Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards #2

I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall
it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an
Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this?

0
Guest6646 (22)

Yes. Select any card and check the page setup.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Guest" <Guest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration.
>Basicall
> it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to
> an
> Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this?

---

jl_amerson (3088)

Dashboard Reporting
Hi, I recently tried to create a 'dashboard' style report by using the camera tool to take pictures of my graphs on different worksheets, and presenting them together on the first worksheet. You can see samples of this type of report at www.exceluser.com Everything looks good until I try to print preview, at which point graphic elements on the chart, and the plot area, totally resize. This makes the chart unreadable. Both the camera picture of the chart (on sheet 1) and the original chart (on sheet 3) are affected. Does anybody know why this happens, or how to prevent it happenin...

Changes not showing up until 5 minutes later
We are on a NT4 network. The file is 7.5mb and we are using Excel 97. One user makes changes and closes the file. Another opens the file and the changes do not display . They close the file and reopen it 5 minutes later and ALL IS WELL. What is happening and how can we fix this? Thanks! Ken Big workbooks can take a long time to calculate. Doing things to Excel in the meantime can stop the process. Try leaving Excel alone for a bit and see what happens. Regards BrianB ============================================= "Ken L" <kenkasf@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:...

Multiple copies of emails #2
I've read some of the other posts on this problem, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Here's the background. I'm using Outlook 2000 (SP-3). I have 3 different email accounts with comcast that I have forwarded to my Outlook. If some sends an email to any one of those account, I end up getting 3 copies of it in my inbox ... all to the same one of my email addresses. I know this isn't a problem with Comcast, because when I look at my messages on their server, there's only one copy of each. So I figure it must have something to do with the Rules ... but w...

PRINTING from OWA
Hy, some users have ask to me if it's possible to print some mails from owa selecting them from the inbox view without having to open it one for time. thanks kentucky It doesn't look like it. "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote in message news:1143044480.626938.264270@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hy, some users have ask to me if it's possible to print some mails from > owa selecting them from the inbox view without having to open it one > for time. > thanks > kentucky > "Kentucky" <aforino@libero.it> wrote in message ...

Print Current Page Only Macro
I am trying to come up with a macro with the ability to print th current page. It has become a big need within my company and will b a real time saver. Is there a way to search for the active cell an then print the current page it is in? In other words, by placin your cursor on the page you want to print, you could then run th print current page macro Hi SUB print_current() ActiveSheet.PrintOut end sub But why don't you sue the print icon in the toolbar. AFAIK this only prints the current selected sheet(s) HTH Frank vschlen wrote: > I am trying to come up with a macro with t...

No receipt printing on Cancel Transaction but on No Sales
Can some experienced users to share tips how to not print receipt on Cancel Transaction but print on No Sales? Do some options do that? or I need to customize the receipt format. Ctrl-F9 turning on / off the printer works, but we need to remember to do that. Regards, Jason Yi Jason, All you need to do is X-out the receipt format set for Cancelled under the Receipt Format's properties. Good luck, Matt "Jason Yi" <JasonYi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC551E06-CB26-4844-B43A-E751C319D6C7@microsoft.com... > Can some experienced users to share tips...

Dynamics 2.0 Locks up
All of a sudden yesterday my dynamics POS 2.0 started locking up when it was minimized or idol for a few minutes of non use. Has anyone else had this problem? I am running Vista. Thanks If you haven't already, you may want to post this question in the retail management forum. -- Charles Allen, MVP "shadowrunner11" wrote: > All of a sudden yesterday my dynamics POS 2.0 started locking up when it was > minimized or idol for a few minutes of non use. Has anyone else had this > problem? I am running Vista. > > Thanks ...

RMS SO 2.0 Manager
On one of my RMS SO 2.0 Manager's computer I'm having a huge delay (about 5 minutes) before the Item list shows up (Database - Items). This only happens on this one machine that's "directly" connected to the RMS server (no VPN etc), while it's trying to bring up the Items List the SOMANAGER.EXE process CPU Utilization stays at 99% and there is no network utilization/activity. When I bring up an (all) Item List/Value report it doesn't take very long at all. Has anybody else encountered this problem and knows of a potential solution? I've already tried r...

can not download explorer 8
When I go to download explorer 8 and go to run it this comes up and wont let me download the procedure entry point SHRegGetValueW could not be located in the dynamic link library SHLWAPI.dll. How can I be able to download explorer 8? There is a very good chance that you are seeing the effects of a hijackware infection! NB: If you had no anti-virus application installed or the subscription had expired *when the machine first got infected* and/or your subscription has since expired and/or the machine's not been kept fully-patched at Windows Update, don't waste your...

Drawers pops open on Credit Cards
Hello, Im using Star SP100 printers and using the Windows drivers in which I have the Open Drawer 1 option selected. Unfortunatelly, the drawer pops open on all payment types and the client wants the drawers to pop open only on Cash. I hope I dont have to get OPOS drawers..... Any ideas? Thank you in advance. Manager | Database | Tender types , uncheck pop cash drawer for all tender types you don't want the drawer to open for. Craig "Phil V" <PhilV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4852B778-69A3-4A0A-886D-1872F2A9A98A@microsoft.com... > Hello, ...

Selecting Photos from and ComboBox list then print on a Report
I would like to have a ComboBox on a Form that lists the names of photographs, and somehow have the names pointing to the actual image stored in the database or on the PC. Then by clicking a button on the Form, I'd like to print a Report with the photo printed on it, along with other data from the record. I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance for the help. Dave Have a look at PictureMgr, the free demo software that I wrote to manage and print images. http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Picture2K.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http:/...

Working hours #2
Hi, I have helpdesk inquiries logged in at various times of the day. Sinc our working hours are from 08:00 to 17:00, I would like to the clock t start the next working day if the inquiry arrives after working hours. Can anyone suggest what formula I should use? Example of cell A1 content: 13/06/2005 14:05 Thanks Han -- Hani Muhtad ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Hani Muhtadi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2679 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=46722 Hi Hani Try =IF...

Copy Public Folders #2
I need to copy a ton of public folders and their sub folders to a single public folder on my exchange 2003 server. I once saw a program that would accomplish this for me. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks PFmigrate, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/PFMIGRATE.html If you need to keep the same permissions for each folder you will also need PVADMIN, http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/10/the_pfdavadmin_.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Curious Joe" <joebob.johnson@gmail.com> wrote in message news:11...

CRM 3
HI all, i was unable using CRM 1.2 report in CRM 3. so, where i can find the guide for using custom crystal report in CRM 3? what software i should install. thank you, regards, Ng HI, all, it is possible add the crystal report crm 1.2 to CRM 3 report page? bec when i try using CRM3 Add new Report. i see the following msg Error Uploading Report An error occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft CRM. Try adding the report again. If this problem continues, contact your system administrator. if can add, the crystal report crm 1.2 it is require re-mapping the fields? bec i...

two-sided printing
Pub 2002 gives instructions in help menu to print on both sides of sheet. File/print/properties. But no checkbox exists. Pub 2000 allowed this. How do you print on two sides of same sheet? Thank you Walter After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from mg247@optonline.net <mg247@optonline.net>... > Pub 2002 gives instructions in help menu to print on both > sides of sheet. File/print/properties. But no checkbox > exists. Pub 2000 allowed this. No version of Publisher supports two-sided printing in itself, without a third-party add-in. Your print...

Report #2
Hi we have a different company and for each company we are using different report dictionary is it possible to use a single report dictionary all companies Regards Srinivasan Yes. -- Lyle U Srinivasan wrote: > > Hi we have a different company and for each company we are using > different report dictionary is it possible to use a single report > dictionary all companies > > Regards > Srinivasan OK, that was a bit too brief. Remember that security access to modified reports is specific to each company. Grant access to the modfied reports for each company where...

the picture is too large and will be truncated #2
Hi, When i try to select an entire row and push the copy button. I'm getting the following error: "the picture is too large and will be truncated" There are no pictures in the selection!!(?) I work with Excel 2002 on Win xp prof. Somebody has an idea thanxs in advance greets, Van Steenbergen Jan See Jon Peltier's site about this error http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/XL_PPT.html This is the only KB obout this error This is for 2000 but check it out http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318265&Product=xlw2K XL2000: Error Message: The P...

insert number in column #2
I have a column with threedigits for telephone extensions. I want to insert a digit before the three throughout the column as the extension has been increased to 4 digits. Any easy way.../ Thanks. AFD One way: In a blank column (say column H), enter H1: =1 & A1 or, if you want them as numbers rather than text: H1: =1000+A1 copy down as far as necessary. Select the column and copy it. Select the original column and choose Edit/Paste Special/Values. In article <Om6vrJpEIHA.3548@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>, "afdmello" <afdmello@hotmail.com> wrote: &...

Trouble scanning 3 of 9 #2
I have a client who is using 1"x1" labels to label some internal use products or products that come through the door without UPCs. We have set them up to use the 3 of 9 barcode format when there is no UPC available. The trouble is, the barcode is so condensed that the scanners at the POS can't read them. The line scanners in the receiving department read the barcodes without issue. Has anybody else had this problem? What can be done to remedy this? I have considered writing a simple program to automatically generate an internal use barcode as the UPC-A type scans without issue....

EXCEL will not show FONT less than 8
I was having aproblem with Outlook so I uninstalled and reinstalled Office. How when I select a EXCEL S/S with any font smaller than 8 - it does not show. When I tried to type in a small font it gave me a Row Height of 500 !! Anyone ever heard of this problem - I suspect I'll be into installing Office again - but if anyone knows a quick fix it would be nice. BTW I tried several S/S that work on other computers. Thanks for any help ...

MFC 8.0 target platforms supported ?
Can anyone point me to a page that defines where MFC 8.0 applications will run? I am interested in two cases, an MFC 8.0 application that is: 1) Statically linked with MFC and ATL. 2) Dynamically linked with MFC and ATL and does not modify the PATH. If no such page exists, does anyone have the straight skinny on the situation? Thanks, Mike http://pnmx.com/ On Aug 25, 6:26 pm, Paratracker <Paratrac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone point me to a page that defines where MFC 8.0 applications will > run? I am interested in two cases, an MFC 8.0 application that i...

Print out of Outlook 2003
I have several pc's networked printing to a Xerox Phaser 6180. 1 and only 1 pc is printing a similiar invalid string of characters, (ă□Ă□□), in the upper left hand corner when printing e-mails out of Outlook. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this? And most importantly, how to fix it? ...

Crystal 9.0 and CRM 1.2
Does anyone know if 1.2 supports Crstal Reports 9.0? Yes 1.2 supports crystal 9.0 <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03e101c3bf57$beeb0880$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know if 1.2 supports Crstal Reports 9.0? ...

Unable to print a complete workbook
I am an Associate Tech. Support. Rep with my company. I have a user who was emailed an excel workbook and is unable to print it. I have searched for an answer to this and have yet to find one. If anyone can send some troubleshooting ideas my way that would be great. Provide more data. Does he have Excel installed? Exactly what is he doing to "print the workbook"? What happens when he does this? Error message? HTH Otto "Bradley" <Bradley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3ABEEBB-FA5B-4B9E-80EC-DF27EB4DA492@microsoft.com... >I am an Associ...