convert PUB files in PPT

is there any trick to convert a PUB file into a PPT one?

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
............ [ al lavoro ] ...........
0
ammammata (13)

error loading xml file
hello, the $xml loaded the xml file and it did store the xml as a property, but it won't display on screen. i need some help navigate out of the dark many thanks PSH �� $xml = new xml PSH �� $xml.load("h:\windowspowershell\template.xml") PSH �� $xml format-default : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [format-default], NullReferenceException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.NullReferenceException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.FormatDefaultCommand Not 100% sure what you are trying to do here but for a star...

Converting Crystal report from MSCRM 1.2
I have a client who has upgraded to V3.0 for CRM. They want to continue using Crystal for their reporting engine because they have 40 custom reports. Does anyone know how to easily accomplish this? I have created a new connection to the new CRM Views in SQL, but I can't seem to figure out how to easily replace all the fields that are currently in the report using the SSO connection to my new connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Amy many of the services such as rpttosql.com say they will only convert so far. some even say they will only get the general lay...

Sample CVS file for data Import
Hi Guys, I am very new to the Microsoft CRM 3.0. I have to import some data from a different application. I don't know what column do I need in cvs file to import Parent, Sub Account and Contact data. Could anybody let me send or a link from where I get some help about cvs file columns. Your help is much appriciated. Regards ...

hyperlink is opening file with wrong program
I have a hyperlink to a tif file set up in an excel spreadsheet. I have brava reader set up as the default program to open tif files and whenever I open the tif files from Windows Explorer it opens correctly. However, whenever I click on the hyperlink to open the exact same file, it opens up with Micrografx Picture Publisher instead of Brava Reader. Any thoughts on why that would be happening? ...

Help with a batch file
I have an application to image my hard disk partitions. I can run the application from commandline, specifying, among othjer options, the partition to target, and the location and name of the output image file. Here's what I want to do. List all the existing image files in the output path. They will be in the format C_Drive-001.tbi, and C_Drive-002.tbi etc. I want to find the seqence number of the last file, and use it to generate the filename for the next file. In this case it will be C_Drive-003.tbi. On the succesfull completion of the image, then delete the oldest ima...

Hyperlinks to files on network drivers
Hello, I have a problems with creation of hyperlinks to files on company network drivers. I have a name for a link in a cell. Than I follow routine and press hyperlink button, etc. Pressing OK and created. It works. After an Excel file is closed and reopened it does not work. When I try edit hyperlink I can see something like this: '../../../../Groups/EEDS/COMMON/QUALITY...'. In my situation 'G:/EEDS/...' is replaced with '../../../../Groups/EEDS/...'. What is going on? Where did those dots and slashes come from? Thank you for your help. Regards, Fornol ...

outlook is blocking .jpg files as attachments
please help. Icannot seem to be able to find my security settings , that will allow me to release the files to the e-mails Try Tool>Options>Security and uncheck "Do not allow Attachments.... TonySper "yeovil beechwood" <yeovil beechwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B061CD93-6B8F-4F11-8971-B98A7D067799@microsoft.com... please help. Icannot seem to be able to find my security settings , that will allow me to release the files to the e-mails Version of Outlook? Are they blocked as attachments so you can't open them or blocked in an h...

Tab stops moving after saving / emailing file
I have numberous files with headers that contain text separated by multiple tabs - in other words, 3-4 lines of text appearing like two columns but there are 3-4 tabs in between the text on each line. When I email the files, the recipient often sees the text appearing like some of the tabs have been deleted and the justification is all off. When I open the file again, my copy still looks fine. Both users, the recipient and I, are using Word 2007 but I'm in Windows XP and the recipient uses Windows 7. Could this be the cause or does anything else come to mind. I'm tr...

how to open excel xls file in windows xp
i have been sent a file which was created by excel its an excel xls file but as my p.c is windows xp i do not have excel how do i open it any suggestions? First check that you really don't have it - just because your PC i Windows XP definitely does not mean that you don't have Excel. If no you can download a viewer from the microsoft website but you'll only b able to look but not touch! Tracy Wrote: > i have been sent a file which was created by excel its an excel xls fil > but > as my p.c is windows xp i do not have excel how do i open it an > suggestions -- m...

MDBDATA files
Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\ I have a lot of files beginning with E000001-E0000F07 using 25GB of disk space. Yes I need to free up some disk space. I have read article Q151214 but Im not sure if it is ok to delete because I don't see the other log files that are mentioned. Like (Edb.log),(Edb00000.log), (Dlv.log),(Snd.log),(Dlvxxxx.log) or (Sndxxxx.log). If you have any information that may help please email me. Thanks, Donnie Does your backup not work? How about running an Exchange aware backup which will clear the logs for you? "DBraswell (MDBDATA) @2si.com" <anonymous@dis...

How to convert US date format to European
My computer is set up to use the European style dates (ddmmyyyy), not the USA-style dates (mmddyyyy format). So if I enter "01/06/05" I get a date of 01-June-2005. However when I download some information in CSV format at times that same date is formatted like this: "06/01/05". However this is interpreted as 06-January-2005 in the spreadsheet. How can I convert the US formatted values to European, in effect swapping the first two numbers? Thanks T Meisner -- 1025 Osborne Rd., New Germany, NS, Canada B0R 1E0 Rename the .csv file to .txt File|open that .txt file...

lookup and match from another excel file
Curious if someone can help. I have a dispatch log that I made for m company, I would like to set up a payroll system that will automaticl pull all rows that meet a certain name and date range. and put it o another new sheet for that weeks payroll if anyone has some ideas le me know, I can post an example of my dispatch log if needed. Thanks Sorry Sort of newb to this. Actually here is the file, I have macros on it for sorting Attachment filename: new daily log.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=63792 -- Message posted from ht...

Previous Excel Files
You know how Excel lists the four most recently used workbooks under the "File" menu for easy access. Well I have lost this feature everytime I closed down Excel and open it again. Is there a way of switching this feature on & off? Would appreciate anyone's help. Hi Yes there is a way to switch it off and on... Go to Tools>Options>General tab. There is a checkbox for Recently Used File List and a box for number of files to list. Please note that when you switch it back on it will only list the files you open/save from now on so it will not list recent files op...

How to integrate Chunk file with GP.
Hello everyone, I am new to GP. I have got a chunk file from a customer. That chunk file contains an HR module created by someone for that customer. Now, customer wants that all the business logic should be transfered from Dexterity to .Net managed code. For that he provided me a chunk file, and database backup (SQL Server). Now when I placed the chunk file into the GP folder and start GP, pop-up asks me to include new code, if I press yes then that new code is included. Here, I need to clearify that currently I am working on Sample Company (because, I can not find any way to start GP...

File path not found in Outlook 2007
We have several users who have lately been receiving this error when they try to send an email from Outlook 2007. The machines are XP SP3, we are using Exchange 2003, which is updated. Any suggestions or help? I have an angry General Manager. I just realized that the error isn't listed in the body of the text below. The error that we are receiving is "File path not found." The only time that we encounter this error is when there are attachments that have been added or forwarded. Your help is greatly appreciated! "Jerry Walker" wrote: > We ...

multiple fies updating one file
Hi, How would I setup an excel sheet that needs to collect numbers from other excel sheets. The rows and fields numbers will keep growing. I know how to reference a cell in a file but not sure how you can quickly create a reference to a range of cells and how about when the range keeps growing. Thank you Hi Vic; You can select and copy the range you want to link, then go to then go to the receiving sheet and click the top right cell. Click Edit / Paste Special and select Paste Link. This will link the entire range. If you happen to be running Office 2007 you can right click into the ...

Use Money 2002 Files in Money 2008
HI, How can I convert or use my Money 2002 files in Money 2008 Trial. Thanks. -- Smith Assuming that M2002 and M2008 are both from the same geography you just install M2008, navigate to the .mny file and double click on the file name. If M2002 is non-US version, the quick answer is "you don't". :-( -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Smith" <Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6962F8A...

Import a PDF File into an Access 2007 Report
How can I import a PDF file to show up on an Access 2007 Report I'm trying to create. If I have to convert to a .JPEG file can you tell me how to do this please? Thanks -- Alison Nice three days later and no help....thanks again for the no response. Do any of the MVP's actually know what they are doing, maybe not since they don't seem to freaking respond. At one time I thought this was a pretty good forum to go to, obviously its gone down hill. Thanks for nothing -- Alison "alison.justice" wrote: > How can I import a PDF file to sho...

Convert Time
Hello, In one cell I have the time showing (2:45:59 PM). In another cell I would like to input a formula that will convert the time into a text cell showing military time. Thanks in advance for the help. Depends on what you call "military time" Anyway, in the new cell, insert the formula: =A1 assuming that the original time is in A1 Then format custom as hh:mm:ss or hhmmss -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A87A835-1AEE-4276-85DD-59C7152DBB91@microsoft....

Excel files cannot open.
my office version is office 2000 SR-1,when open it ,Only any of the files appears error message" Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by the windows.you will need to restart the rogram. An error log is being created."But these files is very important,please ask for help,thanks lot. "benson.chen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:052001c3d973$fffcf460$a401280a@phx.gbl: > my office version is office 2000 SR-1,when open it ,Only > any of the files appears error message" Excel.exe has > generated errors and will b...

A tradeoff between readability and file size?
What would you prefer guys - not pixilated graphics and great readability, unfortunately by accepting big files, or the other way around? I got quite disappointed when my crisp-clear PDF documents declined terribly when printed to OneNote, and further from OneNote to my printer. If there is no user-defined quality setting here, or a bug fix(?), the idea of using Office OneNote 2007 as a "print queue" for later paper print-outs, is lost! Regards, Henrik __________ Information fr�n ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version av virussignaturdatabas 4903 (20100228) _________...

How do I open a .pub file in publisher?
A customer sent me a .pub file. I had 97 version to no avail. Bought 2003 to no avail. How can I open the unknown version in an application with internal inconsistancy. I believe the current version of Publisher, 2003 will open all previous versions of Publisher files. Publisher 2003 requires Windows 2000 or XP. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Oscar" <Oscar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2829F96-69EC-4E36-92A4-AD2A552F8101@microsoft.com... >A customer sent me a .pub file. I had 97 version to no avail. Bought 2003 >to > no avail. How can I open the...

Find touched files since a specific timestamp
Hi, Given the name of a folder, what's the best way to find the list of files (include files in sub-directories) that were changed since a specific timestamp? I tried to add the list of files to a CStringArray and then sort them. But it took a while to process some 1000 files. There must be a better way. Please advise. Best, Isaac http://www.globalrendering.com Which sorting method have you used? qsort does 1000 sorting in several ms. Anyway, if you want to get files in a date range, just check date before adding to array, use CFileFind. -- Igor Green, Grig Software. www.gri...

HELP! When I removed Office XP did I lose by inbox file?
I didn't archive my inbox and personal folders before removing Office XP. Now I have reinstalled Office XP and thought I could find my old data files. but all of the import and repair tools work with PST which I don't have. I remember that previously there were seperate inbox files and can not find them now. Thank you for your input. Ron Be sure to show hidden and system files on your computer and then do a search for *.pst. This should get you started... "Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:093b01c3ba63$265a8120$a401280a@phx.gbl....

Excel files are 'read only' when accessed over network.
How do I make them accessible please. Also I cannot get access to Windows folder via network. Ideally I would like to get access to everything over the network if I need to. I have ticked sharing and security boxes. Since these are network drives, you may want to have your IT folks look at it and see if you have access to the drives/folders you need. gracenote wrote: > > How do I make them accessible please. > > Also I cannot get access to Windows folder via network. Ideally I > would like to get access to everything over the network if I need to. > I have ticked sharing...