Composing and Printing 2 sided 8.5 x 5.5 tent cards

I am attempting to compose tent cards in a 5.5 x 8.5 configuration. Basicall
it is 2 half fold cards on 1 sheet. I have a 2 sided printer. Similar to an
Avery 3268. Is there a Publisher template for this?

0
Guest6646 (22)

Outlook 2000 to 2003 #2
Are users are currently all running Outlook 2000, and are doing so through terminal services. They are working online. We're going to update everyone to Outlook 2003 (exchange 2003 also) and want them to all be set to work in cached mode so we can take advantage of the junk email filtering. Is there anyway I can change them all over to cached mode, instead of having to log onto each users profile, and manually making the change in outlook? Thanks ...

How to prevent 2 Note styles from merging?
My documentation includes a "Note" box and a "Tip" box that both derive from a "Note" style. That is, a "Note" has a horizontal line on the top and bottom of the paragraph, as does a "Tip" (a "Note" is supplemental information, whereas a "Tip" is an alternate way of doing the same task). I have many places in my document where a "Tip" immediately follows a "Note," and vice versa. The problem is that I have to separate the two paragraphs with an additional hard return. If I attempt to delet...

clearing a cell #2
I'm very new at using excel and if someone could help me please:) :) how do I keep a formula in a cell example I've put the formula in the cell and go back to it to enter some data and need to clear the data I always seem to clear my formula what do I do????to keep the formula in the cell Thanks gg -- genevieveg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ genevieveg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30333 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=499991 Formulas cant work in the cel...

Subtraction question #2
Subtracting cells C2 thru I2 Example: If C2 had 3436, D2 had 3395, E2 had 3376, then I need the answer in cell J2 to be 60 EVEN IF THE CELLS F2 THRU I2 ARE BLANK. This formula works fine if I have numbers in ALL cells (C2:I2) "=MAX(C2:H2)-I2" but when there are blank cell it doesn't count right. Thanks in advance! Richard If I have understood your question correctly, this formula entered in J2 will do the trick. =MAX(OFFSET(C2,,,,COUNTA(C2:I2)-1))-OFFSET(C2,,COUNTA(C2:I2)-1) You can't have for instance a number in C2, D2 blank and a number in E2. The blanks are suppose...

file attachments #2
Outlook is blocking me from reading word and exel files which were attached to an e mail I received. This happens every time. It appears that it is a security issue but I cannot get to the bottom of this problem. Plerase help!!!! Arthur Volk <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook is blocking me from reading word and exel files > which were attached to an e mail I received. This happens > every time. It appears that it is a security issue but I > cannot get to the bottom of this problem. Plerase help!!!! Google is your friend. This question has been aske...

MTA in Echange 5.5
I have a large message in the que and cannot remove it as EX reports that the file is being sent. It has been for the past 3 days. Any Advice Can u please check ur connectivity? All mails are from ur users or are they junk tooo... Keep smiling :) Nil >-----Original Message----- >I have a large message in the que and cannot remove it as >EX reports that the file is being sent. It has been for >the past 3 days. > >Any Advice >. > Hi JP, There are 2 possible ways to get rid of this message. Stop the MTA and then go into the MTAdata folder and try to delete it ...

Exchange low 2
How resolve is the problem in my Exchange server? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293650 Tankyou I would install Outlook 2003 so you can look at the Connection Status and see exactly what part of the connection is slow. You can do this if you hold CTRL and right click on the Outlook icon -> Connection Status. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms speci...

Outlook keeps closing #2
I am using Outlook 2000 on Windows 2000 Server and for some reason it keeps closing. I uninstalled and the reinstalled it, and it still keeps closing after 1 minute of opening it. Does anyone have any suggestions??? ...

DB2 UTF-8 ODBC double conversion
I inherited a non-Unicode MFC project that connects to DB2 database through ODBC. The application uses UTF-8 strings for database transactions because the the strings are multilingual. In DB2 Control Center I see those strings as "raw", but when calling SELECT LENGTH(<some_column>) FROM <some_table> I see that each UTF-8 byte occupies two bytes in database, as if there is extra conversion to UTF-8 taking place between ODBC and database. It seems that DB2 doesn't understand that I'm working with UTF-8 strings and thinks that those strings coming fro...

Windows Vista Professional Stuck at updating 8 of 12 for > 2hr
Hi, I have a Dell desktop running Vista Professional 32bit (all latest patched before last night's update has been installed) and been stuck at the 'installing update 8 of 12' for over 2 hr now. This machine has a Raid 0 (software raid using Intel's software). Anyone else having any issue? I have already update 3 other notebook running Vista Premium (32bits) and 1 other notebook using Vista Business and none of these have any issue at all. Thanks for any help. Sorry the machine is running Vista Business (32bit) and not Professional. Sorry about any c...

User Frequency Report #2
Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. Thanks! In System Manager you can see the last access time of a mailbox. So you could sort by date and then see which ones have not been logged in to for a while. "ATJaguarX" <JPGajewski@msn.com> wrote in message news:uHWCnWRkEHA.2140@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to get a user frequency report in Exchange 2000? I need to > determine what users are not using their email to be disabled. > > Thanks! > > >...

Running both Office 04 and Office 08 #2
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The Question may of been asked already, but if I want to install Office 08 but keep Office 04. Do I need to buy the complete package again or can I just get the upgrade edition? Cheers, Becky <BeckyA10@officeformac.com> wrote: > The Question may of been asked already, but if I want to install Office > 08 but keep Office 04. Do I need to buy the complete package again or > can I just get the upgrade edition? The upgrade edition should be fine. It simply loioks for a previous install for license validat...

URGENT! Is it possible to import pst calendar into Exchange 5.5
Hi, I have an exchange 5.5 mailbox that has a corrupted calendar. I have a backup of this calandar (before corruption) in the form of an Outlook 2000 pst file. My problem is, that Outlook import/export will only let me import the pst file as a personal folder which can't be shared with other Outlook/exchange users. How can I correct this problem? Thanks in advance for your help. you can import it into a personal file then move everything into the mailbox and remove the personal folder after. I have done this with messages not sure if it will work with a cal but worth a shot. &...

Merging Access w/- How do I get different address on 2 prints per
I have created some post cards for my department. One side (one file) has the same information on every card. The second side (second file) has unique information on each card. The post cards are 4.25 x 6, so I am able to post two per page; however, I am getting the same address twice on each page. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!! -- - Kristy Land Create two different publications, one for the merge and one for the other side. When you merge, you can only have one card on your screen. Type your card measurements in the page setup. Measure the margins and gaps on your...

Exmerge
I'm trying to get Exmerge to transfer users mail from Exchange 5-5 to Exchange 2003. (can I do this a user at a time also?) I installed the latest Exmerge program on the Exchange2003 server. It doesn't connect correctly when trying to connect to the 5.5 server since it uses LDAP? I don't have LDAP on 5.5 server. Anyway to do this without LDAP or if not how to enable on a 5.5 server? If i cant then I guess I will be copying everything via *.pst files by hand. Thanks Ed LDAP is installed by Default in Exchange 5.5. The Exchange 5.5 directory is an x500 directory so LDAP is r...

WSE 2.0 encoding error
I have a client application ( web service ) write in vs2005 consuming an external web service with WSE 2.0 (x509). The response is in hebrew ( windows-1255 ). In the Trace files I see the hebrew fine, but the response is gibrish. Did any one know how to change the encoding of the response. -- moital Hi Moital, From your description, you have a .NET client application which consume an external webservice (secured through WSE 2.0). You found the client get giberish from server service since it is output hebrew encoding response, correct? Regarding on the problem, I'd like conform so...

email as pdf print area excel 2007
I've found a flaw in excel 2007. when I filter a column in excel; I can then set the print area and launch a print preview to see the selected area of data. If I choose to send & email as a pdf instead; the same print area suddenly turns into many pages because the capture ignores my filtered area. Technically speaking; both outputs shoud get you the same data. I cannot replicate this behaviour in 2007 Saveas>PDF gives me only the filtered list. I don't know what to suggest but i don't think it's a bug in Excel. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On F...

Could not open one or more attachments #2
Hi Folk, Went i try to send an email message from outside my network and the end user try to open it, we get the following error. Could not open one or more attachments. We are using Outlook 2003 and is happening with .doc, xls, not sure if i'll happen with other Office application. Thanks outlook does block certain attachments as shown in the link. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402971033.aspx does this happen to all users? if only a certain ones have you tried accessing the email from another machine? as .doc and .xls are not blocked by the level 1 security ...

Printing the "Perameter Settings" on a report
I have reports in which I pull from a range of Dates (Start Date and End Date) I am wondering if there is a way to show on the report somewhere which Dates have been selected? That way when I have printed off a report from sometime in the previous week, I can look at it and know the date ranges that I entered in. Is this possible? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can use the parameter names on the report, just as if they were fields. For example, if you parameters are named [Start Date] and [End Date], you could add a text box with Control Source of: ="...

COLORS ON X AXIS
I am working on a bar chart that lists the # of schools on the x axis and total sales on the y axis. Since there are numerous schools, I noticed the colors of the bars are repeating themselves. I would like to make is so the first group is solid, the second one pattern and the third another. I hope I didn't confuse you too much...... thanks On Fri, 4 Jan 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Kathy <Kathy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am working on a bar chart that lists the # of schools on the x axis and >total sales on the y axis. Since there are numerous s...

How do I create a double sided postcard
I am creating a graduation announcement. One side has all the details. On the other side I wanted to be able to type in my return address, so all I would have to do is address them and stamp them. How can I do this? Open the file; now do an Insert, Page. You now have a second page which is the back side of your postcard. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Meghan" <Meghan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF24C43E-487B-4932-B1BD-74B7EAECF87D@microsoft.com... >I am creating a graduation announcement. One side has all the details. On > the other side I want...

Online bill pay #2
I use Money Premium 2007 and wanted to use my bank's (USAA) bill payment service through Money but I only see CheckFree and MSN Bill Pay as online bill payment providers. The Help says that when you add a bank account that if it offers bill pay that it will automatically be added. So I called my bank to see if they offer support with Money. They said they used to BUT MONEY stopped supporting them because USAA didn't charge for the online bill pay services. Now, my bank's online bill pay is powered by CheckFree. Is there anyway to get around and add my bank's bill pay t...

Exchange Server 5.5 Admin access and contol over MS Outlook client's mail
An inquiry on Exchange Server 5.5 and MS Outlook client Hi All, Could my System and Exchange Admin with full control and access make some changes and amendments to an old Received and/or Sent emails at a user mail box folders?, save the changes or amendments at the Exchange Server 5.5 and at its original location in the users mailbox keeping the old original old dates of those emails as before the amendment is being done? is that possible at all? and could it be accomplished or not? is it possible to change an email source code to change the email text? is that possible and how ? ...

A4 page in A5 double sided booklet
How does one insert a landscape A4 page into a portrait A5 double sided booklet. I would like a a4 picture to be insertes in the middle of my document, but with writing on the back page as with the rest of the A5 pages. One is able to do this in Microsoft Word by inserting a column break. I cannot see how this is possible in Publisher. Please Help! Group everything, rotate 90 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Carin Swart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BDEA5C7-...

Connecting a Vista Laptop and Mac OSX 10.3.9 on a home network #2
I am trying to connect a windows laptop running Vista and a Mac using 10.3.9 to a wireless home network with a D-link DI-524 wireless router. Both computers work fine and can ascess the internet. The problem is trying to talk to each other. I need to know the configuration settings or where i am going wrong. I will try and provide as much relevant information as possible. 1. Both computers can "ping" each other 2. Sharing has been turned on on both 3. The Mac is visible on Windows network map 4. The Mac CAN access the PC's shared folders 5. The PC CANNOT log into the MAC R...