Changing default page margins

Can't find instructions on how to change the default PAGE margins in
Publications. It seems changing default TEXT BOX margins is covered, but not
PAGE margins. I can see how to change page margins in the current
publication, but not how to change the default. Help?
0
ThereseW (1)

You cannot change the default. You can create a template, when the Getting
Started screen opens, click My Templates, click the created template. A couple
of extra clicks...

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"ThereseW" <ThereseW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can't find instructions on how to change the default PAGE margins in
> Publications. It seems changing default TEXT BOX margins is covered, but not
> PAGE margins. I can see how to change page margins in the current
> publication, but not how to change the default. Help?

0
mary.sauer (2018)
4/20/2009 9:02:01 PM
ThereseW wrote:
> Can't find instructions on how to change the default PAGE margins in
> Publications. It seems changing default TEXT BOX margins is covered, but not
> PAGE margins. I can see how to change page margins in the current
> publication, but not how to change the default. Help?

You can see if the Default Layout Guides add-in at
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins fits your needs.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://ed.mvps.org