content library adding

am trying to add items to the "content library" in publisher 2007. Anybody
know how? Thanx

Pretty straightforward, right-click the object, click add to content library,
check what category, or create a new category.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"sticky buddy" <stickybuddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> am trying to add items to the "content library" in publisher 2007. Anybody
> know how? Thanx

0
mary-sauer (6480)

Splitting content of cell into 2 cells
Hello, I've got Excel 2002. I have a spreadsheet with 20,000+ rows. Column B of each row contains a date and time stamp in this format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm (Note that if any field is a single digit there is not a 0 place holder - i.e. March 1st would appear as 3/1/2006 and not 03/01/2006. Same thing for the hours.) Is there a way to automatically pull the hh:mm part out of column B and have it put into Column C (which is empty)? Thanks. Mark Highlight column B. Select Data menu, Text to Columns command. Wizard should take you the rest of the way through (choose delimited on 1s...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

Adding stages to a Sales Process
Hi, I want to add two new stages to a current sales process. Has anyone done this before? Any issues arise with previous opportunties, reporting, etc? Thanks, Sinead. -- Sinead O''''Shaughnessy previous opportunities will not see the new stages ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Sinead" <Sinead@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EC75D1E-06C5-4A6E-813D-1B5816DE87B6@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I want to add two new stages to a current sales process. Has anyone done > this bef...

How to have one year value added to another cell
I have a cell where I date foramtted fill in the date. How to have on another cell the date + one year automatically filled? So, A1 02-04-06 auto: B1 02-04-07 Bart Excel 2003 =DATE(YEAR(A1)+1,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Bob Umlas Excel MVP "AA Arens" <bartvandongen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1164983094.802613.212520@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com... > I have a cell where I date foramtted fill in the date. > How to have on another cell the date + one year automatically filled? > > So, > > A1 02-04-06 > > auto: > B1 02-04-07 > > > Bart >...

Adding sums in rows and columns and colouring cells with conditions
Hi all, I have a long table where i need to add and colour individual cells based on 'days home' and 'days away'. The table is uploaded here https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqaUNBUzhoMlYzZUE9PQ In order to automate some of this i'd like to automate some, but preferably all aspects of this, such as: 1. automatically colour the cell orange for "home" and yellow for "away" 2. add separately in the home and away columns the number of days for each 3. add the rows for the alternate lines (ie days only, rates only) I want to do this without yet another...

Adding text and date problem
I have text in column 1, a date in column 2 and in column 3 I wish to show the text followed by the date. I have tried both Concatenate and & but the the result is text followed by the underlying number representing the date. I cannot seem to format this column to show the date as dd/mm/yy. Any suggestions? Regards ="Today is: "&TEXT(A1,"mm/dd/yyyy") -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "newman" <aa111@despammed.com> wrote in message news:464C1646.AC6A42E0@despammed.com... |I have text in column 1, a date in column 2 and in column...

adding values of cells
I am trying to use a formula or function that will look at a cells say column A check for a condition, if true, then add the value of another cell that is on the same row to another cell. Yes I know that may be difficult to understand so let me give you an example. A B C D 1 2 dvd 25.23 3 cd 12.25 4 dvd 25.23 5 cd 12.25 6 bat 19.25 ok so what i want to do is look at column A, and look for any cells that have dvd and add the corresponding value from column D to cell B1. So in this case we can see the cell A2 and cell A4 is dvd so I want to add cells D2 and D4 and that...

Adding and subtracting from a column.
I have a stock list with a "quantity" column. What I would like to do is add the new stock to the existing quantity column or subtract requisitioned items from the quantity column. I guess it is a "self totaling" column I need to make. As a separate exercise I would like to make a new column for orders. Insert a quantity on that column for any of the items ( rows) I want to order and then print it out... BUT I only want to print the rows that have quantities in that column ( i.e. the actual items I am ordering ). This column is not linked to the above column. Could an...

Adding items (hours) into invoices
Hello, In my M07 Home and Business, I get an error while entering an invoice as soon as I add hours and press enter. The program says that there's an error: "This operation can not be performed" When I select more help, I get a help page that say:Details Id: obres:34 Bron: 16.0 When I search on this I see that it is an error that's related to homepage settings, but that does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric ...

email account will not show up when added: says deleted
my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" section of Outlook 2003 even though I have added it and the "test" button shows it is set up correctly. It is listed in the accounts pane of add/change email accounts but when I try to set it as the default account I get a message it is not found and probably was deleted. I have deleted and re added it several times with the same result. Any solution ? Alec McNaughton <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" > section of Outl...

Adding 2nd Y-axis to Excel2003 chart
I am making a simple line chart with two types of column data. I want to represent them with separate Y-axes. However, when I select the two columns of data and go through the Chart wizard the secondary Y-axis option is inaccessible. Excel 2003 help is no help as it tells me to go to the Format Menu, click Selected Data Series then click the Axis tab, but there is no such option under my format menu. How do I select the secondary Y-axis option? Hi, The chart wizard does not give you the option to place the selected data on 2 axes. You will have to do it once the chart is cre...

Access Denied error while edit some of the GPOs in Windows 2003 AD
Hi We are unable to edit some of the GPOs (Default Domain Policy, etc) and getting Access Denied error. We checked the permission of SYSVOL folder and found Administrators (Domain), System and Authenticated Users have full control share permissions. Full access has been provided to Administrators, creator owner & System and read & execute permission has been provided to Authenticated users in Security tab. Can anyone help me to resolve the issue and also any doc is available to check the correct permissions with SYSVOL. Thanks in advance for help Regards Lal -...

Adding a password to a reminder?
This is a family PC which several of us use. Outlook 2002, XP ProSP2. There have been a couple of occasions when one of us have set a reminder in Calendar, but it has popped up when another user is at the machine. Teenagers being what they are, they don't appreciate the importance to someone else, and its been 'dismissed'. The Mum misses a deadline cos no-one reminded her.... I realise the answer to this lies in our helping one another out - and I'm creasonably confident that will happen - but I wonder if as a failsafe I can prevent an item being dismissed in some way...

Iterate named range & clear contents
Excel 03 Hi all I have a bunch of named ranges (Insert > Name > Define) which I wan to iterate through, & then delete their contents. I'm trying this : For Each nm in ThisWorkbook.Names nm.ClearContents Next nm can someone please show me the correct way to do this. thanks paul For Each nm In ThisWorkbook.Names On Error Resume Next Range(nm.Name).ClearContents On Error GoTo 0 Next nm -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Paul Wagstaff" <paulwagstaff@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in mes...

adding second y axix
I have a chart that looks like this Dates (should be in the Y axis) number ( 1,2 ,3 ect) in the x axis cost (should be the second y axis) using Excel 2002 - Scatter Chart - can this be done -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com HELP!!! Any one?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Put Numbers in col A Dates in B Cost in C Select A1:C20 (or what ever); make chart Right click the Cost line in chart, open Format Data Series and look for Secondary Axis best wishes Bernard "mmick >" <<mmick.1cog6h@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news...

adding sales history
I have started working with qsrules in the vb.net enviroment. I am trying to load sales history from another pos system. I found this code on this site and started working with it. It seems to write to the batch tbl but can not seem to get it to work on the transaction tbls. How do i go about tendering this? what is missing? thanks Dim sess As New QSRules.SessionClass Dim cnn As New QSRules.ConnectionInfoClass cnn.RegisterNumber = 1 cnn.Provider = "SQLOLEDB.1" cnn.UserID = "uid" cnn.Password = "pwd" cnn...

Installation Problem
I am installing CRM on a SBS 2003 system. I have been careful, so am surprised to have the following problem. I am at "Add a License Key" on page 139 of Implementation Guide. When starting the Deployment manager, I get "Snap- in failed to initalize". Any ideas?? The only part of the installation so far that might have tricked me was the adding of members to the Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access Group (page 138). I could not add the server name (MMSBSSERVER) or "localsystem", so I added "Local Service" as a member. Ken; usually when you get ...

automatic component added to palette
Hi, On computer 'A' I've create a userform in Excel that need additional components than what are installed by default. Till i use my form on the computer 'A', there is not problem, all components are visible. If i open this excel file on computer 'B', the additional components are not displayed on my userform because they are not added to my component palette. Is there an automatic way how to install the additional component on this component palette ? for example, i use a progress bar from MS, or a rich text Box... I do not want to make user to add them m...

How do I add a Meeting Room to AD/Exchange 2003?
I'm new to Microsoft Server and Exchange. I'd like to know the steps to add a meeting room and have it setup so users can 'book' it. Thanks, Jim... "Jim Gerland" <jgerland@willcare.com> wrote: >I'm new to Microsoft Server and Exchange. > >I'd like to know the steps to add a meeting room and have it setup so users >can 'book' it. >Thanks, >Jim... > The underlying AD isn't particularily relevant. Take a look at http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/skedresource.htm for several ways of skinning this particular rabbit. Mark...

Excel 2007, Ribbon: 2 added Groups<?>
Hi, I saw the following: * Chart Tools > Layout > 2 added groups (not on mine, but on another PC): 1. Fills Group > Patterns & 2. PTS Tools Group > T Error Bars My Question: How did they get there and how do I added them to mine? (I was of the understanding that 2007 Ribbon could not be modified (maybe add an Add-In tab at best). THANKS! Gene:) Hi, They are addins. The Fills > Patterns is my addin. It restores a UI to pattern files in charts/shapes. http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm The Error Bars is Jon Peltier's http://pelti...

Insert contents of a cell into a title of a chart
Is there a way??? On 2/20/05 5:14 PM, in article BE3E75D8.5B9%gregstenzel@comcast.net, "greg stenzel" <gregstenzel@comcast.net> wrote: > Is there a way??? > Also...I use a Mac and office 2004 If the chart already has a title: Click on the chart to select it Select the chart title Type an equal sign -- you'll see it appear in the formula bar (you don't need to click in the formula bar before typing) Click on the cell that contains the text for the chart, e.g. C6 Press the Enter key. If the chart doesn't have a title: Click on t...

Adding to "Favorite Folders"
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2003. I am running "standalone" (i.e., individual user, POP3 mail, no Exchange server.) I'm able to add mail folders to my "Favorite Folders" list by right-clicking on the folder and clicking "add to Favorite Folders". For the remainder of that Outlook session everything is fine. However, when I exit and then restart Outlook, none of the folders that I added to "Favorite Folders" are there. Only the original defaults (Inbox, Unread Mail, For Follow Up, and Sent Items) What am I missing? Thanks, Mark ...

Determining a computer's AD site
What is the most accurate way to determine what site a computer is in by examining that computer? I've read that the "HKLM\SYSTEM \CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters \DynamicSiteName" and SiteName if it exists are not 100% accurate and have noticed times when it didn't seem to be. thanks - JayDee Hello JayDee, Use: nltest /dsgetsite or in a script: Set oSysInfo = CreateObject("ADSystemInfo") MsgBox oSysInfo.SiteName From: http://windowsitpro.com/article/articleid/45471/q-how-can-a-client-computer-determine-which-site-it-belongs...

Adding minutes to Now() problem...
Hi, I currently have a problem regarding adding times. Situation is this, I have a column with numbers representing minutes, and another column that I want to display the current date and time PLUS those minutes. eg If todays date and time is 13/07/2004 13:52, and I have 3000 in my minutes column, then i want my target cell to read 15/07/2004 15:52 However I'm using =NOW()+TIME(0,F4,0) and this is giving me 13/07/2004 15:52. So it's ignoring the days.... Is it something to do with formatting or is my formula the wrong one for what I am trying to achieve??? Many thanks in advance!...

Remove contents of one list from a second list
This seems so basic, but it is eluding me still....I have a list of all registered users to our website. I have a list of all the users who logged in for an event. I want to e-mail those who did NOT attend. How can I easily subtract one list from a larger one? Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#InOneNotOther -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany RicMurray wrote: > This seems so basic, but it is eluding me still....I have a list of > all registered users to our website. I have a list of all the users > who logged in for an event. I want to e-mail those who did ...