converting web publishing to print document

I'm having a hard time converting my web publishing document to print format.
The pages don't break in the right places and text is repeated on the next
page. Can anyone help?
0
plpblue (1)

Change default currency of Opportunity when convert Campaign Respo
Whenever we convert the campaign response to Opportunity, the currency on the Opportunity is always base currency and it cannot be changed. Is there anyway to make this auto created opportunity has another currency?? The transaction currency in Opportunity is drived from the original campaign from which you created campaign response. If you want your Opportunity has other currency, you need to set it when you create your campaign from the very beginning. "dorekofu" wrote: > Whenever we convert the campaign response to Opportunity, the currency on the > Opportunity is a...

Save for Web (.htm) file
I have two similarly structured XLS file. One file "A" is much longer...perhaps 2000 rows long...when saved as a htm file it is around 500KB. I take another XLS spreadsheet that looks like the same structure...rows and colums...only about 560 rows...when I save this as webpage .htm it ends up being 11.2MB. What the heck happened? How do I get it down in size. There is no apparent reason why a smaller file ends up being 11 time larger that the smaller file when saved! Thanks, --confused ...

Report will not print
RMS2.0 SP2 When I print any report, 90% of the time, it will only print the report header and NO other information. When I print to a PDF file it will ALWAYS print the entire report properly. I spoke to MS tech support and they said to change the store logo to the BMP which I did, still no good. Any suggestions? I am using a USB Canon printer, the reports have been printing correctly in the past. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers. I am completely lost. Haik, Can you print any other reports? Maybe something is wrong with the report formatting, so the field does...

Will my sent e-mails be kept in the web server e-mail?
Hello, I am interested in using Windows Mail but first I would like to make sure that all the e-mails I send using Windows Live will be saved both in Windows Live and the website version of each of the e-mail accounts I will add. I would like to know if the same applies for the e-mails I receive. Thanking you in advance. Sincerely yours, Orabidreamer Note that they type of account POP, IMAP, or HTTP will make a difference. Check the box on each account setup that says, "Leave a copy on the server" (Advanced tab). If you have accounts that do not show that t...

Convert XmlDocument to XpathDocument
Hi, I've an object of XmlDocument, I need to pass it to some function which takes XpathDocument object, How could I convert? There is not Conversion Operator overload like that. Your reply might help me a lot. Thanks, Fahad Fahad Ashfaque wrote: > I've an object of XmlDocument, I need to pass it to some function which > takes XpathDocument object, How could I convert? There is not Conversion > Operator overload like that. You can save to a MemoryStream and then load from that stream e.g. MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream(); xmlDocument.Save(memStream)...

Preventing Column Cell Values from Printing
I have a summary worksheet with several columns of information. There is one particular column (E25:F39) where I don't always want to print the values. Is there some simple way to toggle this column's values on and off just before hitting the print command? I was thinking of using an adjacent tick box outside the print area, which when ticked would print the column values, and vice-versa. I'm looking for a formula that would examine the tick box, and if the tick (letter 'a' in Marlett font) is not present (i.e. cell value = ""), then the values in column (E25:...

Problem with Outlook e-mail after installing Microsoft Publisher
I have not been able to send e-mails from Outlook after installing Microsoft Publisher. Any suggestions on how to remedy this sotuation? Are you getting an error? Is Outlook working okay through other programs? The Send This Page as Message command is not available when you click Send E-mail on the File menu in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;884425 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Techblues" <Techblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCCE2A75-8...

getting sql report 2005 web service to work
The error I am getting in sql reporting service 2005 is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on t...

how do i do a word count in publisher 07?
same i'm working in 07 publisher The same way you would count a pocketful of pennies or, you could do a copy of the Publisher text and paste into Word and let Word come up with the total. Publisher doesn't have a "word count" built-in. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "word count how-to?" <word count how-to?@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F87A0D03-21B0-40AC-9B54-59E5D5A426C0@microsoft.com... > same > i'm working in 07 publisher ...

publisher 97 #9
will pu 97 work with XP? In news:315601c48ee7$ad717520$a301280a@phx.gbl, tpd <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> posted: || will pu 97 work with XP? Yes, it will. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Updating all Fields in Word Document
I need to update all fields in the Word document. I have some of the fields in drawing canvas too. I have tried this, which works fine, but except drawing canvas. http://word.tips.net/Pages/T003879_Updating_a_Field_in_a_Text_Box.html Thank you -- Regards Jan Kratochvil Windows Vista Business SP2, Office 2007 SP 2 Sub UpdateAllFields() Dim oStory As Range For Each oStory In ActiveDocument.StoryRanges oStory.Fields.Update If oStory.StoryType <> wdMainTextStory Then While Not (oStory.NextStoryRange Is Nothing) Set oStory = oStory.NextStoryRange ...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager
Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office 2007) drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and MS XPS doc writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including print test page which prints normally. Like I said it pulls up the other printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a way to associate the printer with MSOPM Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open with" method? This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you cli...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Publisher 97 #7
Somehow I am getting the message: "ASSERT File:Undialog.cpp Line 1396" when I try to open the program. When I acknowledge, it crashes. Tried reinstalling, with no effect whatsoever. Any ideas? The only reference I have ever found for this error is from ZoomText. If you have this product installed go here: http://www.aisquared.com/Support/Z7Updates.htm Otherwise it is a C++ extension. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Erik" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

converting plain data to table format
It has been a while since I used excel but I am almost sure there is a way to convert just plain rows and columns of data into a table format. This way I believe that adding rows to this block of data is as simple as tabbing after the last cell and it should just drop down to the next row and insert one??? correct?? Excel should recognize a contiguous range as a table, or list. Include headings in the first row, and leave at least one blank row and column between the table and other items on the worksheet. You can use the built-in data form to add records to the table (Data>Form). Or,...

Publisher 2002 #15
I am tyring to print an 8 page newsletter but am only able to print one side of the page. I am using 11X17 size paper and have made sure all settings are correct. Is there anything else I can do? Are you saying you have a duplex printer that will not duplex? If you do not have a duplex printer, then you have to do the pages manually. -- ...

saving Word document to os x server
I have noticed some strange behaviour while save Word 2004 documents to our os x (10.2.8) server. When I open the Word 2004 document and make a change, then save it, it takes forever to save the document (by forever I mean 2-3 times longer than with Word vX). I keep the document open, make another change, then save again, and it takes not so long to save the document (somewhat faster than Word vX). Again making a change, then saving, and faster saving continues until I save and close. If I then re-open the document and save it, it again takes forever to save. In short: after opening ...

Print preview background missing
I have View:Picture:Detailed Display selected. I have File:Print:Advanced Print Settings:Graphics and Fonts:Print full-resolution linked graphics selected. However, I only see my text, and no backgrounds or images in the Print Preview. What am I missing? Thanks! No doubt you are missing an updated video/graphics driver. See the third FAQ here. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "7imothy" <7imothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC8ADC93-F...

image prints 'double' in normal and best mode
I have an image - a portait-style, rectangular 'directions' map to help customers find my location which I created in publisher with lines and text, etc, then grouped and saved as a jpg - that I am now trying to use (inserted>from file) in a quarter-page card layout to be printed and cut for inclusion with mailers. If I print in 'fast draft' mode, this map look fine. However, if I try to print in normal or best mode, the image is messed up - the top half of the rectangle is doubled; the bottom half is not printed. Example: the 'this is north' indicator, whic...

Do you need logon with a MAPI profile to publish free/busy?
Hello, We have some functional mailboxes which contain shared, resource calendars. In practice, no-one ever logs on to these mailboxes using a dedicated Outlook profile; instead they add the shared mailbox to their Outlook profile, If a user never logs on, is the free/busy info still published? Users are complaining that conflicting appointments are being created in the resource calendars. For personal calendars, the free/busy is being updated. Outlook 2003 with Outlook 2002 and 2003 clients. Thanks, - Alan. Hi Alan: No, you shouldn't have to log on with a MAPI pr...

publisher 97 won't import a file graph of acceptable quality.
To MSFT: Let me try this again. I have Pub 97 that I must use for writing a manual. I try to import a black and white graphic-a chart, in jpeg or gif or whatever,but the graphic is of such poor quality that it can not be used. This only happens in my Publisher program. I have tried to change the adapter accerleration reading, but it does not help. Does anyone else have this problem with the older version of Pub 97? Do you have this problem with later versions of Publisher? Any ideas are appeciated. Check your graphics filters. Might have some corruption going on. They are in a folder sim...

merged document printing
How do I print multiple copies of a merged document in Publisher? Seems to only allow one copy of the document. No option is available as it is when printing a regular document. If anyone has an answer please email me at: linked4life@hotmail.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "linked4life" <linked4life@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FC3E45B-B7F2-4F8D-AD4D-02154C8C399B@microsoft.com... > How do I print mult...

Making Design Gallery Objects available to other files in publishe
Hello, I created some custom objects and saved them to the Design Gallery, and they did appear under My Objects. However, I saved the file and opened up a new one and to my shock My Objects was empty. I opened the earlier file where I created and saved the objects and they were still there. Does this mean that the Design Gallery if file-specific and not saved in a Publisher Application file for use in other .pub files? Perhaps that is the default setting that can be changed later. Please help me on this matter. Thank you in advance for your support. Alcide <Alcide@discussions.micr...

No ActiveX for viewing Web Portal
How do people without ActiveX access the web portal? The web portal seems to use ActiveX which is NOT an industry standard and as such locks out our users using alternative browsers. Also, due to the recent JPG Steganography exploit, the javascript exploit, CERT/Dept of Homeland Security telling people to not use IE and Microsoft itself saying to set security levels to the highest setting thus disabling ActiveX, we cannot use ActiveX or view it without becoming vulnerable. This is vitally important especially considering the latest JPG steganography exploit (as well as the continuous ...