Converting 4 page doc to 2 pages

I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer.  They called back
and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this
formatted in 8.5 x 5.5.

How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print?

If you have setup this as a booklet, open a new instance of Publisher, setup the
page as landscape, insert an additional page. Open your program, copy each
page/paste to the new publication, two per page.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer.  They called back
> and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this
> formatted in 8.5 x 5.5.
>
> How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print?

0
Mary
11/10/2009 11:19:41 PM
You could copy and paste it into a letter size.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer.  They called back
> and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this
> formatted in 8.5 x 5.5.
>
> How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print?

0
JoAnn
11/10/2009 11:20:42 PM
In addition to what Mary and JoAnn said:

What do they mean by "....Xerox is not recognizing the format" are they
asking about the page size or the file type? Did you give them a .pub file?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rob Giordano

"Pam" <Pam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I created a program in Publisher and sent to our printer.  They called
> back
> and said the Xerox is not recognizing the format. Publisher has this
> formatted in 8.5 x 5.5.
>
> How do I put 2 pages onto one page so it will print?

0
Rob

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Converting Opportunity to Account

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

VCard issue #2

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2