converting a web page in MS Publisher 2002 to Outlook Stationary

Hi

I have been trying to convert a web page which I have created in MS
Publisher 2002 and saved as a web page to MS Outlook as stationary.
However, for some reason when I create the stationary in Outlook it
does not reproduce exactly as how I created it in MS Publisher.  The
Logo & and picture I created in Publisher does not reproduce when I try
call up the stationary I created using this template. Does anyone have
any answers.

Thanks.

Bill

0
whkling (1)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Converting XML > Dataset
Hi ! Here's my problem in english :-) I want to convert the mssecure.xml file from Microsoft into an dataset to store it in an SQL-Database. My code in VB looks like this : Dim ds As New DataSet Dim doc As New Xml.XmlDocument doc.Load("D:\mssecure.xml") Dim sReader As New StringReader(doc.InnerXml) ds.ReadXml(sReader) The problem is : At the ds.readxml(sreader) command i get an error which told me, that there is an problem whith a relationship in "ProductFamilies" I hope my english is good enough to explain... Please help ! Thanks !!! Christoph Duesmann C...

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.