change page setup from printing 1 business card to 2 rows of 5

the program wont let me make this simple change.  all i want to do is set up
the page so that it prints the card in two rows of 5 but there is no way to
change it.

Oh but there is, give this a try.

Here's I do it with Publisher 2000.

File
Page Setup
    Special Size
    Business Card from the drop down menu
OK

Create card.

Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high;

File
Print
    Page options button
        Print multiple copies per sheet
        Custom options button
            Margins = .5"
            Gap = 0"
            Side Margins = .75"
            Vertical gap = 0"

OK
OK
OK

And it's printing a sheet of ten cards.
Save the file and all the settings will be saved for the next batch of the
same cards.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"chucksantenna" <chucksantenna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> the program wont let me make this simple change.  all i want to do is set
up
> the page so that it prints the card in two rows of 5 but there is no way
> change it.

Hi chucksantenna (chucksantenna@discussions.microsoft.com),
in the newsgroups
you posted:

|| the program wont let me make this simple change.  all i want to do
|| is set up the page so that it prints the card in two rows of 5 but
|| there is no way to change it.

Also visit the tutorials section at www.publishermvps.com for the business
card setup tutorials.
--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.

0
bkvalheim (1291)

Autofit row height in merged cells
I am producing reports that include comments, some lengthy. I need several columns for most of the report, so I need to merge cells for the comments to appear right on the printed report. Is there a way to get the row height automatically auto fit? I know this works with unmerged cells set alignment to wrap text and row height to autofit, but once I merge cells it stops working. Any help? Also, is there a way make autofit work if the cell is a formula that points to text? My apologies to the group. After searching I see someone else asked this question 11 days ago and was pointed t...

Looking for XPathReader 1.1
Where is XPathReader 1.1 available for download? I have 1.0 and found the 2005 MS announcement for 1.1 but the link was for godotnet which no longer exists. Nothing shows up in a search at the MS download center or Google. Bill ...

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

New Disk storage

Sorting Data #5

matching contents #2

how do i change colour of scroll bar in worksheet
I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? Are the scrollbars white in other applications? In win98, I could change some display settings, but I couldn't change the scrollbar colors. But if the scrollbars aren't white in other applications, then this can't be the solution. Jayne wrote: > > I find it very difficult to see the scroll bar in my excel workshhet as they > are white, can they be changed to a colour and if so how ? -- Dave Peterson In word they are, but not on a...

Please ignore #2

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...