Convert form Quark Express

Can MS Publisher read/convert files created in Quark
Express? How?
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi Craig (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the Microsoft� newsgroups
you posted:

|| Can MS Publisher read/convert files created in Quark
|| Express? How?

No, it cannot.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Office Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
publisher (1244)

No Form Assistant in Quote Product Screen
While entering data in the QuoteProduct screen, no Form Assistant is available. Is it the usual feature or I need to configure something to view the Form Assistant? Also is it possible to see contact hierarchy in an account in the form of a Organisational Chart? Is their any add-on available in relation to this? ...

Backing Up Outlook Express Emails
Does anyone know how to back up email's in Outlook Express? Backup your dbx-files For more assistance ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Cindy" <anonymous@discussion...

Form for table
Here's the problem: Access 2003, XP Pro- I have three tables that are related by primary keys. I have a table[Table QC] that has the field [EmployeeID], the data type is number--that field is linked to the autonumber primary key of the Employees Table. So far so good. I am trying to make a form that has a combo box that looks to the Employee Table to get me the drop down of the employees (Last Name, First Name). The SQL statement builds out okay, and I get the correct name config., but because the data type is a number it won't accept the data. I looked at the Northwind example and i...

Build Dynamic Query from Form
I am trying to build a dynamic Query from a Form. I keep getting an error that reads ‘Object qryFilter already exists’ I suspect it has something to do with the string of dates being passed to the Query; strDateCondition = "([Trades].[TDATE] Between [Forms]![SearchForm]![cboFrom] And [Forms]![SearchForm]![cboTo])" I am trying to add a means for a user to Query by Customer and Trader AND all records between two dates. This was working fine for Customer and Trader; when I added in the code to filter by dates I started having problems. I know the SQL will be li...

in excel how can we put formula to convert numericalfigureto word
for example : in excel i have mention 25000.00 in numerical amount , i want to know how can i convert in next colum , about word ?/; How can i put formula to make the numerical in to words like 25000 in numerical to twenty five thousands in word. There is no direct functions to convert this. For a VBA solution check out the below links http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360 http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "excel" wrote: > for example : > > in excel i hav...

How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented?
How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. Which version of Visio are you using? Randall Arnold "Sherry" <nowhere@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ut%23cPHX1DHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's > possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. > > Visio 2000 "Randall Arnold" <rgarnold@cathartis.com_> wrote in message news:#pEeMyY1DHA.1272@TK2MSFTNG...

Sum in Form Footer
Hi Folks, I've made a the following calculation in form Detail section into text box and I've called my text box "Chaussures" =Sum([Chaussures])+([aldo])+([Feet-First])+([Transit])+([Globo]), this sum calculate the sum of Units which are into these text boxes "aldo", "Feet-First", "Transit" and "Globo" and this for each line record. Now in the Form Footwear, How can I make the total of units "Chaussures" I've tried a lot of things and nothing seems to work. Your help will be much appreciated, Thankign you in advance,...

Outlook Express Attachments #10
OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I stop this? The blocking access to feature is disabled via the security tab under tools | options. (its the second checkbox from the top.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:013101c3dd43$0623e970$a401280a@phx.gbl... > OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I > stop this? Tools Options Security untick the second check box "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com&...

Appending in a sub form
I am creating a venue ticket tracking DB in Access '07. tblVenueEvent has info about Venue, date, time, event with a VenueEventID (key field) which is linked to tblTicketInfo which has section, seat, row, etc. I set up an entry form completing VenueEvent info with a sub form for ticket info. Some of the venues have a standard set of seats that I want to "auto populate" into the sub fom. I have set up a Venue table with the standard seats for the venue. I can set up an Append Query on the sub form, which does append the tblTicketInfo, but does not capture the VenueEven...

what is the name of a sub form download from microsoft website
i need to add a sub form to a form created in access. i tried to start the wizard but the feature is not currently installed. i try to install but it is looking for a disk for me to insert. i do not have a disk to insert. can i go to microsoft website and download the sub form feature for access? if yes, what is the name of the download. Are you sure it is not installed? Open your main form in design view. Click the Toolbox button in the menu at the top. There are two buttons at the top of the Toolbox, an Arrow and a wand. Is the Wand highlighted. If not, click on it then click on th...

convert text in excel to uppercase
Is it possible to convert all text in a workbook or on a spreadsheet to all uppercase? In VBA Editor Sub MakeUpper() Dim MySht As Worksheet, MyCell As Range For Each MySht In ThisWorkbook.Sheets For Each MyCell In MySht.UsedRange.Cells MyCell = UCase(MyCell) Next Next End Sub "elaine" wrote: > Is it possible to convert all text in a workbook or on a spreadsheet to all > uppercase? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "elaine" <elaine@discussions.microsoft.com> s...

I can no longer convert my files to pdf

Copy data from one record to a new record on a sub form
I have a form showing patient details with a sub form displaying all associated referral details for the patient. One patient can have more than one referral and I would like to be able to copy data from some of the fields on the current referral when adding a new referral for the same patient. Is this possible? Thank you for your help I am fairly new to Access code and I am having some problem following your suggestion could you please simplify. Also some of the fields on the referral records are selected via a combo box will these fields still copy? "Klatuu" wrote: > ...

Is there a way to convert OE 03 form templates?
I have a user that has upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2007 and has a form template from 2003 that is in a FDM extension. Outlook 2007 is unable to read this form. Is there a way to convert this form, or will the user just have to create a new form with their new version of outlook? Any information appreciated. Thanks, -AllenK What happens when you try to install the form? Any error message? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.ms...

converting FILETIME into two DWORDS
Hi, i want to extract date and time from a FILETIME structure into two dwords. So that the two dwords contain the date and time info in the same way in which NTFS store the file creation, modification and access date. Thanks. ...

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

Multiple Item Forms
Hi. I am new to your form and am struggling with the Multiple Item Forms. I want a combo box on the top that will select an id number from a table called 'SurveyA'. The multiple item form should then only display the records in a table called 'ActTravDiary' with that id number. As the ID number is changed a new group of records should be displayed in the form. I know how to initiate a change in one combo box based on another combo box (i.e. Row Source), but I cannot find a similar property for the multiple item forms. Please help. On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:00:2...

Routing Forms
I'd like to create a form in a public folder that a user can fill out and click submit. When they click submit, the form would go to an internal recipient who would either approve or reject it. If they reject it a notice goes back to the sender. If they approve it, it would go onto the next level for approval. Is this possible? Are there any good directions? Thanks, Glenn Same here. GroupWise has this function, and we used it heavily. I need to do some deep research on it again. Todd "Glenn" <nospam@monsonschools.com> wrote in message news:%23EajC2pkEHA.2340@T...

Set Enabled On All Controls in a Form?
I am trying to set all controls visible, unlocked, and enabled, as the baseline for disabling or locking down some fields based on other criteria. Here's what I tried, which gives me an "Invalid or unqualified reference" error: Function SetEnabledFieldsBase() Dim ctl As Control For Each ctl In Me.Controls .Enabled = True .Visible = True .Locked = False Next ctl End Function I based this on several examples that were intended to do something to all text boxes on a form. (I have never done this before, so sorry if this i...

Open Continuous form with a few lines showing
Hi I have successfully implemented a continuous form to open at a new line with RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToNew in the Load Event However, you have to manually scroll a little to see a few of the previous records. It would be nice to see up to 5 of these previous lines on Opening the form Is there a way to modify this code to do that? Thanks Neil Change the form's underlying record source to a Top 5 query. In a query's design view, right click in a blank area, and choose properties. Set the Top Values to 5, then adjust your criteria and order by clause to ret...

switching fr Outlook Express to Outlook
How can I switch from Outlook Express to Outlook? Also: How can I receive mail in Outlook? Right now, I'm receiving everything in OE, even though I have Outlook set up as the default. Let me know / Frustrated in Pgh., Tess 1) Make sure Outlook is listed as your default mail program here: Control Panel | Internet Options | Programs tab. 2) Remove all mail accounts from Outlook Express (unless you can't bear to part with them for some reason). 3) Disable automatic checking for new mail in OE. 4) Only open OE if you're going to use it for newsreading (Outlook doesn't h...

How do I convert spreadsheet from Canadian $ to American $?
The Euro conversion is not doing it for me. I am working with Canadian funds and American funds. I am desperate! Assuming the Exchange rate be .70.........type that in an unused cell, say X1, then highlight it Right-click and do Copy, then select the cell(s) with the Canadian funds therein (assuming no formulas) and do Right-click > PasteSpecial > Multiply....... Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Samantha" <Samantha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A43A210-BA3E-4ECC-AA07-B81D3A548D73@microsoft.com... > The Euro conversion is not doing it for me. I am...

Set a reference to Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions (vbscript.dll)
In vba, how do you do that? Thank you. On Dec 1, 7:28=A0am, cate <catebekens...@yahoo.com> wrote: > In vba, how do you do that? > Thank you. Sorry, I had no idea how simple it was. Tools->References->[x] Microsoft VBScript Regular Expression 5.5 Its about halfway down Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions 5.5 -- -John http://www.jmbundy.blogspot.com/ Please rate when your question is answered to help us and others know what is helpful. "cate" wrote: > In vba, how do you do that? > Thank you. > . > That's one way t...

filter records in a form
I've created a form with its subform to enter tasks of employees. however I need filter records only for active employees The form has as a source, the table CARD_EMP (employee card). It has a field ST_EMP for the employee status (Active , Pasive) In the Event Form_Current I wrote DoCmd.ApplyFilter ST_EMP='A' but it doesn't work Thanks for advance Carlos -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Hi mamumi Your advice was the solution Thanks a lot Carlos -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscodin...

rudimentary database form maybe?
Several times a week i have a group of students penning out forms - i then spend the afternoon typing them all into a spreadsheet or a word table which i can use as a rudimentary database I'm looking for a method of using an electronic form for the students to complete directly My problem is that several students will be completing their own form/record/row simultaneously on several different (networked) computers and need these to appear as seperate records/rows I can't use Access since the company don't have it installed - but i don't mind using Word table or Excel s...