Combining 2 Publisher Files Into 1

Is this possible?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Phil.
0
anonymous (74722)

Open one file, then run Publisher again open the second file. Both files are
open. Add the pages you need to add the pages from the file you want to
combine. Copy, paste from one file to the other. Save, you're done.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this possible?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Phil.

0
Retired (261)
9/16/2004 7:01:36 PM
Phil wrote:
> Is this possible?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Phil.

In addition to Don's response, as an FYI, Ed Bennett is working on an
add-in for Publisher 2002/2003 that will allow you to combine
publications, but it is currently in development. I am confident that he
will post back as to when we can start beta testing this new add-in :-)
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
0
ic (207)
9/16/2004 8:31:43 PM
A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Brian
Kvalheim [MSFT MVP] <ic@ntellu.com>!"...
> I am confident that
> he will post back as to when we can start beta testing this new
> add-in :-)

This add-in isn't at the top of my list of priorities at the moment (I'm
doing some contract coding work that has to take priority - but don't worry,
the coding I'm doing is on some quite cool new functionality for Publisher),
but should be available in a fairly timely manner.
(Depending on whether I can get my computer working properly, it may require
the .NET Framework - just as an advance warning)

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6342)
9/16/2004 9:49:43 PM
In news:OIvgtcDnEHA.3480@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Ed Bennett <the_nerd@mvps.org> posted:
|| This add-in isn't at the top of my list of priorities at the moment
|| (I'm doing some contract coding work that has to take priority - but
|| don't worry, the coding I'm doing is on some quite cool new
|| functionality for Publisher), but should be available in a fairly
|| timely manner. (Depending on whether I can get my computer working
|| properly, it may require the .NET Framework - just as an advance
|| warning)

Oops, did I say that out loud? :-)
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
ic (207)

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

how do you merge the next record in publisher
I am trying to print off some invitations. There are two invitations per page. I will merge the addresses, but how do you get publisher to print the next record. I don't want the same name and address on each invitation. If you a viewing this in the print preview, it will look as though it will print all the same. A bug... The merge will work. Do a test run. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "maria" <maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1ACD47A-D410-48EE-B220-0964128BB561@mi...

Maximum file sizes

find action on log file

File size #11

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Goal Seek #2

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Contacts in Exchange #2

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...