Clip Art won't print #2

My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually, no
clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is the
one that I was using when I discovered this.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks.
0
CCC-SLP (1)

Are you using updated drivers?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
> and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually,
> no
> clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is
> the
> one that I was using when I discovered this.
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>
> Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/14/2007 1:34:01 AM
I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
the updated drivers for the printer.

Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> Are you using updated drivers?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
> > and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually,
> > no
> > clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is
> > the
> > one that I was using when I discovered this.
> >
> > Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
> >
> > Thanks.

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/14/2007 1:42:00 AM
How old is your printer?

--

>I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
>had
> the updated drivers for the printer.
>
> Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> Are you using updated drivers?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>

>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450
>> > printer
>> > and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.
>> > Actually,
>> > no
>> > clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher
>> > is
>> > the
>> > one that I was using when I discovered this.
>> >
>> > Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>> >
>> > Thanks.

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/14/2007 2:09:47 AM
In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution." is
checked.

According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
> the updated drivers for the printer.
>
> Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> Are you using updated drivers?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>

>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer
>> > and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print.  Actually,
>> > no
>> > clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is
>> > the
>> > one that I was using when I discovered this.
>> >
>> > Has anyone else had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to fix it?
>> >
>> > Thanks.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/14/2007 8:28:41 AM
It is 2 years old.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

> How old is your printer?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
> >had
> > the updated drivers for the printer.
> >
> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using updated drivers?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> >>
> >> How to ask a question
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >>

> >> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/14/2007 11:42:01 AM
It is checked, but still won't print clip art.

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution." is
> checked.
>
> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
> > the updated drivers for the printer.
> >
> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using updated drivers?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> >>
> >> How to ask a question
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >>

> >> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/14/2007 11:44:01 AM
Have you used the Commercial printing feature?

HP has support documents.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/solveCategory?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=402150&lang=en

Might help to completely uninstall the printer and then re-install.
Bruce Sanderson's Windows Web

How to clean up printer drivers

Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
http://msauer.mvps.org/

> It is checked, but still won't print clip art.
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
>> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution."
>> is
>> checked.
>>
>> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
>> > the updated drivers for the printer.
>> >
>> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/14/2007 12:25:00 PM
It could be that although your printer drivers are "current" that your
printer isn't Vista compatible. I have a similar situation. My printer
driver is current and most of the time it prints fine but it can't print pdf
files. I get color blocks and bits of the individual letter.

I've been looking for a new printer - I suspect you need to do the same.

--

> It is 2 years old.
>
> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>
>> How old is your printer?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>
>> How to ask a question
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>

>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
>> >had
>> > the updated drivers for the printer.
>> >
>> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/14/2007 12:40:37 PM
The poster's printer has a driver built into the Vista. HP says on their web
site to use the driver that is bundled with Vista. There is no newer driver. I
have a Photosmart printer, it does just fine with Vista, but I am still having
problems with Publisher 2007's interface.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
> It could be that although your printer drivers are "current" that your printer
> isn't Vista compatible. I have a similar situation. My printer driver is
> current and most of the time it prints fine but it can't print pdf files. I
> get color blocks and bits of the individual letter.
>
> I've been looking for a new printer - I suspect you need to do the same.
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>

> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> It is 2 years old.
>>
>> "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
>>
>>> How old is your printer?
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> JoAnn Paules
>>> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
>>>
>>> How to ask a question
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>>>

>>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/14/2007 4:07:07 PM
It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not compatible
with Vista.  Gotta love technology!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at full-resolution." is
> checked.
>
> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista OS.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista had
> > the updated drivers for the printer.
> >
> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using updated drivers?
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> Microsoft MVP - Publisher
> >>
> >> How to ask a question
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> >>

> >> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/15/2007 10:22:01 PM
Ms. CCC-SLP <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
>in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not compatible
>with Vista.  Gotta love technology!

Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
have the proper drivers installed?

Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
instructions on how to install them.

http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
unclegrumpy (296)
7/15/2007 10:41:15 PM
Like I said, I'm running printer drivers dated April of this year but I have
screwed up .pdf files. Fortunately I don't use my printer for much more an
printing out Borders coupons these days. I've been looking at new printers
but haven't figured out what features I want yet.

--

> It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip
> art
> in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not
> compatible
> with Vista.  Gotta love technology!
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> In print setup, printer details tab,  click the "advanced printer setup",
>> graphics and fonts tab, be certain "print all pictures at
>> full-resolution." is
>> checked.
>>
>> According to HP the driver for your printer is included with the Vista
>> OS.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I checked the HP site for updated drivers and it said that Windows Vista
>> >had
>> > the updated drivers for the printer.
>> >
>> > Is there someplace else I would find the updated drivers?

0
jl_paules (2768)
7/15/2007 10:44:40 PM
I followed the instructions on the HP site and it still won't print any clip
art.

"Uncle Grumpy" wrote:

> Ms. CCC-SLP <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
> >in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not compatible
> >with Vista.  Gotta love technology!
>
> Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
> have the proper drivers installed?
>
> Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
> instructions on how to install them.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
MsCCCSLP (6)
7/15/2007 11:14:01 PM
Did you completely uninstall the driver before you re-installed? Many times
re-installing will not overwrite files. Open the printer folder, right-click
anywhere on the printer screen, click "Run as Administrator", click "Server
Properties." You will have a choice of Removing the driver only or Remove driver
and driver package.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

>I followed the instructions on the HP site and it still won't print any clip
> art.
>
> "Uncle Grumpy" wrote:
>
>> Ms. CCC-SLP <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >It is clicked.  I'm getting so frustrated with this.  I can't print clip art
>> >in any Microsoft Office program.  It may be that my printer is not
>> >compatible
>> >with Vista.  Gotta love technology!
>>
>> Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
>> have the proper drivers installed?
>>
>> Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
>> instructions on how to install them.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/16/2007 9:14:54 AM
I did all of the things that people suggested and none of them worked.  I
called Microsoft tech support and was told that there are a lot of problems
with HP printers and Windows Vista.  Even though the drivers are there, it's
not compatible.

I went out and bought a new printer, an Epson, and everything works just fine.

Thank you all for your help!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Did you completely uninstall the driver before you re-installed? Many times
> re-installing will not overwrite files. Open the printer folder, right-click
> anywhere on the printer screen, click "Run as Administrator", click "Server
> Properties." You will have a choice of Removing the driver only or Remove driver
> and driver package.
>

> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "Ms. CCC-SLP" <MsCCCSLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I followed the instructions on the HP site and it still won't print any clip
> > art.

> >> Did you follow the instructions on the HP site on how to ensure you
> >> have the proper drivers installed?
> >>
> >> Along with saying that they are on the Vista CD, there are
> >> instructions on how to install them.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/2w6nb6

0
MsCCCSLP (6)

Percent increase in excel #2
How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values, one from last year and one from this year? One way: A1: <last year's value> B1: <this year's value> C1: =B1/A1-1 Format C1 as a percentage. In article <29182E64-291B-4B10-804E-88FE105D24AB@microsoft.com>, "Aiko" <Aiko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values, > one from last year and one from this year? Thank you for your answer, I send you and e-mail because I came up with new pro...

Outlook quitting immediately after opening #2
Outlook quitting immediately after opening Outlook quits straight after it opens. I have removed it and re-installed it but its made nodifference. I get a half second view of the inbox (which is still my original inbox which seems strange after removal and reinstallation?) -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

synchronize 2 exchange 2003 servers
Hello all, How can i sync. 2 exchange servers ? Is this possible with InterOrg ? (i want also sync the GAL) thnx, Mel. Since these are 2003 servers, you need to sync AD's, really. I don't think that the old InterOrg product will work for you, but MIIS might. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/miis2003/techinfo/planning/miisgalarch.mspx "mel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f8fa01c45826$3511d860$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > How can i sync. 2 exchange servers ? > Is this possible with InterOrg ? (i want also...

Merging Labels #2
Hello, I'm back with the same question. How do you get labels to merge from a database on one sheet? Not individual names on one sheet each? The instructions I have received so far does not work: 1. Under setup page size, create a blank page that is the size of one label. 2. Under Page Setup, select the option "Change Copies per Sheet", Click on "Multiple Copies Per Sheet". I still get multiple labels on one sheet with one name???? >-----Original Message----- >Hello, I'm back with the same question. How do you get labels to merge from >a database...

How can I print page 2 of each sheet in a workbook?
If I understand your request, the first point to clarify is that "each sheet" does not have a page 2 - If there are 10 sheets & each one contains 2 pages of data, each page is still sequentially numbered 1-20. One option is to select the area to be printed on each sheet and go to File>Print Area>Set Print Area. Once you do this for each sheet, go to the Print dialog box and select Entire Workbook. HTH |:>) "sflower" wrote: > ...

Change Default View #2
Is it possible to determine a user's business unit and set the account entity default view depending on the business unit? I know it is not standard, I just am not sure if there is a way through javascript or the SDK to do it. Thanks You may be able to use a plug-in on the SavedQuery RetriveMultiple event. Here is an example to hide system views :- http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/2008/02/hiding-view-in-crm-40-using-plug-in.html This is just a starting point to give you an example. You would have to check if the query being passed is to return the default view, and if so overr...

2 questions from a beginner
Hi i have 2 questions on how to do things if anyone could help it woul be great. I need to create a text box and a button where when you ente a number in the text and click the button it mutiplies the number, th question actually looks like this... a) Define a variable Mult in you code b) When the user clicks the button if the textbox has an empty string set the variable Mult to 10. If it is not empty, set the variable Mul to the number they typed into the textbox. c) Use a for..next loop to fill in the values in column A and B a shown in the sample. Hint use the cell property. and the othe...

What's wrong in this formula???? #2
I don't really understand: I have several 'ElseIf' conditions, for 3 it should be multiplied b 100, for 4 by 125 etc. So i have precise amounts to calculate according to the number of hours (2,3,4,5 or over). I don't see how can a MAX or MIN determination be the solution. Could you please clarify this? Cheers -- Ekse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ekser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1140 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27484 Did you try it? -- ...

CRM 1.2...What kinds of language is available ???
Hey, I heard CRM 1.2 is availbale in 9 languages.... but don't know what languages are included.... so please, let me know what languages are included!!! Thanks!!! Here you go: U.S. English International English German French Italian Spanish Dutch Danish Brazilian Portuguese Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. San Francisco, CA >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hey, >I heard CRM 1.2 is availbale in 9 languages.... >but don't know what languages are included.... > >so please, let me know...

Advice on Exchange 2003 Recovery #2
I have spent the last 6 hours going over the MS docs on Exchange 2k3 recovery, but none seem to address this situation I have. 1 Seattle office 1 New York office Both have a domain controller serving a single domain. The single Exchange 2003 server is in the Seattle location. Disaster Recovery Scenario: Seattle is Nuked Somehow I and my colleagues survive. We go to our disaster recovery facility in Portland, OR and install a fresh copy of Windows on new hardware, VPN to New York, and add the new server as a second DC to the New York DC. My question is how am I to recover exchange? I have...

Display comments as data #2
thanks a lot , this worked exactly as required, the comment go converted to data Now just one more thing . is the vice versa possible i.e if i have dat in column A can it be shown as comment in column B. the reason i need this is bcos i am shifting some data with thei comments to MS access(Hence the need to convert omments to data) processing them and again converting them to excel (the need to conver data back to comments -- sonik ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sonika's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=...

How to 1. Jump to a specific page (in a massive document) based on a search then 2. Copy and paste an string of characters a few lines above it.
BACKGROUND/CONTEXT I am working from a very large word document, approximately 1000 pages long. Each page has one 'article' on it. I am currently doing something manually, which I would love to do using a macro. I am populating a table (which happens to be in an Excel spreadsheet) One column is the Article number 'xxxxx'. One of the other columns is a 'Topic' which is typically three alphanumeric characters (like AA1, AD4, BB4 DO6 etc.) PROBLEM/TASK This is what i have to do Step 1 - Jump to the page with the article number. Achieved by p...

Contacts with multiple email addresses #2
Need Help When I right-click a contact and click create new message, all of the contacts three email addresses autimatically appear in the "to" line. How do I prevent this from happening. In other words, how do I make one the three addresses for that contact a default address so that only that one appears when I try to send an email. Thanks ...

Print Preview using CPreviewDC
Hi there, I have a problem trying to implement a print preview function. Yet the printing itself is no problem. I have this chart control with a method m_graph.PrintGraph(CDC *pDC) which outputs the data to the CDC object. Now I want to do Print Preview similarly using the CPreviewDC class mentioned in the MSDN Documentation instead of the CDC class. How do I setup the CPreviewDC object without a print dialog? And after I have printed the content into the CDC class how do I display the print preview? ...

Renaming Organization #2
Is there a documented procedure of renaming the exchange organization and site name of Exchange 2003? Is it even possible? Thanks TagaR On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:50:02 -0800, "TagaR" <TagaR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a documented procedure of renaming the exchange organization and >site name of Exchange 2003? Is it even possible? > >Thanks >TagaR You really don't want to try and go near changing the org name. That way lies stress. There is no such thing as a "site" in E2K3 but you can change the name of the Administration Group i...

Set Print Preview to always show color
It was easy enough to get Publisher 2003 to perform a print preview in black and white using Tools, Commercial Printing Tools. I want to set it back to print preview in color but it refuses to do so. I have jacked around with all of the radio buttons for Any Color, Single color, Process Colors, etc. but nothing seems to work. If anyone can help me out, please do so. -- Thanks Wes Newman How about the printer settings? Are they set to color? The Generic Color Postscript for Commercial Printing has a color choice in the preferences. Paper/Quality tab. Have you checked the printer pre...

About IVR #2
Respected Madam/SIR, I want to develop an IVR system. I have found two options for developing the same. One is the use of TAPI and another is the use of Visual C++ and MFC. Which is the best alternative? I want to develop such a system that it should have minimum installation problem. Difficult programming is not an important matter for me. Regards, Jitesh ...

Print Receivables Schedule Payments
How can I print the invoice (as in Transaction>>Sales>>TRansaction Entry) of an individual Schedule Payment in Receivables Management? I dont want to print the entire Schedule Invoice used, just a specific invoice (Tools>>Routines>>Sales>>Posted Schedule" Rico: Go to Inquiry>Sales>Transaction by Document or Transaction by Customer. You'll find the invoices in this inquiry window. Highlight the invoice you want print and click on the Document Number link to open the Receivables Transaction. You can print the invoice from there. Frank Hamelly...

COUNT IF x 2
Hello everyone, I'm using the following formula to count the number of occurences in a list : =COUNTIF('Full Output'!K:K,"*Outlook Edition*") I however need to check another argument in that 'Full Output'!C:C must = "Sales". I would therefore like to say COUNTIF('Full Output'!K:K,"*Outlook Edition*" AND 'Full Output'!C:C, "Sales")) but can't seem to check for both. Thanks very much for your help, James Hi James COUNTIF will only work for one criteria. Use SUMPRODUCT instead: =SUMPRODUCT(('Full Output...

Not Print Zero values
Howdy, I need to do one of two things: 1) My zero values are hidden but they span down 300 cloumns. Is there away to hide these from printing? 2) The zero values above are a simple currency total between tw fields. I have filled the incrementing formulas down about 300 rows. I there a way to fill in the next incrementing formula [(b2)*(d2)] whe the calulation is made? I want to keep from having 300 growin formulas, I'd rather try to have them incrimentaly auto fill so m print outs wont have 20 extra blank pages. many thanks -- RubberSou ----------------------------------------------...

Print areas #2
Is there any way of getting excel to determine print areas depending on cell content? I have a spreadsheet whose print area needs to change for different data entered and I want to be able to automatically set a print area so the user doesn't need to fiddle with the print area manually. Thanks in advance, Dave ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you do not create a print_area then Excel will print the entire active range. If that's not good e...

deleted folder #2
I accidentally deleted a saved folder in outlook express, can I get it back, I had saved personal messages. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;new...

Task status problem #2
Hello, I will explain my problem step by step: 1- I create a task and assign it to somebody. 2- He receives the task and accepts it. 3- He completes the task 4- I receive an e-mail saying that the task I assigned is complete 5- Despite the email I receive, the task starus does not change when I check the Tasks folder? I would really appreciate it if anyone can help, because all the tasks in the office are messed up at the moment. We cant keep track of anything. How long do you wait? It can take about 2 minutes. Does the task update arrive as plain text or RTF format? If it's...

Corporate Name Change #2
How does one change the name of a stock (and symbol) when a company (such as AOL) decides to do so ...

Converting money file #2
I have installed GnuCash. Can I use Microsoft Money data with it? Ask GnuCash? -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For unofficial FAQs see http://money.mvps.org/ or http://umpmfaq.info/ I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "abc" <abc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B649AC52-FEDE-4B71-8E69-23299B71BB89@microsoft.com... >I have installed GnuCash. Can I use Microsoft Money data with it? GnuCash imports QIF. Money exports QIF. Assuming GnuCash does sane things with the iimports, that'd be better than nothi...