Combining Landscape and Portrait pages in a single document

While it was not possible in Publisher 2003, is there a chance that it is now
possible in Publisher 2007 to have a landscape page in a portrait document?

Formatting four pages onto one 12x18 sheet
I'm trying to figure out how to format a 12 x 18 sheet with four individual 5.5 x 8.5 pages on it. Any ideas? The closest I can get is under page setup...selecting "postcards" and that will give me three pages per sheet, but I need four. Any ideas or thoughts are greatly appreciated. If your printer can be custom setup to 12 x 18 then you can divide it into four parts. Are you sure you aren't trying to setup a 11 x 17 landscaped sheet? In any event, setup your printer first. File, Page Setup, Advanced on the right, type 18 width, 12 height or 17 width, 11 ...

click on page form tab to filter subform
I have page tab with following names: Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate. I would like to have subform only show the rates for each page tab. How do I go about doing this. I am new to VBA and from reading all the threads, I can't seem to find the one that fits my exact need. Please explain step-by-step since I am new. Let me know if I need to provide more details. Thank you. Hi Kris Presumably you have a field in the RecordSource of your subform that contains one of the three values (Flat Rate, Global Rate, MSRP Rate) or some other text or code that corresponds to these values....

Signature page not printed for Credit card transaction
Hello I have set up new POS system and the POS system does not print signature page for credit card use. I check 'require signarue' for the receipt from tender type window and print Z-out to apply it but it still does not printing out the signature page. Any Solution? Please be advised. thank you for your help! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C92FBD.0CA0D0C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Alex, Make sure the receipt is set to print it. Manager | Database | Register = Lis...

documental manage system
hello, anybody knows some documents or study about integration with sharepoint to have a documental manage system? thank you as starting solution i think about a simple integration with capability to store document from crm into sharepoint and some search capability to find these documents from crm. "Jim Daly [MSFT]" <jdaly@online.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:A9DAFCF2-E06A-4457-A0AC-209F22797BF8@microsoft.com... > What kind of business process do you have in mind? > What information do users need to see? > What kind of documents will they b...

I can't print Excel document on legal size paper even with correc.
I have checked my settings, but I cannot print my worksheet on 8 1/2X14 legal size paper. Can anyone give me suggestions on why this would be happening? I can print documents that are letter size with no problem. I am using Microsoft Office 2003 with Windows XP. Thanks Choose Page Setup from the File drop down menu. Click on the Page tab and change the "Letter" to "Legal" >-----Original Message----- >I have checked my settings, but I cannot print my worksheet on 8 1/2X14 legal >size paper. Can anyone give me suggestions on why this would be happening? I >...

how to use a saved master page
I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved master file? Open the master file, copy, paste to your new publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Colin" <Colin @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C59647-7D56-46B9-AA56-C707538ECDED@microsoft.com... >I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question > is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved mas...

Combine MFC with non-MFC files?
Hi, I met a problem... When I try to use a non-MFC cpp file into my MFC project, I remove the "Use precompiled header" setting to avoid include stdafx.h. All files compiled ok. But when linking, it returned some error message: Linking... uafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void * __cdecl operator new(unsigned int)" (??2@YAPAXI@Z) already defined in libcpmtd.lib(newop.obj) uafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "void __cdecl operator delete(void *)" (??3@YAXPAX@Z) already defined in LIBCMTD.lib(dbgdel.obj) uafxcwd.lib(afxmem.obj) : error LNK2005: "...

Document extra check was printed and mark it void
I'm trying to figure out how to tell GP8 that an extra check was printed but we need it to be void. We printed checks today and accidently printed 1 more than we should have. Since we used that check number, GP will move on to the next one. We want to be able to go into GP and document that we did print that check but it should be void. Does that make sense to anyone? Did that exra check print on a check or on blank paper. Do you want to re-use that check number? I'm not 100% with GP 8, but in 10 you just go to "Void Historical Transactions" and void the check. ...

page numbers in Word 2007
Hello, I have a Microsoft Word 2007 document which has a title and table of contents on the first page and the various chapters on the following pages. I have used an automatic TOC and then clicked on the Insert tab and then Page Number -> Bottom of Page to insert page numbers. My problem is that I don't want the first page to be numbered so that the second page starts with the number 1. I have tried clicking Page Number -> Format Page Numbers... to set the first page number at zero but then when I delete the zero all page numbers are deleted by Word 2007 just as th...

Trying to create completely server side, document merge
I was given the task of designing a complete web based document prep system. In simplest terms (using a msword explanation) create a database of merge fields, and a library of templates. Allow the webuser to select the template, merge his DB record, and produce a formatted document that can be printed or downloaded. We need to do this without specialized software on the client, since it will be universally available to webusers. We considered using PDF, but the creation of the templates were painfully slow, and the datamerge had severe space limitations (the form could not adequately...

Restoring a single mailbox into Exchange 2000 SP3 environment.
I perform nightly ntbackups of our entire information store. In the past I would restore the entire information store to a test clone Exchange environment server and then open the mailbox required using Outlook and export the mailbox to a pst, and then import that pst into the exiting production mailbox using outlook again. As you all probably know with a 23gig information store this is horribly time consuming, and it drives me nuts. Can someone provide me an alternative solution to this? On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:54 -0400, "frank s" <SFDSFDSF@SFSDFDSFSA.COM> wrote: ...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

blank page prints after group (sometimes)
I have report of students with the class_id defined as a group. "Force New Page" is defined "Before Section". Whether I have a page and a group header defined (they can be the same anyway) or just a page header defined, I am getting the same problem: 27 students can fit onto a page. However, if there is a class of 25 students, the next page is blank except for the header. (I have not seen a class of 27 students so I have not tested that yet). I can't seem to find a way out of it. Where I am I going wrong? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.acce...

Embedding a single workbook in a word doc
I prepare memos and I insert a bunch of tables out of a single excel file with a bunch of interlinked sheets. I typically insert them as pictures or linked pictures; however we often email the memo around for comments and and it gets complicated to have multiple versions and keep the links current. The other option is to insert the tables as embedded objects; however, if I do that, each table becomes a separate excel file, so I can=92t make changes to one and have it reflected in the tables throughout the document. Is there any way to create a single embedded workbook which I use several ti...

Access 2000... how to import a word document?
I am told Access will allow inport of a Word document by converting the document to Rich Text w/delimiter, then into Access. Does that not work with Access 2000? It depends what you mean by "import a Word document". If you have data in a table in a Word document, convert the table to text, paste the text into a new file, and save it as plain (not rich) text; then import the text file into Access. Alternatively, paste the table into Excel, save in Excel or CSV format, and import the resulting file into Access. Which of these works best depends on just what's in the data. ...

recovering pst file from documents and settings\Admin
Several computer techs have been unable to get my system out of a safe mode loop. I have made that HD a slave. I have recovered all the data by my outlook file (pst). The Documents and setting etc directory and access to files are protected by the Administrator sceutiry. I really neet to recover my Outlook mail file. How can I do it? Please giv eme a Christmas present by telling me how. Merry Christmas to ALL Are you the administrator? If so then you need to point your emai profile to use this .pst as your data file ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message po...

Cannot delete extra page
I am working on a resume that was created using an earlier version of Word. It is two pages long but the document has a third page. When looking at the document with the paragraph information there is a paragraph on the third page but when I try to delete it I cannot using backspace, delete or any highlighting options I can find. Is there any way to just delete a page, without using formatting? I really would just like to save pages 1 and 2 as a pdf. It looks really bad to send a resume in a pdf with an extra page. I don't want to create the impression that I can't figure...

Using a form to add records to XML document
Hi, I haveto use VB to create a form that reads an exisiting XML file= and then allows updates via the VB form=2E My problem is that I was able to get VB to read a simple XML file= (people=2EXML), but I'm having problems figuring out how to get VB= to read a more complex XML file (people2=2Exml) and then use= additional text boxes on the same form to add more family= members=2E Each family can have from 1 to 5 members=2E I've pasted the working code below that read people=2Exml but would appreciate any assistance regarding people2=2Exml Thanks much, kyma people=2Exml --- SIM...

IE cannot display web page
I'm using WinXP and IE7 on one computer and WinXP and IE8 on another. Both are fully updated--the OS and Flash and Java. Neither computer has been able to display one website. It's for a light fixture store; and when I phoned the store today, the people who work there said they use WinXP and IE and the site displays just fine (although someone else told them last week that the web page couldn't be displayed). Any idea how I can get to this site? It's http://lightoptions.net/ Thank you! Jo-Anne It doesn't display for me, both on my Win7 machine ...

Pasting Word table cell with paragraph markers into single Excel c
I have a Microsoft Word document that contains a table, each cell of which may contain paragraph markers. I need to copy and paste this table into Excel. However, whenever a cell from the Word table contains paragraph markers, rather than pasting the contents of the entire cell into a single cell in Excel, the paragraph markers are treated as delimiters, and the data is pasted into multiple Excel cells. If the cell from the table in Word contains one paragraph marker, then when I paste that cell to Excel, it pastes it into two cells. If it contains two paragraph markers, then it pa...

Can't find Text Box listed on Documenter ???
There is a Text Box listed on Documenter (Access 2000) that I do not see in design view. The report has been modified several times... I am assuming it is hidden behind something. Recommendations on how I find it? Have you tried selecting it in the dropdown on the properties dialog, then Format | Bring To Front ? Rob "BobC" <Bob.NoSpammmm@cox.net> wrote in message news:h4syj.4676$XO4.900@newsfe19.lga... > There is a Text Box listed on Documenter (Access 2000) that I do not see > in design view. The report has been modified several times... I am > assuming it...

Editing web page made with Excel
I have tried to save a chart as a web page and then I want to write something else on the sheet or add a summary, but whenever I open edit it and re-save it, it loses the chart picture. I since have been using .mhtml files and it has worked better, but I wanted to know why I can't edit the .htm file I created with Excel. ...

Contents of the document vanishes after opening the document..
Dear All.. I m working on editor application. I save the document with my own (user) defined extension or standard extension like.doc, .rtf etc.. After that when I double click on the icon to open the document... it get open in my application but.. the contents of that document vanishes.. & i get the blank document in front of me. Can anybody help me to solve this problem??? Why I m not getting the contents of the file???? Thanx.. Is it a blank document or simpy your view is not shown correctly. Debug it and see what your document object looks like. If you double clicking a file in expl...

Hosting Multiple Domains on Single Exchange 2000 Server
I have been offering some basic webhosting services to local businesses from my 2000 Server environment and am looking to be able to also offer them email hosting as well. Could anyone point me to a good KB article or other tutorial on how to host multiple domains from a single Exchange 2000 server? Would you create a separate OU for each client? or configure something on the Exchange side? My gratotude ahead of time... In news:09116AD8-51F2-441C-975C-5E5995A59A90@microsoft.com, In-Tech <In-Tech@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have been offering some basic webhosting serv...