Clip Art won't print #2

My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually, no
clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is the
one that I was using when I discovered this.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks.
0
CCC-SLP (1)

Are you using updated drivers?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
> and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually,
> no
> clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is
> the
> one that I was using when I discovered this.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>
> Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/14/2007 1:34:01 AM
I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
the updated drivers for the printer.

Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Are you using updated drivers?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
> > and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually,
> > no
> > clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is
> > the
> > one that I was using when I discovered this.
> >
> > Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
> >
> > Thanks.

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/14/2007 1:42:00 AM
How old is your printer?

--

>I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
>had
> the updated drivers for the printer.
>
> Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> Are you using updated drivers?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>

>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450
>> > printer
>> > and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.
>> > Actually,
>> > no
>> > clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher
>> > is
>> > the
>> > one that I was using when I discovered this.
>> >
>> > Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>> >
>> > Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/14/2007 2:09:47 AM
In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution." is
checked.

According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
> the updated drivers for the printer.
>
> Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> Are you using updated drivers?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>

>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
>> > and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually,
>> > no
>> > clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is
>> > the
>> > one that I was using when I discovered this.
>> >
>> > Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>> >
>> > Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/14/2007 8:28:41 AM
It is 2 years old.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> How old is your printer?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
> >had
> > the updated drivers for the printer.
> >
> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using updated drivers?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> >>
> >> How to ask a question
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >>

> >> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/14/2007 11:42:01 AM
It is checked, but still won't print clip art.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution." is
> checked.
>
> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
> > the updated drivers for the printer.
> >
> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using updated drivers?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> >>
> >> How to ask a question
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >>

> >> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/14/2007 11:44:01 AM
Have you used the Commercial printing feature?

HP has support documents.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/solveCategory?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=402150&lang=en

Might help to completely uninstall the printer and then re-install.
Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web

How to clean up printer drivers

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

> It is checked, but still won't print clip art.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
>> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution."
>> is
>> checked.
>>
>> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
>> > the updated drivers for the printer.
>> >
>> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/14/2007 12:25:00 PM
It could be that although your printer drivers are "current" that your
printer isn't Vista compatible. I have a similar situation. My printer
driver is current and most of the time it prints fine but it can't print pdf
files. I get color blocks and bits of the individual letter.

I've been looking for a new printer - I suspect you need to do the same.

--

> It is 2 years old.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> How old is your printer?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>

>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
>> >had
>> > the updated drivers for the printer.
>> >
>> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/14/2007 12:40:37 PM
The poster's printer has a driver built into the Vista. HP says on their web
site to use the driver that is bundled with Vista. There is no newer driver. I
have a Photosmart printer, it does just fine with Vista, but I am still having
problems with Publisher 2007's interface.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> It could be that although your printer drivers are "current" that your printer
> isn't Vista compatible. I have a similar situation. My printer driver is
> current and most of the time it prints fine but it can't print pdf files. I
> get color blocks and bits of the individual letter.
>
> I've been looking for a new printer - I suspect you need to do the same.
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> It is 2 years old.
>>
>> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>>
>>> How old is your printer?
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> JoAnn Paules
>>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>>
>>> How to ask a question
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>>

>>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/14/2007 4:07:07 PM
It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not compatible
with Vista.  Gotta love technology!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution." is
> checked.
>
> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
> > the updated drivers for the printer.
> >
> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using updated drivers?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> >>
> >> How to ask a question
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >>

> >> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/15/2007 10:22:01 PM
Ms. CCC-SLP <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
>in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not compatible
>with Vista.  Gotta love technology!

Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
have the proper drivers installed?

Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
instructions on how to install them.

http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
unclegrumpy (296)
7/15/2007 10:41:15 PM
Like I said, I'm running printer drivers dated April of this year but I have
screwed up .pdf files. Fortunately I don't use my printer for much more an
printing out Borders coupons these days. I've been looking at new printers
but haven't figured out what features I want yet.

--

> It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip
> art
> in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not
> compatible
> with Vista.  Gotta love technology!
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
>> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at
>> full-resolution." is
>> checked.
>>
>> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista
>> OS.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
>> >had
>> > the updated drivers for the printer.
>> >
>> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/15/2007 10:44:40 PM
I followed the instructions on the HP site and it still won't print any clip
art.

"Uncle Grumpy" wrote:

> Ms. CCC-SLP <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
> >in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not compatible
> >with Vista.  Gotta love technology!
>
> Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
> have the proper drivers installed?
>
> Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
> instructions on how to install them.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/15/2007 11:14:01 PM
Did you completely uninstall the driver before you re-installed? Many times
re-installing will not overwrite files. Open the printer folder, right-click
anywhere on the printer screen, click "Run as Administrator", click "Server
Properties." You will have a choice of Removing the driver only or Remove driver
and driver package.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

>I followed the instructions on the HP site and it still won't print any clip
> art.
>
> "Uncle Grumpy" wrote:
>
>> Ms. CCC-SLP <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
>> >in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not
>> >compatible
>> >with Vista.  Gotta love technology!
>>
>> Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
>> have the proper drivers installed?
>>
>> Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
>> instructions on how to install them.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/16/2007 9:14:54 AM
I did all of the things that people suggested and none of them worked.  I
called Microsoft tech support and was told that there are a lot of problems
with HP printers and Windows Vista.  Even though the drivers are there, it's
not compatible.

I went out and bought a new printer, an Epson, and everything works just fine.

Thank you all for your help!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Did you completely uninstall the driver before you re-installed? Many times
> re-installing will not overwrite files. Open the printer folder, right-click
> anywhere on the printer screen, click "Run as Administrator", click "Server
> Properties." You will have a choice of Removing the driver only or Remove driver
> and driver package.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I followed the instructions on the HP site and it still won't print any clip
> > art.

> >> Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
> >> have the proper drivers installed?
> >>
> >> Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
> >> instructions on how to install them.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
MsCCCSLP (6)

my gridlines do not print even tho I have chosen print gridlines
I am trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines. I have chosen the border and chose print gridlines in the page set up. My spreadsheet prints without any borders or gridlines. What am I doing wrong? If I send that spreadsheet to another computer it prints with all the lines. Usual cause for this is that Page Setup>Sheet>"Draft Quality" is checked. Uncheck and see results. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:29:04 -0700, "sandys5" <sandys5@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to print a spreadsheet with gridlines. I have chosen...

Format text for "mark my comments with..." #2
Is there a way to format the font & colour of the text I may type into the body of an existing email in Outlook 2003? I have switched the option on so that the comments are flagged with my initials but I wanted them more prevalent by being able to format the colour of the text. At the moment its a manual task. With Word as the editor: Open Word, choose Tools | Options | General tab ... Email Options button ... you can choose the Font in when "Replying or Forwarding messages" -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Greg J" <frog66@flashmail.com> wrote in message news:11246865...

Address Book #2
Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records? I need something straightforward. Hi John, File, Export, Other Address Book You can open the file you create in Excel. --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Saxman" <john.h.williamsREMOVETHIS@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:dhbest$bsk$2@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com... > Can anybody guide me to a template for address book records...

customerrelationship #2
Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these records into CRM?(from Excel) Because each contact can only be associated with 1 account/contact, so I have to think if it is possible to migrate into customerrelationship(1 Contact->Multi Accounts)? Thank you! you can use the Relationship Roles in Accounts "Jim Wang" <JimWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:52B32F35-B042-4A26-A103-1C36E2DFA9C6@microsoft.com... > Question: A Contact has 3 associated Accounts. How to migrate these > records > into CRM?(from Excel) > > ...

Running 2 Versions of Publisher
I want to install and try the Publisher 2007 trial version. I currently have Pub 2002 on my machine. Can I install both versions? Or does 2007 screw up 2002? Or can I install 2007 on another HD on my system w/out touching my 2002 install? I DO NOT want to screw up my 2002 version - I have many files/clients who use it and we all know how stupid Pub is about reading files made in different versions. It would be very nice if the two could run side-by-side, and you could have both installed and running so you could choose between them. I don't suppose that's possible is it?Dawn I ...

Inserting background clip art
I use Publisher 2000. I have read about people wanting to change a background image from tiling to stretch to fit the page. My question is just the opposite: how to tile the images to fill the background. I have not found a way to do this in my current version and wonder if the newer Publisher programs support this. If it is possible in P2000, please forward advise. Thanks. -- -mjs Divide your page with the arrange menu to however many tiles you want, insert, new drawing, create a rectangle the size of your desired tile, fill, fill effects, picture tab, browse to your image. Use...

Exchange Administrator #2
Hey, I just installed Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server. But when i open up Exchange Adminstrator, I keep on getting this error message, how do i fix this problem? Error: Title: Microsoft Exchange Administrator Message: A Connection could not be made to the microsoft exchange server computer 'EXCH'. The Microsoft exchange server computer does not respond. Microsoft Exchange Directory ID no: DS_E_Communications_Problem You use Exchange System Manager, and ADUC - not Exchange Administrator, to manage E2000/2003. Did you have a 5.x server before? erbeh wrote: > Hey, >...

insert worksheet #2
The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? Hi Sue in VBA you could use the following macro: sub insert_after() ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add After:=ActiveSheet end sub you may apply a button to this macro. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Sue wrote: > The default for inserting a new worksheet is to the left. > Is there a way to have worksheets inserted to the right? put this macro in your personal.xls file and attach it to a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button. Public Sub InsertSheetToRight() ...

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Referencing .NET 2.0 but end result uses .NET 3.5
I'm using DevStudio 2005 and I have a project that references System.dll ver 2.0.50727 and I accidentally compiled code that used an overload that only exists in version 3.5 because my intellisense showed it. I tried to compile it on another machine that never had the .NET 3.5 install and it wouldn't compile and the intellisense had that version of the overload yet both references looked identical; looking at ver 2.0 of System.dll The method in question was WaitHandle.WaitOne. ..NET 2.0 WaitOne() WaitOne(Int32, Boolean) WaitOne(TimeSpan, Boolean) ..NET 3.5 WaitOne...

execl to lotus 1-2-3 conversion #2
I would appreciate very much if anyone can provide me information to convert Excel file to Lotus format Regards, ...

printing #27
how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000) Sammy If by "borders" you mean gridlines, uncheck "gridlines" in File>Page Setup>Sheet. If you mean "borders" that were placed around cells by Formatting, either delete them or select "Draft Quality" in Page Setup>Sheet. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 09:12:02 -0700, "sammy" <sammy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >how do i print content of cells without printing the cell borders (excell 2000) thanks,it works "Gord Dibben...

Can not empty clipboard #2
I have started getting a strange message in several of my MAC Office products including Word and Excel that says Can Not Empty Clipboard. I also can not copy and paste in any program including Safari. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks harper6702 Reboot and then run Disk Utility Repair Permissions. The clipboard is a file. I suspect it has overflowed or become corrupted. The reboot may take a long time: during a reboot, Unix cleans out its temporary files, and that may fix the issue... If it doesn't, I have no idea :-) On 16/11/06 2:17 PM, in article 1163647035.202984.70550@m73g2...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

Office 2011 #2
Want to say that I'm impressed with 2011. Many things on my wish list were done to improve older versions�the tiny Style window in Word is better than the Windows version, Outlook doesn't make you scroll though a long list of fonts to get to what you want, and the software plays better with the Mac OS. I use Office for Windows 2003, 2007, and 2010 and Office for Mac 2004 and 2011. My preference is on the Mac side but I get my work done with all versions. Thank you MS. ...

Printing checks #13
When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay to the order of line but also prints it below this line. Id this acceptable? and is there anyway to stop it from printing the payee name twice? Go to Tools, Settings, Print Checks and uncheck Print payee name in first line of address field. "vermonter" <vermonter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC9A904E-A691-4DF3-9088-48D4130D6A51@microsoft.com... > When i print a check in money deluxe 2005, It put the payee name on the pay > to the order of line but also prints it below this...

Help with Lookup #2
I have an excel worksheet that has approximately 20,000+ records. I would like to classify these recorded based on two columns. The first column's name is "YB Description" and the other is "Sold Date". The YB column mainly contains 4 digit numerical values, with approximately 300-400 records that are text, ie. "classified", "not verified", "public use". The Sold Date column is pretty self-explanatory, all the records are dates with the following formatting - M/D/Y. What I would like to do is create a third column called YB/Sold that classi...

Can I calculate a field with 2 different filter criteria in one q
Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics fields, I'd like to sum metric "a" based on customer name being like "abc" and another sum of metric "a" where the customer name is NOT LIKE "abc" in one query, but I can't seem to figure this out, but, I'm a novice at this. Best I can figure is 2 different queries, then a 3rd query to bring the two together. Thanks -- Jim jimd wrote: >Hi, I have a data source table with a customer name field and various metrics >fields, I'd like to sum metric &...

2 Questions about Exchange 2003.
These are quesions from a practice test. I know nothing of Exchange servers. 1)I created a user 2 months ago and he did not need to have an email address. He has recently taken a job that required me to give an email address. Ho would I do that without deleting and recreating his account?(the mail server used is Exchange 2003) 2)My company is merging with another company and I need to configure my Exchange 2003 server to now accept email from the domain newdomain.com. Please list the steps that needs to be done to ensure that exchange will recieve email for that domain. Thanks for the...

is there a way to automatically insert and print random pictures
I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety of different pictures on the cover. Is there a way to automatically insert them from a file so each card has a different picture? You could setup a data base with the pictures, use the catalog merge. Help here Create a catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP101921831033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "judy" <judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1D33513D-9069-47E9-AB24-E4C88EA8D4C0@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create greeting cards using a variety o...

How can i print 1 page only??
We have Microsoft Outlook 2002. If an e-mail initially generated by us becomes very long owing to back and forth replies we would like to print only the first page containing the latest reply. However, the only option we are given is to print 'all/even/odd' pages. Some mails we receive which are not initially generated by us however give us the option of which page to print. It is this type of print option we would like to have for all e-mails! its driving us up the wall, there must be a simple way to do it but we just cant find out how! HELP! --------------------------------...

Printing or Not Printing Pictures
Using Access 2007. This may not be the best approach but this is what I have done... I am trying to create a home inspection database. In my table for bathroom I have the following fields referring to pictures: TPic as an Attachment to add pictures of a toilet (don't laugh!); SPic for sink; VHPic for Venting/Heating; BTPic for bath-tub; SHPic for Shower..... On the form for each area (I have the form set-up as pages / tabs) each attachment field is on the applicable page. That works fine. The user can add as many pictures as they want easily. I can put the attachment...

2 exchange servers/2 different sites/1 domain
I have 2 sites, NY/MN, both need to use the same domain name for mail (pm.com), both will be in the same Active Directory forest, I want to have an Exchange server in both locations, the 2 sites are connected via VPN, the mx record for mail going to user@pm.com gets routed into the NY Exchange server, my question is, knowing they will each have a seperate server, running seperate databases, how will mail going to MNuser@pm.com get delivered to the mailboxes in MN? This is possible isn't it? Thanks-Dan Fox If both servers are in the same Exchange site, then the mail that is addre...

Personal address book #2
How do you add an address to a Personal address book? Thank you, Lembro See my reply to your earlier post. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:03a201c3980c$51911d00$a301280a@phx.gbl, Lembro wrote: > How do you add an address to a Personal address book? > > Thank you, > Lembro ...

Looking for FAX software FREE TRIAL
Hi... This is slightly off the NEWS topic, but I have spent 4 days searching this. I desperately need to fax something and have no options. I had fax stuff on my PC, but that PC is gone. I have an iMAC OS 9.2.2 and a good Epson scanner... but no fax software for this computer. is there any FREE TRIAL software for my system that is FULLY FUNCTIONAL TO TRY ? Please help as soon as you can... Thanks in advance, Kimi You'd be best off searching the web via google or somesuch, though someone may come along with a suggestion. Try different combinations of varying phrases, here's ...