition been going on? What steps h...

Help with a formula (Multiple lines to sum and return if)
Hello, Thank you in advance for the help. One sheet one I would like to return the sum of data from sheet two if the salesperson name matches. Here are the details: Sheet 1 In column A I have the names of sales people (listed by row) - header is "Name" In column B I have cells available to total the sales people numbers by month Sheet 2 In column A, the sales people are listed many times In column B, lists the Account name (not important for this help) In column C, is the total sold to that customer Now in the B column, I would like to match the name of the ...

create MULTIPLE IM accounts for corporation?
My corporation wishes to use Windows Live Messenger in-house. The software comes pre-installed on all the CPUs we buy. However, as IT Manager I need to create about 40 IM *accounts*. I sucessfully created 5 using our company's email addresses but then I got the error that I had exceed the number of allowed accounts created. I think it's somehow noting our firewall's IP address. Any computer I use within the building refuses to make new accounts. The support site said the problem would resolve itself after 72 hours but it has not. I have posted to many Microsoft f...

Manage Multiple Mailboxes
My manager likes me to manage his Mailbox. I have permissions to his entire mailbox. He has a .pst folder where we store e-mails that we want to keep. It is just more convenient. Is there anyway we can share these without putting them on the Exchange Server. We are using Outlook 2003. Any help is appreciated. Not really. Placing .PST files on a network share is not supported because this often leads to corruption, plus they can only be accessed by one user at a time. Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvo...

Multiple Computers in my home using Office v.10
I have a legal, "bought and paid for" copy Office for MAC v.10 which is loaded on my Titanium Notebook. We have purchased an iMAC and my wife attempted to load the Office program onto it. It accepted the program but won't give her access stating that it already in use on my computer. 1. Doesn't the original license allow for multiple useage on a limited number of computers in a household? 2. If not, how to I get licensing for this new computer? Succinctly, We are looking to run this program on two computers that we own. Period! How can we do that without buying another fu...

Error on Page 11-15-04
Hello, When I launch CRM and go to Service, Cases, New Case and click on Customer in the Customer Information section, I get error on page in the lower left hand corner of the window and nothing happens. All other fields with drop downs or lookup are working. Aummy Can you include what the text of the message says? What loss of functionality are you experiencing? Have you made any customizations or added any ISV solutions? Perhaps if you give me some more detail, I can help you solve your problem. "Aummy" wrote: > > Hello, > > When I launch CRM and go to...

Page Count
I thought Excel used to display the number of pages with data on the bottom status bar. I that option gone or is it only in Word? -- pk Excel has never, in my memory, given that information on the status bar. Perhaps you once had some code that gave you a page count. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:01:02 -0800, "pkferret" <pkferret@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I thought Excel used to display the number of pages with data on the bottom >status bar. I that option gone or is it only in Word? ...

Publisher 2003 extra copies
Can anybody tell me why Publishers keeps making an additional copy of a file when I save it. For instance, when I name a publication sun it creates another copy called sun1. How can I stop it doing this please? Many thanks. S ...

Copy user data from old Windows user profile to new profile ?
Windows XP Home Edition, version 2002, Service Pack 3 Internet Explorer 8 Hello: Cookies generated by Internet Explorer include my family name in the username section of the cookie filename before the "@", e.g. Smith@microsoft.txt. I assume that is because my family name was used as the Windows user profile username. I want to remove that family name from future cookies. What do I have to do? Changing the Windows user profile username is not the solution, as new cookies are still created using the old username in the filoename, in the usual format of <username...

how do I set up outlook for multiple users on 1 computer?
I have recently switched over to cox high speed from Aol. I am now using Outlook for retreiving email, calendar, etc... This is a family computer and others would like to use it to do the same. How would I configure Outlook to accomodate all of the users of this computer? We can't tell you until you tell us what version of Outlook you are using. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.gr...

Inserting Page Breaks
I have a spreadsheet that has subtotals at various rows. I want to insert a page break after each subtotal. I have tried using only visiable cells but this inserts the page break above the subtotals. Any suggestions Thanks. Well, this depends. If you are using Excel's Data|Subtotal feature (in the Data menu), you can choose to page break before groups and let Excel do this for you. The information will need to be Sorted by column headings for this feature to work smoothly You could also switch to the Page Break Preview by choosing View|Page Break Preview. Then, you can right-click on ...

Why is my page printing from my desktop printer off center?
It looks good in print preview and in pdf. I have a lexmark x63... is my printer the problem ? Assuming you are loading the stock correctly in your printer, it is a printer issue. Is your driver current? Is the document correctly aligned when printed from the PDF? http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/selections.cgi?ccs=0:0:0:0:0:0&target=http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/support.cgi&&req=::::: -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Joe" <Joe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1...

GP Role page: be able to add folder and sort and hide items
Role page is excellent new feature but would be better if you could: 1. Be able to add folders like the shortcut bar and expand as needed. 2. When you look at the list of My Reports there should be options for Sorting and Order by which you would like to see the items under the My Report Heading. How does it currently decide what order they are in? 3. Choose how many items you would like to see under the headings. Now you have to delete if you don't want to see then have to add back again. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the sugge...