change then set the default paper size in publisher

the default paper size used in publisher when beginning a blank publication
is letter. does anyone know how to change the default size to A4?

Hi uncledazza (uncledazza@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| the default paper size used in publisher when beginning a blank
|| publication is letter. does anyone know how to change the default
|| size to A4?

Yes, you need to change your printer driver default to A4. In Windows, go to
Start > Settings > Control Panel > Printers and then Right Click >
Properties on your printer. Once in the property menu, change your default
page size to A4.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)

Paragraph formating jumps to defaults.
Hi, We are using Office/Outlook 2007 We have an email signature script that is run when users login, it´s working ok except for two things; If the default paragraph settings in Word 2007 for a user matches those in the signature script, the signature will use the "Base defaults" of Word 2007, that is SpaceAfter = 10 and LineSpacing = "Multiple" with a value of 1,15. So if I change the script to use SpaceAfter=0 and the user has set his/her Word 2007 to use SpaceAfter=0, the result will be SpaceAfter=10. If the script is set to SpaceAfter=0 and the us...

fiscal year setting question
hi. i know that the fiscal year settings get more or less set in stone, so i had a quick question before i set it for my org. in the template field, what is that used for? if i select 'quarterly', does that mean i can only run reports on a quarter basis? what if i wanted to do monthly reports? ultimately, my question is what is the 'template' field used for? thanks! Hi Jeff, Fiscal year setting must be aligned to your company's accountig policy. Fiscal year setting primarily defines sales quotas. When you set quarterly periods, you can set quarterly quotas for mem...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Saving toolbar changes

Changing query execution sequence

Outlook set up
In MS Outlook 2002: When I send an email, it has my email address in the from field. People receiving it cant tell it is from me, and it gets deleted. How can I make MY NAME appear in that from field instead of my email address? On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:17:36 -0800, "etata" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >In MS Outlook 2002: When I send an email, it has my email >address in the from field. People receiving it cant tell >it is from me, and it gets deleted. How can I make MY >NAME appear in that from field instead of my email address? Just a...

set print area #2

Publisher can not save file

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Automatic changes in cells

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...

Pivot Table Defaults
In the pivot table field list, whenever I create a new pivot table and I am inserting fields into the value area, I generally get as default field setting the 'Count' value. Is there a way to format the spreadsheet to make Excel recognize the data as all numbers so it defaults to the "Sum" function as opposed to "text"? Hi The rule that the PT Wizard adopts is, If all the values in the field being added to the data area are Numeric, then it uses Sum. If any of the values are Text or BLANK, then it uses Count. It sounds as though you have defin...