Converting Publisher to Web Page

I have an 8 page Pub. document, and I tried sending it by
email using Web Page.

Only the first page is converted.  Even when I select
other pages (eg. pages 2/3) the conversion is done to the
first page only.

Is there any other way I can send it to people who cannot
open Publisher files?

Thanks.
John Yip
0
john.yip (1)

Identical Name on multiple workbook pages
As a hardened Excel/VBA nut, I'm probably going to be really embarrased when I get the answer to this, but here goes... I have a workbook containing a worksheet that records weekly data. I have a named range ("Data") which I select then clear, via GoTo. Each week, I copy the latest week's worksheet and create a new worksheet for the new week. And each week, I select the range "Data" and clear it in the most recently created worksheet. the thing is, I always thought that Range names were unique across a workbook, and that you couldn't have the same Range N...

Publisher 2003 Graphics
I recently purchased Publisher 2003 as a stand alone program...at least I thought so! When I try to access any of the clip art from Publisher, it prompts me to enter the Office XP Media Content disk. I don't have one. I seem to be able to use the other features of the program. I looked all over the box the program came in and nowhere does it say that Office XP is a requirement. Can anyone shed any light on this for me? Thanks so much! Candy Pub 2003 comes with a minimal amount of clip art. The rest is accessed online. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "can...

how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet
how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet Try going to the View menu and unchecking Page Break Preview On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 11:01:08 -0800, "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work sheet You may be in page break preview mode. Go to "View" and select "normal" Regards Bill K "parker1230" <parker1230@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A65FC73-CAA0-428D-8ECD-0C2A2E15B799@microsoft.com... > how do Ii remove the grey page numbers in a work she...

Publisher 2002 Fatal Exception
I am running publisher 2002 on a Windows 98 OS. Everytime I open a publisher file or start a new wizard, I get a fatal exception OE at 0167:BFF9DFFF Any ideas on this one? What Are Fatal Exception Errors http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;150314&Product=w98 Could be any number of things, bad memory, corrupt driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lauren Olsen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0e9f01c4a659$2b88eaf0$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I am run...

PIVOT tables and publishing thrm on a webpage
Is there a way to publish a pivot table in a html page but still kee exactly the same funcitonality that you have on a Excel spread sheet either by converting it to a java applet or something else . Any hel would be much appreciate -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

need help working in publisher 07
when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are bigger across the top of the page and narrower along the sides of the page, even tho both are in inches. Do you mean your page is landscape instead of portrait? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "rebecca" <rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D569716A-8BBE-4FBF-89B6-5DD7E519E1D3@microsoft.com... > when i open a blank document it looks very squatty...the measurements are > bigger across the top of ...

Margin Trouble with Custom Page Size
When I try to print in Publisher using a custom page size, printer or Publisher adds approx 1.5" to the top of my page margin, no matter what I do. Checked the printer settings in WordPad, all looks OK. Issue does not occur when printing on 8.5X11 page, nor does it occur in MS Word. I don't have any extra margin set in Master Page...have tried everything I can think of. Under deadline to print invitations and getting desperate...help! Thanks. How are you setting up your printer? Are you saving the custom setting? Are you setting up your printer first? What model is your pr...

How do I stop my Publisher 2003 document from saving as a webpag.
When I save a particular publication ( a newsletter) in Publisher 2003 as a Publisher 2000 document (so I can work on it elsewhere) it opens as a web page instead of a print document. When I convert it back to print, I lose a few inches of print on the left page that just don't print even when I change the margins. The missing print shows on the screen normally, it is only in print preview and on paper that it cuts off. Can I stop this from happening? Can I retrieve the missing print? Please help! You may have to reconstruct this publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://off...

Embedded Fonts in Publisher
Why do I get a message about embedding fonts every time I open my files? How can I have it set as default to have them embedded without asking me? Thanks. Indian Publisher wrote: > Why do I get a message about embedding fonts every time I open my > files? How can I have it set as default to have them embedded without > asking me? Thanks. Do you mean embedded or missing? When you use a font in a publication it isn't embedded unless you specify (and many designers won't allow their fonts to be embedded). If Publisher cannot find an installed font it will promt you every ti...

connecting to data access page with filter criteria
I have an access database that I connect to from a GIS application (ArcView) using VBscript. I need to port my GIS project to the free viewer (ArcReader) which does not support VBscript but does support hyperlinking to a URL based on a value supplied by an underlying record. In my current project I can send filter critera to open a particular database, form and record. Would it be possible to do the same using data access pages or would I need to create a separate page for each record I want linked? ...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

PUB file crashes Publisher on open
I have a publisher file that crashes MS Publisher on open, even tried some recovery programs and they crashed. Is it a lost cause? How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198256/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx <dmahlitz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1161174335.508250.183640@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... >I have a publisher file that crashes MS Publisher on open, even tried > some rec...

Problems with Publisher 2000 and Windows 2000
One of my clients started having problems with Microsoft Publisher 2000 last week. Whenvever she tries to run it on her Windows 2000 box, Windows installer comes up and asks her to insert her office CD, she does, and then she receives an error message saying "The installation source for this product is not available." She is an administrator of her own machine, but ironically, the user "administrator" can run publisher without any problem. I have had this problem with the first disk of Office 2000 in the past, and microsoft was able to resolve it by sending a pr...

Convert Alpha to Numeric
I have two spreadsheet which I would like to compare. One has numeric data, the other has the same data but the references codes have been entered as alpha. Does anyone know how this can be converted to numeric? Many thanks for your help. Not sure, but maybe as a start, you could try something along these lines using VLOOKUP and CODE() ? Assume the sample (numeric) data below is in Sheet1 cols A and B, with the numeric refcodes in col A RefCode Field1 65 Text1 66 Text2 67 Text3 etc And you have in Sheet2, the alphas as the RefCodes in col A RefCode Field1 A Text1 B Text2 C Text3 etc ...

Query error after converting
I'm running Access 2003. I have a working database. It seems as if the database is in Access 2000 format, because when I go to Convert, the 'Convert to Access 2000' option is grayed out. I need to convert this database to both Access 2002-2003 and Access 97. I have this part of VB code, and it works fine in the current version, as well as in Access 2002-2003 (after converting to Access 2002-2003). Dim rstRoutes As Recordset Dim strSQL As String ...... strSQL = "SELECT DISTINCT [Route] " & _ "FROM Highways_Info " & _ "WHERE ...

Excel page format changes

[more of a 'c' question really] Converting doubles to strings without getting scientific notation
Hello hello.. I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets small the string appears in scientific notation ie 0.02 become 2e-02 Is there another conversion routine I can use to prevent this? I have a not terribly scientific customer who would prefer a straight forward decimal display. Thanks "Zardoz" <thing@thing.thing> wrote in message news:122lvvkvicks85nka58iugok64ba0plpem@4ax.com... > Hello hello.. > > > I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets > small the string appears in scientific notation ...

Cell identity when printing comments on separate page

converting from text to numerical number
I have a spread sheet of entire year schedule. The format as following: 1 2 3 .... 31 row 1 row 2 row 3 Jan row 4 row 5 Feb row x Dec I would like to replace column 1 up to Jan to 1. Replace the cell below Jan to Feb to 2. etc. Would anyone help. Thanks in advance. You could select cells A1:A3, type a 1, then press Ctrl+Enter Select A4:A5, type a 2, and press Ctrl+Enter And so on, till all twelve months are done. james wrote: > I have a spread sheet of entire year schedule. The format as following: > > 1 2 3 .... 31 &...

publisher 2003 #63
Kan man på nogen måde beskytte en publikation mod redigering. F.eks kan man i exel beskytte med en kode. mvh Anni ...

Newsletters in MS Publisher
how do I set up an 8 page newletter that will print on 11x17 paper with pages 1 & 8 and 2 & 7 on one sheet and pages 3 & 6 and pages 4 & 5 on the same sheet? ...

Publisher 2002 Mail Merge Problems
Hi! I posted an inquiry on 2/21/04 regarding problems I'm having doing a mail merge in Publisher 2002 (using W98SE). I read a post that said I may need to intall MDAC file from MS...I did so and restarted my PC, but Publisher still freezes after opening the source file (in this case an Access database)and doesn't allow me to go to the next step. Any other advise? I may end up just printing labels and affixing them to the postcards I'm trying to mail merge information into...your help is appreciated! Use a CSV (Comma Separated Value) file. That will work. In Excel you g...

2 panel brochure printing in publisher
I am trying to print a 2 panel brochure in publisher and when I print preview everything fits but when it prints pages 1, & 3 get cut off. I would like all the pages to fit and print so the pages are aligned when folded. its an 8x11 normal sheet. I don't know which margins to use to make it print correctly. Please help! Have you setup your brochure as a booklet? Do you know your printers margin limitations? A tutorial is here: http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Dominikin" <Dominikin@d...

Microsoft Word/Page orientation
In a multi-page document, is it possible to change continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to landscape and back to portrait again? I have tried this with page breaks inserted but it has not worked yet. I am using Word 2000. Thank you. you need to ask in microsoft.public.word or i could tell you the answer :-) use section breaks "KC" <mykcdog@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:521501c42ca1$4ba0e950$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In a multi-page document, is it possible to change > continuous pages from a page orientation of portrait to > landscape and ba...

Publisher defaults
Is there a way to change the document defaults for (1)zoom size at startup, and (2) do not hyphenate? I would like to have the zoom defaulted to 100% and they hyphenation defaulted to "off." Tools, language, hyphenation The Zoom cannot be defaulted. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://dgl.microsoft.com/ http://mvps.org/msauer/ "Rebecca" <rebecca.bogorad@kpchr.org> wrote in message news:09a401c34d4e$a7fed730$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to change the document defaults for > (1)zoom size at startup, and (2) do not hyphenate? I > would like to have the ...