Copy pages inside the file?

Hello,

I am creating a file with lot many pages. There are many similar files and I
need to create it one by one by creating a duplicate page. Is there any way
that I can copy multiple pages and past in the same file?
0
file (3)

Copy and pasting in the same file wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am creating a file with lot many pages. There are many similar
> files and I need to create it one by one by creating a duplicate
> page. Is there any way that I can copy multiple pages and past in the
> same file?
=============================
If you are using Publisher 2007 you can
select multiple pages on the page sorter
at the bottom of your screen. Just hold
your Ctrl key and left click the page numbers
you wish to copy. Then right click the
selected numbers and choose...Insert
Duplicate Page.

--

John Inzer

0
oobie (2069)

Public Folder Contacts ... global File As change
Hi, We're running Windows SBS 2003, with Outlook 2002/2003 clients for Exchange. We have our contacts (about 8000) in a Public Folder, we need the File As to be the Company (Lastname, Firstname). Is there any way that this can be done without having to modify each contact manually? Also, do I need to change the default File As on each editing workstation manually or is there any way this can be controlled from the server? Thanks for your assistance. ...

Is there ANY possibility to view embedded PDF object in XLS file after when this xls file is digitally signed?
Hello, I created an XLS file with an embedded pdf object. I can view this object when I double click on its icon. However, if I sign this xls file, I am no longer able to view this embedded PDF object. If I double click on its icon, nothing happen. I am concerned in this last two days with no results. I appreciated any advice. Mike ...

Linking to internal visio pages
Hi all, I've been trying to figure out a way to link to an specific page that is imbedded in a visio file saved as a web page. For example: I have a visio file that consists of 12 pages accessed by tabs along the bottom of the screen. When I export this file as a webpage, access to the individual pages appears as a pull down menu on the left side of the page. The file is given an address, but not the individual pages, so if I create a link to the visio file it always defaults to the first page. Is there anyway to link to specific pages within the file? Thanks in advance, Tim ...

Expost Outlook PST file to Outlook 2002 PST file
I have a customer who has bought a copy of Office 2003 which he has now decided he doesn't like!! He has asked me to return his system to his old Office XP Professional. No problem except for one thing - I exported his PST file from Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) and tried to import it toOutlook 2002 (10.2627.2625) and the result was that Outlook 2002 doesn't recognise the format of the Outlook 2003 PST file! My customer isn't impressed!! Does nyone any ideas on how I can either export the file in a format that will be recognised AND keep all his folders and messages where t...

Moving my Outlook files to new computer
How can I move my Outlook 2003 files (Contacts, Calendar, mail, etc) to a new computer? ...

importing multiple text files???
Hi, I am experiencing a big problem. As a part of my analysis for PhD I have to analyze more then 1000 files. The data that I have is in text files. To be more precise, I have 5 different data sets, from different meteo centres, each centre has a data set of 365 files for each day during the year. The format of text files is something as following: Camborne Met. Office WINDS rev 4.1 50.20 -5.30 88 02 01 01 00 00 23 0 29 3 35 07:09 (3.0) 07:09 (3.0) 06:08 (3.0) 284 284 65 65 400 400 23 23 12.5 12.5 1 1500 1500 35 35 400 400 43 90.0 43 74.5 313 74.5 HT SPD DIR Radials... 0.101 9.8 113 0.0...

Opening tab-delimited files in Excel... how to stop the autoformat of dates?
Hello, I'm doing bioinformatics work in which I often download tab-delimited files describing genomes and open them in Excel. Unfortunately, Excel decides that genes with names like APR1 and SEP7 are actually dates, and reformats them as such. This is a huge headache, as I often don't notice these problems until much later. Is there anyway to completely disable this date autoformatting? I've searched high and low and have yet to find a solution. Thanks! P.S. I'm using Excel 2002 -- salamander ------------------------------------------------------------------------ sa...

Having a go with assembly... how do I copy a double into a register??
I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. Now if I declare my doubles as floats float f double d _asm { mov edx, f //ok mov edx, d //error operand size conflict Can someone show me the error of my ways??? Thanks "Si" <me@you.twang> wrote in message news:sm1gk0l60ng23gilu9b68hkcqi3ub9horn@4ax.com... > > > I'm trying to speed up a maths routine which consists of much > iterative multiplication (and adding and subtraction of ) doubles. > > Now if I de...

File Association in Dialog-Based Application
Has anyone seen any info on how to associated a file type with my dialog-based application? In order to use RegisterShellFileTypes(), I must add my document template using AddDocTemplates(). But AddDocTemplates() can't be called without a CDocument class. Thanks for any thoughts. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcircuits.com >Has anyone seen any info on how to associated a file type with my >dialog-based application? > >In order to use RegisterShellFileTypes(), I must add my document template >using AddDocTemplates(). But AddDocTemplates() ...

ACH file incorrect
The bank says our ach file is incorrect. It should begin with 522 and end with 822 and it begins with 520 and ends with 820. Does anyone know where or what I need to change to get this the file to display correctly. Thanks for any input Brandon ...

Obtaining Path of the file/folder ?
Hi I have an mfc dialog based demo application. I wanted to add my application's entry in the Windows Explorer's context menu, which i m able to successfully by making some additions to the registry. Now whenever the user right clicks on some folder/file,the context menu displays my application's entry which gets executed when the user clicks on it. How can i obtain the path of the file/folder on which the user right clicked ? Waiting for suggestions Regards >I have an mfc dialog based demo application. >I wanted to add my application's entry in the Windows Expl...

one page in booklet format
How do I tell Publisher 2000 to print just page one and 4 and then pause while i reinsert the paper to print pages 2 and 3? duff wrote: > How do I tell Publisher 2000 to print just page one and 4 and then > pause while i reinsert the paper to print pages 2 and 3? File > Print > Pages 1 to 1 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. Flip pages. File > Print > Pages 2 to 2 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

.XLB file corrupted often
The excel.xlb file is getting currupted every week or so. Once replaced w. a good version things work fine for a while. Any suggestions on premenent fixes or what is possibly corrupting it. Thanks for any suggestions Hi Andrew, One possibility is some rogue VBA code which is customising menus/toolbars and not undoing its work properly. If this is the case then yoour XLB file can get larger and larger until it falls over. If you are running any VBA code or using addins check that they have a workbook_close routine that removes any changes to menus/toolbars they have made. hth Charles...

Are there functions/Or Events that are called automatically when the database file first opens and When it closes?
All, I'm assuming its "Public Function init_something()" but I can't seem to find a reference to the correct syntax. I'm using Access 2007. Basically what I'm trying to do is initialize a list of global variables and I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Option Compare Database Public VariableName As String 'Call Init - Will throw an error 'VariableName = "Hello World" - Will throw an error Option Explicit Public Function Init() VariableName = "Hello World" End Function Private Sub btName_Click() ...

Sharing chart on two pages
Hello, I have a worksheet where I put some datas and then under this datas is a chart. Place taken by this data isn't static - once there is more datas and the other time there is more datas. I have problem with this chart, because sometimes chart is shared between two pages on printing. Is there a possibility to use something like property "keep together" in crystal reports where object is printed whole on one page (if there is no enough place it's started pritnting on next page)? Maybe somebody knows how to do it in macro if there is no appropriote property -- Bes...

Copy Distribution List from One Computer to Another
Hi Folks - I have seen various methods for accomplishing this, but none seem to help me. Our company uses Outlook 2003 in a NON Exchange Server environment. I have seen a method for copying distribution lists within a Exchange server environment, but it does not work in our environment. Any ideas? Thanks. Michael Michael <info@homekeyinc.com> wrote: > Hi Folks - I have seen various methods for accomplishing this, but > none seem to help me. Our company uses Outlook 2003 in a NON Exchange > Server environment. I have seen a method for copying distribution > lists with...

Word 2003-Page Orientation
I have a long Word 2003 document with all pages in portrait orientation except one. That page contains a table the size of which requires landscape orientation. I have always done this by inserting section breaks before and after this page. But now for some reason I can't get the orientation to change either on-screen or in my printer. When I check the page orientation in that page (section) it is set to landscape. Suspecting typical Word corruption (this document was made from previous versons of the same stuff) I did the usual copy-and-paste all but the last few empty ...

Copying a database, how do I change security?
I have a split app (developed using A2000) which my own office has been using for several months. Another office has recently asked me to make a copy for their use. I am happy to do so, however, both the FE and BE are fully secured and I'm not sure how to change security on the copies to recognize the personnel at the other office and to stop recognizing the personnel at my office. I confess that I never fully understood Acess' user level security process. I implemented security originally by following specific steps from a textbook which I no longer have. I do understand about...

Money 4.0 file transfer to Money Essentials
I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 version incompatible? =?Utf-8?B?Y21nZnVzYQ==?= <cmg_fusa@yahoo.com> wrote in news:E3AD8366-ED94-4625-A534-C0CCA8F3DBA8@microsoft.com: > I am getting an error message when I try to import my Money 4.0 > backup file to Money Essentials program on my new PC. Are the 2 > version incompatible? Yes. Money Essentials is incompatible with everything. Take it back and get Money Plus. -- Steve B. New Life Home Improvement In microsoft.public.money, cm...

Please! The product release page filters are not working!!
After changing selection criteria, the result list does not honor those criteria. I select Great Plains New Releases for v8.0 and end up with all kinds of irrelevant items in the list. This is very frustrating! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

Re: Outlook client installation error (file or assembly name not found) (solved)
"Steve Yates" <steve@teamITS.com> wrote in message news:... > We have one PC that gets the following error and can't get past the system > requirements phase of the desktop client installation: > > "Microsoft CRM Client for Outlook Setup User Input > File or assembly name 9o3db28v.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not > found." > > (the file name is random and changes on every installation attempt). Any > suggestions? The user has tried repairing and reinstalling Office, > installing and uninstalling .NET 2.0, verifying/empytin...

jpeg files
Hi, I find that jpeg files always displayed as attachment in outlook2003. Compared to outlook express where i can see the picture without double clicking on it to view it. How can i configure outlook2003 to work like outlook express? thanks I have Outlook 2002, but if 2003 works the same . . . Instead of ATTACHING the jpeg, got the INSERT menu and choose PICTURE. That will place the picture in the body of the message. Pat >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >I find that jpeg files always displayed as attachment in outlook2003. >Compared to outlook express where i can see t...

my file or edit in spanish how do you put on english
If you need to translate a document between Spanish and English, you'll need to hire a translator or learn both languages. Publisher isn't clever enough to do it automatically. If Publisher itself appears in Spanish and you want it in English, you're also probably out of luck, as you only get one language in your product box, you can't change it. (The exception being that if you have an English version installed, you can install a MUI to get access to other language versions.) -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Error Message
I've started getting the following message each time I sign on to money. Due to Changes in your Money file, the saved version of the "Portfolio Value by Investment Account" report is no longer valid. Money has attempted to reset the report, but you should reset it manually to avoid unreliable information. I've tried to reset the report manually but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas / solutions ? In microsoft.public.money, greggoz wrote: >I've started getting the following message each time I >sign on to money. > > Due to Changes in your Money fil...

pass arguments to macro of excel file from command line
Hi, I realy need to pass aruments to macro(Auto_Open)s of excel file from command prompt. I tried with following code ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Declare Function GetCommandLine Lib "kernel32" _ Alias "GetCommandLineA" () As Long Declare Function lstrlen Lib "kernel32" _ Alias "lstrlenA" (ByVal lpString As Long) As Long Declare Function lstrcpy Lib "kernel32" _ Alias "lstrcpyA" (ByVal lpDestString As String, ) ByVal lpSrcString As Long) As Long Sub Test() Ms...