convert PUB files in PPT

is there any trick to convert a PUB file into a PPT one?

--
/-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ /\/\ /\/\ /-\ T /-\
-=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- -=- - -=-
............ [ al lavoro ] ...........
0
ammammata (13)

SQL statment to convert integer to string
Dear all, I have a select statement "select year from table1" , where year is an integer type. How can I convert the year to string in sql. I have try "select cstr(year) as year-string from table 1". But it is failed. Please help. On 21 feb, 09:48, hon123456 <peterhon...@yahoo.com.hk> wrote: > Dear all, > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0I have a select statement "select year from table1" , wher= e > year is an integer type. How can I > convert the year to string in sql. I have try "select cstr(year) as > year-string from table ...

Extract text content from MS office files
Hi, I want to extract text content MS-OFFICE documents like word, ppt, xls... Plz gimme some tips. Regard Jack ...

read binary file into byte[]
What is the most efficient technique to read a binary file ( such as a .dll or .exe ) into a byte[] ? Are there advantages to using a BinaryReader ? Thanks. John Grandy wrote: > What is the most efficient technique to read a binary file ( such as a .dll > or .exe ) into a byte[] ? > > Are there advantages to using a BinaryReader ? BinaryReader is mainly useful for when you are dealing with specific data types _other_ than an array of bytes. As for "the most efficient technique" for reading a binary file, it all depends. But, depending on ...

System.xml.xmlnode class and XSD file
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. I've done other web consuming client programs for services that passed datatables. This service i am trying to consume has it's function type as system.xml.xmlnode. When i added the web service, i thought it would generate an XSD for me, but it did not. It did for previous programs. I'm not sure if is supposed to. The service i am trying to consume is at: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx...

Trying to build a fixed width file for importing
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C48A0A.F421FA30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am trying to build a fixed width file In Excel to import into another = program. The records are 252 (not sure what to call it) bits? of = information long, in several fields. When I build a couple of records = for testing according to the file specs from the program, I am saving = the file as an Excel "space delimited" .PRN file using Courier font. So = far, so good. However, when I open ...

In Publisher 2003, convert endnotes to footnotes
How do you convert endnotes to footnoests in Publisher 2003 How do you automatically place footnoes in Publishr 2003 In WORD its easy, but can't determine how to do it in publisher. If impossible in Publisher 2003 Is there a Utility that accomplishes this?? jerome <jerome@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do you convert endnotes to footnoests in Publisher 2003 Footnotes and endnotes are both things which don't exist as separate functions in Publisher. > How do you automatically place footnoes in Publishr 2003 You cannot. > If imp...

How do I stop styles from changing when I save and reopen the file
I frequently use styles to format my documents. However, sometimes I have noticed that when I save a document, close it and then open it later, the style formats have changed. This most often seems to happen on Headers - for example when I save the file there will be outline numbering applied to Heading 1, Heading 2, etc. but when I open it next time the numbering is gone or the font on the numbering has changed. I've also had my paragraph spacing change - such as I changed a style to only have 4pt after a paragraph and when I reopen the document (or someone else opens it)...

Network deleted file
Hello, Any one can tell me, if i delte the file or folder to network machine, so where the deleted folder will go in which recycle bin,network machin or local machine. Hello Jiwan, None of both, if you delete a file on a network share it is complete deleted. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > Hello, > > Any one can tell me, if i delte the file ...

Can't restore main Outlook pst file info
After reformatting my hard drive etc. Outlook will not read the information in my main PST file. I have two others, Archive.pst and Hotmail.pst and these read ok. The main Outlook.pst only shows what looks to be the default folders and all are empty. I have tried the "detect and repair" program and tried delecting all the Outlook files and re-copying them from my back up disk. I am sure that the Outlook.pst file is ok, it's just that Outlook won't read it for some reason. Thanks for any help you can provide. ...

Converting varying length Vertically-aligned records to Horizontal Rows of list (tabular)
I have a Excel Spreadsheet with Records of books. The fields and data value is entered as the First and Second Column (ColA, ColB). The records are separated by 2 empty rows. Some fields are missing for some records: Some record may miss the 'author' whereas some records may miss some other fields, say ,'subject' AND 'totalpage'. The Objective is to tranform the record horizontally with Each ffield in one column with missing field blanked so that all the field are aligned in a column e.g. colA for 'Title', colB for 'Author' How can we convert varying ...

Opening Publisher Files #4
I received an email with a Publisher 2003 Flyer attached. I have Pblisher 2000 and are not able to open the file. Is it possible? If so, how? Thanks!!! While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Winnie <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I received an email with a Publisher 2003 Flyer attached. I have > Pblisher 2000 and are not able to open the file. Is it possible? Try asking the person who sent you the file to do a File > Save As... > Publisher 2000. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ww...

Resource file problems.
For some reason my resource file changes on it's own. On compiling I get an error as unknown resource for "HIDC_CAPTION_EDIT". I opened the file ran a "replace all" on it to change it back to "IDC_CAPTION_EDIT". Everything works fine the next time I make any changes to my resources I get the same error and it has been changed back again! I know the res file is being updated but where do I look for the cause and fix it? Thanks, Mark If what you are saying is that you have "HIDC_CAPTION_EDIT" defined in the resource.h file, and are changing it ...

Opening a pst file with Outlook...
I sent home my contacts from outlook at work to my home here. The file is contacts.pst which is 761 KB. I went to outlook and clicked "file" "open" then "open data file" but my contacts are not showing. It brings me to a blank page. Does anyone know or have any idea where the contacts may have gone. I need these fiels ASAP as I am now working from home. If you can help please respond or call my cell at 630.532.1773 It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Shaun How did you create this PST? It's too small to contain much data. If you opened it and they...

Creating new data file
How do I create a new data file in Outlook. at the moment I have one personal folder that contains every contact and mail in sub folders. I wish to create a business file that is solely for that purpose and is seperate from any of my other contacts. E.G. Business Folder> Enquiries Sales Purchases Orders Pending Shipped Contacts My server TN4 my Client win98 1. How do I create postoffice in server ? (with outlook 2000) 2. how do i create out look 2000 in my client win98? please send me about detail procedur conecting installation in server and client. thank four your attentions ...

In query how to write group into the same minute? Export to text file?
Hi How can I in a Query write the criteria so that it groups the data from witin every minute? For example many trades that are made in the same minute compressed into that minute (and the analysis will be done in other fields, like: first, high, low, last, sum). And how can I export the result from a query into a testfile? Regards Rolf On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 00:05:00 +0100, "Rolf" <rolfe@algonet.se> wrote: >Hi >How can I in a Query write the criteria so that it groups the data from >witin every minute? For example many trades that are made in the ...

Files opening at start-up
I just got a new computer and was setting up defaults in Excel, and I mistakenly entered 'My Documents' in the Tools/Options/General field for "At startup, open all files in." So when I start Excel it tries to open EVERY file in My Domuments and I have to use Task Manager to kill it. I opened in Safe Mode to change that option, but that doesn't seem to work. (Ie, when I open Excel again in regular mode it goes back to opening every file.) Is there another way to fix this? THanks! Andrew Can you use Windows Explorer to rename that "my Documents" folder, then ...

MAINTAIN pst files
i know that there are 2 utilities that come with office that can scan and do something else to my pst file. i have outlook 2003 and have no idea where i might find those files. can anyone lead me to the right place? Thank You windows xp There is only 1; scanpst.exe For locations see http://www.msoutlook.info/question/77 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Meg" <meg(removeme)@...

Office 2000 (Delay to open Files)
Greetings, I'm having a challenge on a particular computer opening any office documents. If we double click the file to open it (network or local source) it shows the hour glass for what feels like hours - it may eventually open, sometime we give up. Now, if we open the application first (i.e.: Excel) then go to File-> Open and select any file it opens immediately. I've had this problem before, the only solution I could find at the time was wipe the machine and start over. I tried a repair or re-installation of Office, no change. Windows XP SP3 Office 2000 SP3...

Convert number to text
I have a cell with a number in it 1-10 I want to convert that to text like person1 - person10. I have tried all sorts of formula but not quite got there yet. Any ideas fellas? Thanks in advance. Hi, try ="Person"&" "&TRIM(LEFT(F8,FIND("-",F8)-1))&" - "&"Person"&" "&MID(F8,SEARCH("-",F8)+1,3) "Brookyboy" wrote: > I have a cell with a number in it 1-10 > I want to convert that to text like person1 - person10. > I have tried all sorts of formula but not quite got t...

How do you copy open PST files?
Does anyone know how you can copy an open PST file? You can't. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:627b01c42e52$5e5fd030$a401280a@phx.gbl... | Does anyone know how you can copy an open PST file? Milly - thanks for your response. OK, another question - is it possible to shut Outlook down via a command prompt? I.e. I'd like to setup a batch file to backup my PST files, but if I can't copy and open PST file, is it possible to shut down Outlook via a...

Live Charts in PPT 2007
Is it possible to do the following: 1. Create an Excel Spreadsheet in PPT 2. Create a chart from the data in that spreadsheet 3. Link the embedded spreadsheet to the chart so that data changed in the PPT reflects in the chart. 4. In presentation mode, keep the spreadsheet live to that I can change data and have it reflect in the chart without dropping out of presentation mode? I do a lot of sales presentations and I'm hoping to be able to update information on the fly without "going behind the curtain." Thank you. 1. Yes. 2. Yes. 3. Yes. 4. Don'...

Type Mismatch Error After Converting vbs to wsf
Have a fairly simple vbscript application that was originally coded in a single .vbs file. Includes one function (MJLogTypeIdFromAbbr) that I wanted to move to a common "library" so that I could make it available for use in other vbscript apps. So, I split that function out into a separate .vbs file, and created a wsf file (MJLogTypeId.wsf) that references both the main application (MJLogTypeId.vbs) and the intended function library (MJUtils.vbs). Now when I try to run the application I get Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Type mismatch: 'MJLogTypeIdFromAbbr...

Retrieve File Names in Directories
Can anyone tell me how or if it is possible to start at a particular directory and drill down to all subdirectories and get the names of files and the associated paths of each? I was thinking you can do this with the File System Object within Excel VBA?? If anyone could point me to good web site that covers this, it would be appreciated. I basically want to start at one directory and follow all paths until no more directories. So drill both down and accross. Hopefully I am explaining correctly. Hi SharonM, What do you want to do with them after you get them? Dan At a...

How do I back up my complete "my document" file?
I do not know how to back up my "my documents" file and would appreciate knowing how. Do you have any sort of large writeable media (writeable CDs, DVDs, etc)? If so you could try copying your My Documents folder on to them "Dougal" <Dougal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DD55FCB-B576-408F-9BFC-B736ABE17CE6@microsoft.com... >I do not know how to back up my "my documents" file and would appreciate > knowing how. The next issue of "Computeractive" will cover this in some depth. "Dougal" <Dougal@discussi...

Convert formula to text?
Hi, I have two questions regarding the formula of Excel: 1) When I make a formula appears, i.e. =A2/B2, and the header of A2 is "Mass", and header of B2 is "Volume", is there a way I can make the formula appear as "=Mass/Volume"? 2) Like the above example, but if the value in A2 was 10, the value in B2 was 5, can I make the formula appear as =10/5 ? Thank you very much ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ 1) You can if your ...