Changing Fonts

Using Publisher 2003 with Office SP2.
I have installed 3 new fonts (.ttf files) through Control Panel - Fonts -
Install New Font and they now appear in the list in Control Panel - Fonts. I
want to use these fonts in a publisher document. How do I get the new fonts
to appear in my list of fonts in publisher? Publisher has been reopened since
installing the new fonts and I have also restarted.
Any help would be great! Thank you!
0
REW (5)

REW wrote:
> Using Publisher 2003 with Office SP2.
> I have installed 3 new fonts (.ttf files) through Control Panel -
> Fonts - Install New Font and they now appear in the list in Control
> Panel - Fonts. I want to use these fonts in a publisher document. How
> do I get the new fonts to appear in my list of fonts in publisher?
> Publisher has been reopened since installing the new fonts and I have
> also restarted.
> Any help would be great! Thank you!
============================
Any font you install in your fonts folder
should be available in Publisher.

--

      John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
     I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)
1/17/2007 6:52:47 AM
Hi John,

Thanks for answering. I guess I'll try installing the fonts again and see if
they show up in Publisher this time. Thank you.

"John Inzer" wrote:

> REW wrote:
> > Using Publisher 2003 with Office SP2.
> > I have installed 3 new fonts (.ttf files) through Control Panel -
> > Fonts - Install New Font and they now appear in the list in Control
> > Panel - Fonts. I want to use these fonts in a publisher document. How
> > do I get the new fonts to appear in my list of fonts in publisher?
> > Publisher has been reopened since installing the new fonts and I have
> > also restarted.
> > Any help would be great! Thank you!
> ============================
> Any font you install in your fonts folder
> should be available in Publisher.
>
> --
>
>       John Inzer
> MS Picture It! MVP
>
>       Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
>             Notice
> This is not tech support
>      I am a volunteer
>
>  Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

0
REW (5)
1/17/2007 7:20:01 AM
REW wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> Thanks for answering. I guess I'll try
> installing the fonts again and see if
> they show up in Publisher this time.
> Thank you.
===========================
Just dropping them in your fonts folder
should be all it takes.

--

      John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP

      Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

            Notice
This is not tech support
     I am a volunteer

 Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

0
oobie (2069)

Checking Data Change on Close
I want a data editing form to check for any changes when an exit button is clicked. So here is the following code that I have done. (I always get Run Time Error 13. Type Mismatch) Any help would be greatly appreciated! Private Sub Form_Close() If Me.DataChange Then Dim strMsg As String Dim Cancel As Integer strMsg = "Data has changed." strMsg = strMsg & " Do you wish to save the changes?" strMsg = strMsg & " Click Yes to Save or No to Discard changes." If MsgBox(strMsg, vbQuestion + vbYesNo, &...

Location of fonts?
Office OL 2003 SP2 I use a particular font for composition of my emails. But that font does not appear to be available in Word (Office Word 2003 SP2). (And the font doesn't show up in the Windows/Fonts folder.) Are the OL fonts located somewhere different? Can I get the OL font over to Word? Thanks. Ken Isaacson SILENT COUNSEL, a Novel www.KenIsaacson.com In news:OXJoOnT7GHA.4572@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl, Ken <allstates[no_spam]air@yahoo.com> typed: > Office OL 2003 SP2 > > I use a particular font for composition of my emails. But that font > does not appear to b...

Changing Cutting & Pasting Default?
I do a lot of cutting from Photoshop and pasting into Excel. Is there a way to change the default so that when I cut and paste something, it will automatically draw a line on the edges, instead of having to do it manually every time? Thanks in advance for any help... Grativo ...

Hey Putzke: Menstrual Cramps Linked to Brain Changes! Just FYI
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/menstrual-cramps-linked-brain/story?id=11370042 Can you even read and understand the article? Just FYI. Oops. You don't have a brain. Never mind. Just FYI. On Aug 11, 7:42=A0pm, "Kevin John Panzke" <kevvpan...@hotmail.com> wrote: > "Agnasty Shagnasty" <Agna...@shagnasty.org> wrote in message > > news:4c62faa7@news.x-privat.org... > > > > > > > > > "Kevin John Panzke" <kevin.pan...@gmail.com> wrote in message > >news:76642de2-895f-...

Excel Bi-weekly time sheet change dates to Thursday- Wednesday?
I downloaded a Bi-weekly timesheet for Excel. The timesheet is perfect except for the date part. The time sheet comes with a Monday to Friday bi-weekly time set-up and I need to change it to a Thursday to Wednesday bi-weekly time set-up. At present I had to individually change the days starting with the Thursday and when I change the start date and ending dates the only days that automatically change are the first Thursday to Sunday settings (4 days). How do I set it up so that all days change when I put the start date and end date at the top of the sheet? Hi Starting with the cel...

Numbers automatically change to a symbol
I am creating a chart & when I type a cetain number into a cell once i move to the next cell Excel automatically changes it to #####. How do I stop this?? Bulldog Mama Hi Bulldog Mama, Try widening the relevant column(s). --- Regards, Norman "Bulldog Mama" <Bulldog Mama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36FB0F1E-6E0C-49BA-AB9D-763ECD7172D3@microsoft.com... >I am creating a chart & when I type a cetain number into a cell once i move > to the next cell Excel automatically changes it to #####. > > How do I stop this?? > > Bulldog...

How do I stop styles from changing when I save and reopen the file
I frequently use styles to format my documents. However, sometimes I have noticed that when I save a document, close it and then open it later, the style formats have changed. This most often seems to happen on Headers - for example when I save the file there will be outline numbering applied to Heading 1, Heading 2, etc. but when I open it next time the numbering is gone or the font on the numbering has changed. I've also had my paragraph spacing change - such as I changed a style to only have 4pt after a paragraph and when I reopen the document (or someone else opens it)...

Prevent format change caused by pasting. (office '97)
Every time I paste something that was from an website (even if only one word) the column extends as far right as it allows. I found out that I can change the format (under paste special) back to text to fix this. Is there a way to prevent excel for changing format? I want it to default as text format and not change format unless I change it myself. Also is there a way to keep the text at one font and one text size, so that if I paste something that had a different size or font it would change to the size and font that I have set for my document (I want to know how to do this in Word as well.)...

Changing account access to applications
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090505000902020706000303 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I recently added a password to my logon. That added a "Guest" account to my logon screen. I see that some applications that I installed over the years are available to the guest account. Can I remove access without having to reinstall the application? --------------090505000902020706000303 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC &q...

insert blank line when text changes
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to write a macro or something else... so while scrolling down a list everytime the text changes (in this case a name) a blank line would be inserted. Hi try the following macro. It tests column A and inserts a blank row if the values change Sub insert_rows() Dim lastrow As Long Dim row_index As Long lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.count, "A").End(xlUp).row For row_index = lastrow - 1 To 1 Step -1 If Cells(row_index, "A").Value <> Cells(row_index + 1, "A").Value Then Cells(row_index + 1, "A").Ent...

Row height changes when copying and pasting
I have several rows which are relatively large but which have a small font in the cells. When I copy and paste to another area or another worksheet, the row height decreases to fit the small font. How can I keep the row height the same when copying and pasting? I've tried several options in paste special but nothing works. I'm using Excel 97 at home and 2000 at work and they both do the same. Thanks in advance, -- BT You might just want to learn how to use the Format Painter. http://www.officearticles.com/misc/format_painter_in_microsoft_office.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy w...

Macro to change X-axis scale has errors
I've read and studied code from a number of posts on this subject but my "newbie" macro code has errors. I have the minimumscale value and maximumscale value (entered by the user) stored in Sheet1 at $E$2 and $F$2. My chart is in Sheet2. This is my complete macro: Sub ChangeXAxisScale() ' ' ChangeXAxisScale Macro ' With Worksheets("Sheet2") With ActiveChart.Axes(1, 1) .MinimumScale = Range("$E$2").Value .MaximumScale = Range("$F$2").Value End With End With End Sub I know I am missing s...

How can i change cell colour depending on month of date in cell?
I have a column with a range of dates corresponding to when an item was tested and would like to automatically change the colour depending o which month it was tested. Jan-Mar = red, Apr-Jun= green, Jul-Sep blue and Oct-Dec= yellow. No date = no colour. Anyone have an suggestions? Do I need to run a macro or is there a simpler way? Thanks And -- andy7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- andy75's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3017 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49860 ...

Public Folder Changing default
I have a Public folder server that is being replaced. I am replicating the content to a new server but users are sometimes connecting to the new server which has the hierarchy but not all the content. Is there a way to keep user from logging onto this new PF server until all the replication is done? -- RS MCSE, MCP +I MCP what is the default public folder configured to be for the users on this store? you might want/need to change that... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Rschraeger" <Rschraeger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF834694-B5B7-4D15-89BC-CB29810A373...

ACC2000: changing report .Filter does not work
I'm still working on issues in earlier threads. When I use code to change my report's .Filter and set .FilterOn to true, I get no records. When I manually go to the report design, change the .Filter and ..FilterOn, I also get no records. Here's the code I use to change .Filter via code: sWhere = "[cus_no] = '" & sCustnum & "'" DoCmd.OpenReport sReportname, acViewDesign ' Must come before "set rpt" Set rpt = Reports(sReportname) rpt.Filter = sWhere rpt.FilterOn = True DoCmd.Close , , acSaveYes DoEvents ' Allow Access to sa...

Change Organization name and use exisiting CRM DB
I did a search on this could not find it here. We need to change the organization name and be able to re-use the data which is already in the CRM Database. Is this going to work? what are the steps? I know probably the redeployment is one way. correct? any other way? The original CRM key and org-name was MSDN and the new one is "official" Microsoft issued license with the legal company name. Thanks for any suggestions. Regards Max Sounds like this is for v1.2. In that case, the Redeployment Tool is the only way to go. There are too many ties between the DB and AD in v1.2. -...

Suggestion: Integration Manager & focus change.
I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this suggestion. However there seems to be great Dynamics GP discussion going on with good ISV, MSFT and customer participation. Dear MSFT, Pretty please, with sugar on top, it would be awesome if the Integration Manager did not grab windows focus when doing integrations. Specifically, SOP integration it can take upwards of 10 minutes every day for my environment. Any warning thrown during integration it changes the focus (but does not bring the window to the front) to the IM. As our SOP integration truncates item descriptions to 100 charac...

Cell font color #2
I need a formula that will change the color of a font in a cell if a particular value is inserted, cannot use conditional formatting as have 8 conditions. ie need cell to turn red if meets Ath, blue if Bel, Yellow if Boo, green if Mait, etc this is for team formatting and sorting. Hi no chance to do this with a formula. You'll need VBA for this (usinag an event procedure). See: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "bbc1" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:03c401c49793$fea9bce0$a301280a...

Inserting saved data that automatically changes
Hello all. Can someone please help me? I need to know how I can insert data saved to the clipboard so that the inserted data will change if the original data changes? What are the steps that I can take to do this? Thank you in advance, Darin Darin, Copy the cells, as usual. Paste using Paste Special (right click or Edit menu). Choose Paste link. Earl Kiosterud Mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period com. --------------------------------------------- "Darin" <mrmaj@mail.com> wrote in message news:002d01c3767a$4b9acdf0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all. Can someone plea...

Tools - Options
I've started having a problem with my default font in datasheets. In all my dbs, the datasheet font was suddenly something different. I went into the Tools - Options - Datasheet tab and the Default Font field is empty and there are no fonts showing in the list. I have dozens of fonts available and this just started happening recently after years of working fine. I have Access 2002 running on Win XP. Any ideas? Thanks Maury, there was a problem with this in Access 2002. I thought MS had fixed it with one of the early service packs. Suggestions: 1. Go to http://support.microsoft.co...

Screen Font suddenly tiny after last update
After the last auto update a few weeks ago my Outlook 2007 started displaying the body text as small as dots when composing new or forwarded emails and comments in calendar items. In order to read them I must select and increase font size to at least 72, and then return it to 11 (unrecognisable) before I send. When these emails are received they appear normal size (unless I forget to set it back to 11 from 72 !!) Messages in my inbox appear normal. I thought I would wait for a quick fix as I was certain the problem was not mine alone, but so far nothing. I have just today gone i...

How do Bar chart where Bar colour changes with different data Valu
hi, I would like to develop a Bar chart, which changes its bar colour for different data values. e.g for a cell format and to change colour of a cell for different values we can use conditional format. Hi, Have a look an Jon's example of conditional charts. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ConditionalChart1.html Cheers Andy Zeeshan wrote: > hi, > I would like to develop a Bar chart, which changes its bar colour for > different data values. e.g for a cell format and to change colour of a cell > for different values we can use conditional format. -- Andy Pope, Micro...

change custom format number to text
i have a long colum of custom formated dates i need to change them into text in order to prosses them -the custom format is dd/mm/yyyy h:mm the cell reads 01/09/2005 9:30 the number that shows up is 38596.39583 when i try to convert the format to standard text. is there a function that will do this for me? Just add an apostrophy in front of the date. Be sure to do it in the formula bar. So if you see 9/16/2005 make it '9/16/2005 -- Gary''s Student "joey" wrote: > i have a long colum of custom formated dates i need to change them into text > in order to p...

Fonts from Publisher 2003 not in Publisher 2007?
I have a document I created in Publisher 2003. My supervisor has a newer version, Publisher 2007. When she pulls up the document to view it, it tells her the font isn't available, and substitutes something else. I am using Clarence, and it came with the software - I didn't add it or anything. So why doesn't it show in her system? Thanks in advance for your help. Clarence did not ship with any Microsoft product. http://www.microsoft.com/typography/fonts/default.aspx Fonts that are installed with 2007 Office suites and 2007 Office programs http://support.microsoft.com/defa...

Theme font, Outlook 2007, can't change for new messages received
In Outlook 2007 some, but not all, new incoming messages are presented in a font that's called helvetica, but appears more like ALGERIAN. We have set the font for; New mail messages, Replying or forwarding messages, and Composing and reading plain text messages, to Arial 11, but it has no affect on the messages that are displayed in (?) ALGERIAN or helvetica. In 'Theme or Stationary', '(No Theme)' is selected, but in the pane to the right the heading, bullet, text, etc. all look like ALGERIAN. Some of the messages are to groups, but no other recipients see the ...