Conversion to pdf file problem

I have MS Publisher 2007 and Windows XP.  I created a document which will be
printed on 11 x 8 1/2 paper (landscape style) and folded in half- booklet.
The individual page is 5.5 x 8.268 and thus two pages are printed on one
landscape sheet.  I can use the Print Preview and the publisher document
looks fine but when I convert and publish it to a pdf document, the pages
are screwy.  The pages are narrow with text cut off . What am I doing wrong?

0
dsnsacree (69)

Are you using the *save as a PDF* add-in from Microsoft? How did your booklet
lose a quarter of an inch?
Try the add-in, see if it converts correctly.
https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
>I have MS Publisher 2007 and Windows XP.  I created a document which will be
>printed on 11 x 8 1/2 paper (landscape style) and folded in half- booklet. The
>individual page is 5.5 x 8.268 and thus two pages are printed on one landscape
>sheet.  I can use the Print Preview and the publisher document looks fine but
>when I convert and publish it to a pdf document, the pages are screwy.  The
>pages are narrow with text cut off . What am I doing wrong?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
1/29/2009 6:28:17 PM
Thanks, had page dimension wrong but lead me to also find did not set some
printing options right.

"Mary Sauer" <mary.sauer@mygmail.com> wrote in message
> Are you using the *save as a PDF* add-in from Microsoft? How did your
> booklet lose a quarter of an inch?
> Try the add-in, see if it converts correctly.
> https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en
>
> --
> Mary Sauer
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Susan" <dsnsacree@msn.com> wrote in message
>>I have MS Publisher 2007 and Windows XP.  I created a document which will
>>be printed on 11 x 8 1/2 paper (landscape style) and folded in half-
>>booklet. The individual page is 5.5 x 8.268 and thus two pages are printed
>>on one landscape sheet.  I can use the Print Preview and the publisher
>>document looks fine but when I convert and publish it to a pdf document,
>>the pages are screwy.  The pages are narrow with text cut off . What am I
>>doing wrong?

0
dsnsacree (69)