Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I

How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so
that I can attach the PDF to an email?

How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?

See in line:

On 6/12/07 1:22 AM, in article
313A2C1E-9322-4AE2-ABB8-F607B92CDEEB@microsoft.com, "blueprince999"
<blueprince999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so
> that I can attach the PDF to an email?

Either get a PDF generator such as Cute PDF, Primo PDF, or some-such (for
which you can Google) or install the MS add-in available here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d951911-3e7e-4ae6-
b059-a2e79ed87041&DisplayLang=en

> How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?

File>Save As, open the "Save As Type:" list & choose either JPEG or one of
the other image formats as appropriate.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

How do I convert my newsletter that I created in Microsoft Publisher (Windows XP) to a PDF so

blueprince99 wrote:

Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I
12-Jun-07

How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so
that I can attach the PDF to an email?

How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?

On Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:22 AM
blueprince99 wrote:

Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I
How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so
that I can attach the PDF to an email?

How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?

On Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:35 AM
CyberTaz wrote:

Re: Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter   as I
See in line:

On 6/12/07 1:22 AM, in article
313A2C1E-9322-4AE2-ABB8-F607B92CDEEB@microsoft.com, "blueprince999"
<blueprince999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Either get a PDF generator such as Cute PDF, Primo PDF, or some-such (for
which you can Google) or install the MS add-in available here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d951911-3e7e-4ae6-
b059-a2e79ed87041&DisplayLang=en

File>Save As, open the "Save As Type:" list & choose either JPEG or one of
the other image formats as appropriate.

HTH |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

XML into Data Islands Direct from SQL Server 2000
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e67c85a7-bbaf-4a19-ab8b-bd916321c72a/xml-into-data-islands-dir.aspx
0
Connie
12/14/2009 4:23:55 AM
There are free PDF converters around. www.primopdf.com is one that is mentioned
here.

Look at Publisher's Tools, Options, Web tab...

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Connie Swanson" wrote in message news:20091213232354conste13@charter.net...
> How do I convert my newsletter that I created in Microsoft Publisher (Windows
> XP) to a PDF so
> that I can attach the PDF to an email?
>
> How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?
>

> blueprince99 wrote:
>
> Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I
> 12-Jun-07
>
> How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so
> that I can attach the PDF to an email?
>
> How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?

> On Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:22 AM
> blueprince99 wrote:
>
> Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter as I
> How do I convert my newsletter that I created on Publisher 2007 to a PDF so
> that I can attach the PDF to an email?
>
> How do I save the newsletter as an image, so that I can paste it on an email?
>
> On Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:35 AM
> CyberTaz wrote:
>
> Re: Convert newsletter on Publisher 2007 to a PDF/Save Newsletter   as I
> See in line:
>

> On 6/12/07 1:22 AM, in article
> 313A2C1E-9322-4AE2-ABB8-F607B92CDEEB@microsoft.com, "blueprince999"
> <blueprince999@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>

> Either get a PDF generator such as Cute PDF, Primo PDF, or some-such (for
> which you can Google) or install the MS add-in available here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d951911-3e7e-4ae6-
> b059-a2e79ed87041&DisplayLang=en
>

> File>Save As, open the "Save As Type:" list & choose either JPEG or one of
> the other image formats as appropriate.
>
> HTH |:>)
> Bob Jones
> [MVP] Office:Mac

> XML into Data Islands Direct from SQL Server 2000
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/e67c85a7-bbaf-4a19-ab8b-bd916321c72a/xml-into-data-islands-dir.aspx

0
mary.sauer (2018)

PowerPoint 2007 / 2003 "Compare & Merge" crosswalk?
I cannot find the "Compare and Merge Presentations" function on 2007. The tutorial says some of 2003 functions were lost, and you should check with online help. Have not been able to locate anything equivalent or close in 2007. That feature was removed from PPT 2007. It's back (and better) in PPT 2010, though. PPT 2010 is in beta right now. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com "Confused Presentor" <Confused Presentor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0436F244-FE21-449D-9F85-F02788E0BFE0@microsoft.com... > I canno...

Exporting from Publisher
Many of the contributers to our Parish Magazine and Advertising Supplement send material in Publisher format. How can I best export this material to another DTP Package? John -- _ _________________________________________ / \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services \_/| |_)| |(/_|_|_> / 'Internet for Everyone' _______ | ___________./ http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk You can save everything as a .jpg or convert it to a .pdf. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsof...

New to Access 2007
Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tables, forms, etc. But when I select a form, I can only open it; the option to Design the form is greyed out and the entire Forms tab in the Ribbon is greyed out too. Help! Thanks much, Glenn "Glenn H" <glenn@pivotal-z.com> wrote in message news:1187024333.492672.70330@q4g2000prc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I am new to Access 2007 and having trouble working with a 2003(?) > MDB. I opened it with the Shift Key down and I can see the tabl...

Publisher Printing Very Slow
I recently got a new printer. Now any publisher doc I print, even in fast draft, it takes 2-3 minutes to print. It doesn't matter if it is clip art or just black text. All other Office programs print quickly. My printer is a Brother MFC-5840CN All-in-one. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix it? Thanks, Blue ...

Outllok 2007 reminders keep coming back
I have run the /cleanreminders switch but they keep coming back. Any suggestions? John ...

System Data Protection 2007 on a SBS 2008 Domain
Hi all, This is a lab situation where I have SBS 2008 running on HyperV and doing well... I would like to install Server 2008R2, give it 2 or 4 GBs RAM, 2 CPUs and then install System Data Protection 2007 Has anyone tried this? Is it doable at all? Thanks to all, Dan On Jan 7, 11:52=A0am, "Daniel Jewel" <cyberdud...@yahoo.com.br> wrote: > Hi all, > > This is a lab situation where I have SBS 2008 running on HyperV and doing > well... > > I would like to install Server 2008R2, give it 2 or 4 GBs RAM, 2 CPUs and > then install Sy...

Power Point Viewer 2007 won't open ".pps" files
Using Windows 7, Home Premium, 32 bit. No Office 2007 installed. Using Microsoft Works. Have experienced several issues with Office PPT Viewer 2007. Cleared them, but additionally each time I try to open a .pps file, either from the Desktop or Windows Mail, I receive the following: "C:\Users|AMD\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\TemporaryInternetFiles\content.IE5\E7D22GOW\Gathering of Mustangs and Legends2007.pps is not a valid Win32 application". I have opened this file many times on another computer, so don't think it is an issue with the file. The software has be...

Word & PDF
I am using Word 2003. My documents have two section breaks. One after the Title Page, one after the Table of Contents. There are Headers and Footers in the document itself but not the TOC or Title Page. My problem is when I convert to PDF (which we do for emailing purposes) the document ends up in three PDFs, one for each section. Is there any solution to this - the client is not impressed with three PDFs. Look at the settings for your PDF converter software. It seems as if some "split" option has been activated. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "...

Convert Accounts to Leads
Hi, We have installed microsoft CRM 1.2, and we would like to convert some accounts to leads. Is that possible? Thanx so far Hg no . . . leads can only be turned into accounts. -- Brandon Smith Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Ino" <Ino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE2F8786-EF44-4DA4-B8C6-C1BDE2754F3D@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > We have installed microsoft CRM 1.2, and we would like to convert some > accounts to leads. > > Is that possible? > > Thanx so far &...

Publisher 2003 Not Showing Graphics (Pictures)
OK, this is just too weird. Two computers, both running Publisher 2003. On #1, all graphics load and everything is fine. On #2, all of a sudden [last week] *SOME* of the pictures stop showing up, replaced by placeholder with red 'x'. So what happened last week? Why some pictures and not others? I emptied out temp folders, switched the "View" settings for pictures, but I'm not sure what to try next. Any suggestions? Wayne Day wrote: > On #2, all of a sudden [last week] *SOME* of the pictures stop showing > up, replaced by placeholder with red 'x'. > ...

Excel fails to save properly
I have a daily exercise in which I copy a web-based datagrid and paste it into an Excel workbook. It's typically up to 6,000 rows +/- and 15 columns wide. It takes a while to paste. After that I block format remove text-wrap and adjust row height and column widths to fit, change the worksheet tab to a description name, then attempt to SAVE AS "XXXX_YYYY-MM-DD.XLS". At this point the worksheet usually becomes unresponsive but not always. If I close Excel and then reopen it, the recovered file can eventually be repaired and saved. Is this a known problem? I suspect th...

2007 dst issue
the client i support currently has about 20 exchange 2003 sp1 servers (mixed FE/BE (mostly clusters) PF, BH) i am putting a plan in place to move to sp2 early next year i have since come across article 926666 regarding the post sp2 exchange update for 2007 dst change i have built a test environment to successfully create this issue i have a 2003 sp1 dc and a 2003 sp1 server with exchange 2003 sp2 including the windows dst update but not the exchange update i then created a test mailbox and from outlook setup 5 calendar entries the week of march 26 at various times when viewing in OWA, al...

IFERROR function from XL 2003 to 2007
File was created in XL2003, I had an "IFERROR(x,y)" VBA function referenced in cell formula, see: http://min.us/mvj137H Now in XL2007, I removed the VBA "IFERROR" so as to use the built-in IFERROR. The problem is as you see in the picture, XL2007 is NOT automatically using the built-in. (F9 does not work) I have to manually "touch" the individual cell formula (like put in a space after "=") to have the formula recalculate. Please help , thanks Untested. How about just selecting all the cells Hit ctrl-h (like Edit|Replace in xl2003 menus) What:...

Outlook 2007 Distorts Inserted Pictures -- How do I make it stop?
When inserting pictures in HTML or RTF emails, Outlook 2007 uses the size in INCHES (for some ungodly reason) instead of in PIXELS. How the heck do I revert to the traditional 1:1 pixel mapping so that a 900 x 600 pixel picture shows up as 900 x 600 pixels in the email? I want it to ignore the INCHES and DPI attributes and just display the JPG as a website would : using the X x Y information only. Wow, not a single reply after weeks and weeks. :-( "mjs" <no@thanks.com> wrote in message news:ur9qg2bxIHA.1936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When inserting pictures in HTML...

Uninstalled 2007 Trial, now all docs don't open
I used the 2007 Trial and uninstalled it, and now my docs do not open in the 2003 Version that came on my computer from the beginning. Any ideas? I do not have the original CD. Did you save your files as .docx or .doc? If it's the former you need to go to Microsoft's site and download the 2007 compatibility pack for 2003. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "JenLy" <JenLy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:79ABD79A-9164-4B20-AE07-013AD9DFE4F3@microsoft.com... ...

Publisher and Booklets.
Pub(2003) does Booklets quite well with the pages numbered and set up to print fine. Pub does not do Table of Contents or Indexes(sic) except manually. Does anyone know of an easy way to make Booklets with automatic Contents and Indexes? John G. You could create the booklet in Word and then move it into Publisher. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "John G." <greentest@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:uu4Jp8agJHA.3456@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Pub(2003) does Booklets quite well with the pages numbered and set up to > print fine. > Pub does not ...

Error 2203 when trying to upgrade Office 2003 to 2007
Error 2203 keeps appearing. I have added Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager about a year ago. Could this cause the error message to show up and what can I do do resolve? "Bosh" <Bosh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EF38140-358A-42CE-9448-396621A7F927@microsoft.com... > Error 2203 keeps appearing. I have added Outlook 2007 with Business > Contact > Manager about a year ago. Could this cause the error message to show up > and > what can I do do resolve? Try a Google Search on ERROR 2203, and scroll the list for your p...

Chart Print Footer :: Excel 2007
I create a chart using vba and I create it on it own worksheet (ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsNewSheet, Name:="UsageChart"). I need to setup the page footer so that when it prints, the date/time appear in the lower right-hand corner. I have tried using the following command to set it up: Worksheets("UsageChart").PageSetup.RightFooter = Format(Date, "yyyy-mmm-dd") but it does not work, nothing appears. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your help, QB Chart sheet is not a worksheet. Sheets collection comprises worksheets and c...

Publisher does not recognize my printer
I just reinstalled my printer drivers due to an unrelated network issue. Now, I cannot print to the printer from Publisher 2002. When I try to print preview or print, it tells me I must first install a printer. Well, the printer is installed and prints fine from every other application - just not Publisher. The printer is on a network. I have been able to print to it from Publisher before. What do I need to do to get Publisher to realize there really is a happy, receptive little printer out there just waiting to do its bidding? Any help is always appreciated! When you select Pri...

Access 2007 and windows 7
Under windows xp and vista, I could use a command line switch with access, but now I get an error. EXAMPLE: "c:\Consulting Tracking Program\Consulting Tracking.accdb" /compact [Now I get a message box saying that thier was a problem sending the command to the program.] Thanks OD -- Looking to make money at selling items on the web? Give us a try at www.your-best-auctions.com. We are economical and cheaper then our competitors. To unsubscribe, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line. "OD" <OD@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Preventing "save changes" dialog box???
My spreadsheet data is stored in the range A1:J20. Therefore, I do not care if a user plays with or modifies cells that are outside of this range. Can I somehow program Excel to prevent the "Do you want to save changes?" dialog box if a user changes cells that are out of range and then s/he closes the workbook?? I basically only want the "save changes" dialog box to be prompted when cells within the A1:J20 range are modified. Thank you! Right click the worksheet tab that your concerned with and paste this in: Code: -------------------- Priv...

can 2 copies of mail be saved in outlook
I would like to be able to have 2 copies of mail saved in Outlook, so mail can be simultaniously be opened on 2 computers with the same email address. Is this possible? Outlook saves data on the local PC If you want to access the same recieved mails on another PC, you set up your mail account in Outlook on the other PC, and on both Outlooks you select the option to keep a copy on the server. (The sent mail will only be seen on the PC it was sent from) If you use an imap account the mail will be in sync on both PC's "dd" <dd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

paint stroke option in publisher?
I'd like to soften my lines with a paint stroke effect. Is that possible in Publisher (2003)? Thanks! Not possible in Publisher. Create your lines in a paint program. www.getpaint.net is free. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "plouise" <plouise@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4CC52AF6-378F-41B1-890C-B71E60C7E91E@microsoft.com... > I'd like to soften my lines with a paint stroke effect. Is that possible in > Publisher (2003)? Thanks! ...

Saved text is missing from 2003 word document
When opening a saved 2003 word document the text is missing. See if the text has been inadvertently formatted as hidden or in white color. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "lpaul" <lpaul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED677478-49D2-4461-AE94-8EFBFF2CCAB9@microsoft.com... > When opening a saved 2003 word document the text is missing. ...

save changes to calendar
I have Publisher 2003 and would like to make a calendar. How to save changes to the design, and then be able to apply modified design across any selected date range? I do not want to go in and modify each and every page. Thanks for your help. The only workaround is to modify your first month, copy/paste, edit the numbers and the month name. Insert 11 pages, one for each month. Calendars are tables, changing the numbers is easy. Getting publications to look the way we desire always takes a little work. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Amygdala" <Amygdala@discuss...