converting Publisher 2002 to a web page

I am having problems converting publisher 2002 to a web page.  After I have
completed the doc. I go to web page preview and any box or pic that I have
placed shifts to a new spot on the page.  Is there any way to stop this?

Thanks for the help!!
Ryan

0
rdurnell (1)

Have you loaded the 2 service packs?
I recommend you visit my site and review the FAQ page and the first few
articles in the 2002 section.
if you complete this and need further assistance please visit our forum at
microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign

--
David Bartosik - Microsoft MVP
Visit  www.davidbartosik.com

"Ryan Durnell" <rdurnell@godasco.com> wrote in message
> I am having problems converting publisher 2002 to a web page.  After I
have
> completed the doc. I go to web page preview and any box or pic that I have
> placed shifts to a new spot on the page.  Is there any way to stop this?
>
> Thanks for the help!!
> Ryan

0
dbartosik (185)

Using Publisher 2002 for e-marketing
I've created a monthly e-newsletter to be sent to my distribution list in Outlook, but run into a problem if the person who receives it is not an Outlook client. I've sent it by clicking send to: mail recipient as a page from publisher. I've saved it as an .html and sent it the same as above, and I've tried creating it as a new page on my website (using Publisher) and sending the web page that way. When it arrives to the other users, the e-newsletter loses all the formatting and arrives in pieces. If I group everything together that helps some, but then all the hyperlink...

Referencing and page breaks
Hi, I have a big document where I am cross-referencing several tables, figures,etc. For reasons I cannot understand Word sometimes add a page break after a corss-reference filed. Is there anyway to prevent this? Also, I sometimes need to cross-reference several objects at once, e.g. Tables 1 to 4. Word only allows the cross reference to be lable and number ("Table 1"), but only the number is not an option, as I would like. Can this be done. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks, -- Susana 1. Make sure you haven't gotten a page break inside the...

Outlook Express 2002 XP
When trying to connect to a website from Outlook Express it puts me in My Documents instead to the internet, even though my internet is on! There is no such beast as Outlook Express 2002 XP - Look under Help->about for your version. If Outlook Express, please post to an Outlook Express forum. This one supports Outlook from Microsoft Office Suite. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no an...

Outlook 2002 pop3
I have a user using Outlook 2002 pop3 connected to an Exchange 2000 server. Whenever he checks his mail it says 'downloading message 1 of 150', but only downloads 9 messages from July 2. Every time he checks his mail he gets the same 9 messages from July 2. any ideas? Thanks Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300479) and post the OPMLog.log file after one of these attempts? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Todd&quo...

Line splits across 2 pages
In one of my access reports I have there is one line that splits across to pages where the top of the letters appear on page 1 and the bottom of the letters appear on page 2 Any idea why it happens and how to avoid it? Thank you, Samuel Samuel wrote: > In one of my access reports I have there is one line that splits > across to pages where the top of the letters appear on page 1 and the > bottom of the letters appear on page 2 > > Any idea why it happens and how to avoid it? > > Thank you, > Samuel Go into design mode and shorten that line. -- Joseph Mee...

Bug with Microsoft Publisher and VBA (it seems)
Hi, first i want to apologize for my porr english, it s not really my natural langage even if i have to use it every day in my office (poor listener :)) I am an engeener in a software company and use microsoft .net regulary. Recently i have to reinstall my systeme (XP Pro SP2 with all window update patch) and resinstall the .Net Architect 2003. Then the Office 2003 with publisher (I use it a lot). But after the reinstall the soft has been stop running. The symptoms are the following : - when i open a pub file, the application close immediatly - when i open publisher, i can start a new project ...

Outlook consumes Page File...
Hi there, When I go to use Outlook, it goes and slowly increases the usage of the Page File to the point where the machine becomes extremely slow. The computer otherwise is fine, it's just when I use Outlook from Office XP that it does this. I tried starting Outlook Safe Mode and still does the same thing. How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon Gordon J. Rattray <gords@shaw.ca> wrote: > When I go to use Outlook, it goes and slowly increases the usage of > the Page File to the point where the machine becomes extremely slow. > > The computer otherwise is fine, it...

Add Page Numbers to PDF
I am looking to progammatically add page numbers to a PDF using VBA. I create a multi-page PDF using various Excel reports. The PDF then needs to be numbered sequentially. I have been able to research and find code to add a watermark to the PDF, but, no luck on page numbering. I am using Excel 2007 and Acrobat 9. Code Example: Sub WatermarkPDF() Dim bolResult As Boolean Dim pdfDoc1 As AcroPDDoc Dim jsObj As Object Set pdfDoc1 = CreateObject("AcroExch.PDDoc") If pdfDoc1.Open("C:\Test\Ranges\Reports\Custom_Merged.pdf") Then ...

Repeated Columns Don't look same on all pages...
I have 1 repeated column that I print on every page. One of the rows on this repeated column bleeds into the next column which is what I want on my header. Unfortunantely this bleeded cell does not print on every page except for the 1st page. The other pages it gets cut off at the cell it is in. Is there anyway to make it print fully on each page. I tried making this row a row to print on every page but that did not work either, it still gets cut off. Does my question make sense? could it be that there is a space bar entry in the adjacent column. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Softwar...

Excel 2002: How to select an invoice entry ?
Hi, Let's consider the table below: A B C 1 Invoice Line code Selection 2 2010030101 18 A 3 2010030101 2 A 4 2010030102 3 B 5 2010030102 3 B 6 2010030103 18 A 7 2010030103 6 A 8 2010030104 4 B 9 2010030104 6 B 10 2010030105 ...

Convert String to Numeric Values
I have data string that I must convert to numeric values. Ex: 00100200300400500600700800901000110015016 How do I get the above data string example to return the numeric values that are three digit integers. How do I get the number 16 for example? Any assistance is appreciated -- JenISCM Try this: Public Sub MySplit(txtIn As String) ' copy/paste to a standard module ' input from debug window: ' call mysplit("00100200300400500600700800901000110015016") Dim i As Integer Dim n As Integer i = 1 For n = 1 To CInt(Len(txtIn) / 3) Debug.Print n & " - " ...

publisher version cross use
I have been sent a Publisher Document by Email ansd my Publisher is version 98, It says cant read a different version. I dont NEED to update, anyone know a way round it please??? Ask the sender to send you a .pdf file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "whosaprettyboy" <whosaprettyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E13B7CAC-3BA3-4DA8-88CC-CBD3270E30A7@microsoft.com... >I have been sent a Publisher Document by Email ansd my Publisher is version > 98, It says cant read a different version. I dont NEED to update, anyone > know > a w...

A0 page size | PP slow
Dear all, I am working on an A0-sized poster in PP, and PP is getting really slow? What to do? Can I clear undo history or something like that? Thanks Benjamin Hi Benjamin, Yes you can reduce the number of undo's and recent files displayed, but I'm not sure that will help with the "slows". How large is the saved file? Bill Dilworth "benjamin.friedrich" <benjamin.friedrich@gmail.com> wrote in message news:507e8462-7b3b-4c27-b078-a22ff359eba6@q29g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... > Dear all, > > I am working on an A0-sized pos...

publisher easy to use, disappointing drawbacks, especially upgrad.
MS does a lot of things really well so I was disappointed in publisher 2003 and consider the price of the upgrade as wasting my money and time. 2000 had some limitations that 2003 improved, but the limitations that started with 2003 make it unusable for me. One in particular is the slower loading of sites buit with 2003. Because there was no direct conversion from 2000 (another big disappointment) I had to completely rebuild my site. That's when I found out that it loaded much slower and that it now had visual placeholders until the pictures loaded. What I need (and it seems oth...

indicating alternate keys in Visio 2002
In my ERD diagram, I can indicate primary keys, foreign keys, and indexes. How in the world do I indicate an alternate key? I want it to show the AK# in the left column similiar to the PK and FK that are displayed. I have tried numerous things and cannot find the way to indicate that an attribute is an alternate key. The help index says that the AK will be shown, but I can't find any information on how to identify the attribute as being an alternate key. HELP!!! 1.Double-click the Entity shape 2. Click on Primary ID 3. Select the "Generate as" drop down menu It should show ...

Outlook Express convert to Outlook
I am trying to set up my email on Outlook. I can send I cannot receive. It is telling me that it is locked out. I can currently receive email on my old computer on Outlook Express. How do I change it so that I can receive my email on Outlook on the new computer and not Outlook Express on the Old Computer. There are still users on the old computer who want to receive their email on that computer on Outlook Express. I would be so greatful if you could help me. "Carol" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45ae01c3e428$7766dac0$a001280a@phx.gbl.....

How do I convert email addresses to clickable links? #2
I have imported a column of email address. How do I make them clickable links to email. -- Rick Wetzel Rick, Highlight the range you wish to add email addresses to, then, switch to your VBE environment by pressing Alt-F11 and go to Immediate Pane by pressing Control-G and enter the following command for each rng in selection:rng.hyperlinks.add rng,"mailto:" & rng:next http://HelpExcel "Rick Wetzel" wrote: > I have imported a column of email address. How do I make them clickable > links to email. > -- > Rick Wetzel ...

how do i get to the back page of a postcard on publisher?
I'm new to using publisher and I picked a postcard as my newest project and I can't get to the other side of it...do i have to make a whole other postcard to do the other side? From the menu bar, select Insert, Page. -- Don Vancouver, USA "rach" <rach@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5ADEC20-3C30-4CF4-812D-782E06CDA213@microsoft.com... > I'm new to using publisher and I picked a postcard as my newest project > and I > can't get to the other side of it...do i have to make a whole other > postcard > to do the other side? ...

Outlook 2002 For Email
I am unable to manage email through Outlook 2002. I have added my email address properly (selecting tools, add email account, etc.). My settings - user name, logon, POP, SMTP are correctly inserted. When I send the "test message" return "messages" indicate everything should work fine. I even receive a test message from Microsoft on the web-based version of my email (SBC Global). However, when I go into Outlook and attempt to send an email message, nothing happens. The screen remains visible. The messages I have attempted to send remain in my "drafts&quo...

Convert Date Format
I receive data with the date format as "20051106" [6 Nov 2005] which is OK for me but end users want to see it in the more conventional "dd/mm/yyyy" format. How can I transpose the data and insert separators. Tks Mike You could use a formula such as =RIGHT(E20,2)&"/"&MID(E20,5,2)&"/"&MID(E20,3,2) assuming your data was in cell E20 HTH -- _______________________ Naz, London "Mike" wrote: > I receive data with the date format as "20051106" [6 Nov 2005] which is OK > for me but end users want to see ...

Showing database properties in diagram
Hi people I have scanned the relevant groups and haven't seen an answer to my simple problem. Can I change which of the database properties are shown on the entity diagram? Specifically, can I configure it to display the 'notes property? I am trying to use Visio as an heuristic for building an Access database. I therefore want to start with entity diagrams with little detail and iteratively raise the detail and accuracy of the definitions. Some tables are fully defined and have 30+ columns. Having to show all these does not help my objective and does take up a lot of room. Con...

how can I open a file with a .pub extension (w/o Publisher)?

Publisher document in email breaks up
I created a publisher document. Some images, text boxes, word art, etc. I email, in body of email, email preview. All looks good. When recipient gets message it looks like a puzzle all messed up. blocks, borders, pieces of pictures not making any sense. ...

A4 13.97 x 21.59 Booklet printing Publisher 2007
I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! Affy wrote: > I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but > when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried > altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! A4 isn't 13.97x21.59 (or 2x that); that sounds like letter-sized paper. A4 is 297x210mm; a half-A4 booklet would be 14.9...

Using Access w/Word Merge (Access 2002)
I inserted a column in a data table for expiration date. While writing a merge letter where I wanted to insert that information I discovered it didn't show up in the Merge Fields. Should I have instead renamed an existing column (field) and moved it where I wanted it on the data table? I deleted all extraneous column/fields, so I don't have an empty field to utilize. Must I create a new database or is there a way to identify this new column as a data field? How are you getting the data into your merge document? Query from Word, Access query, VBA? Steve "Helen" w...