Change Page Orientation

Hi Folks,
I am trying to do a newsletter that has portrait page orientation on all
pages but one. I need to put the calendar in Landscape orientation. When I
change the orientation, ALL pages change. Is there not a way to have 2
different orientations in the same document?
Help!!
--
HeidiS

Group all the objects you have on the page you want landscaped, rotate 90
degrees. You might have to adjust objects.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"HeidiS" <heidisatwork@hotmail.com.(dontSpamme)> wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
> I am trying to do a newsletter that has portrait page orientation on all
> pages but one. I need to put the calendar in Landscape orientation. When I
> change the orientation, ALL pages change. Is there not a way to have 2
> different orientations in the same document?
> Help!!
> --
> HeidiS

0
mary.sauer (2018)
12/26/2008 10:50:05 PM
No, unfortunately not. You can design your page in a separate document,
select all, group, copy it, paste in into the newsletter and rotate it to
suit.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"HeidiS" <heidisatwork@hotmail.com.(dontSpamme)> wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
> I am trying to do a newsletter that has portrait page orientation on all
> pages but one. I need to put the calendar in Landscape orientation. When I
> change the orientation, ALL pages change. Is there not a way to have 2
> different orientations in the same document?
> Help!!
> --
> HeidiS

0
jl_paules (2768)

Change of recipient/sender display name
Hi All, Environment :- Windows 2003 x64 with exchange 2007 (All in one role) Outlook client :- 2003, 2007 We have created a list of mail contacts (which under GAL) in exchange 2007, these mail contacts are associates with external email address, each of contact has a naming standard for display name, for example, display name is HD Finance Manager, external email address is fin_manager@hdemea.com I want to configure outlook client to show the display name according to mail contacts whenever the email address is match to mail contacts list (GAL), for example, an email sent from the email a...

Change default font format in Excel
I have an existing workbook with cell text entries in regular black font. I want to make a number of additional entries in various cells in this workbook, and I want all my text entries to be a different font format (bold, red). Is there a way to do this automatically without highlighting each entry I make and manually changing the cell format? Thanks. Michael, Copy the code below, right-click on your sheet tab, select "View Code" and paste the code in the window that appears. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Cou...

Change links to hyperlinks in a workbook?
I have 5 Income Statement sheets in a workbook. The first sheet is an Income Statement summing four departments (listed by columns). Column B has Dept 1 data, column C has Dept 2 data, etc. ALL data on this sheet is linked (referenced) to the other four sheets which are the individual departments. I know I can set hyperlinks one at a time, but is there a way for me to have each of those links (every cell containing the data from the other four sheets) become hyperlinks? If I have to add another sheet that mirrors the summary sheet but has hyperlinks, that would be fine. I am just ...

changing the cell information #2
Hi I have files I tried to change the cell information to another cel that have to be the blank for a row that contains director name in cel A and for the movie titles I have to have director names instead of th title names.Please help me, the data in cell B sholuld have to be, A 1 D:B.Jane 2 T:Back to the future 3 T:Aliens 4 T:X-files 5 D:Adam Mathew 6 T:Core 7 T:Titanic B 1 (empty) 2 D:B.Jane 3 D:B.Jane 4 D:B.Jane 5 (empty) 6 D:Adam Mathew 7 D:Adam Mathew thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Change <value> in outlook
We Have Exchange 2003 sp2 and outlook 2003 sp2. I have renamed 2 AD accounts. Changed all display names, accounts name etc with the 2 accounts. When users open outlook and send to renamed account they see account name <oldaccountname> in the autocomplete list. I have cleared nk2 files in profile , but it still shows newaccount <oldaccountname> in drop down box. Is there a way to edit the <oldaccountnam> value of the renamed account? I tried the same thing with a freshly loaded PC. with the same result. Thanks You can delete the nickname files. -- Ed Crowley MVP - E...

Changing Interface OWA (exchange 2003)

How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented?
How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. Which version of Visio are you using? Randall Arnold "Sherry" <nowhere@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ut%23cPHX1DHA.3656@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How can I convert a timeline to be vertically oriented? Microsoft says it's > possible on a few web pages but I can't find instructions. > > Visio 2000 "Randall Arnold" <rgarnold@cathartis.com_> wrote in message news:#pEeMyY1DHA.1272@TK2MSFTNG...

Auto formatting features: How do I align page numbers in publicati
I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can someone help me? Cissy99 wrote: > I've got a problem with my publication. I can't align even page numbers to > the left without automatic moving the odd numbers to the left as well? Can > someone help me? You need to create a two-page master rather than a one-page master. What version of Publisher are you running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Change License / Company name
Hi, we tried CRM 1.2 with the MSDN license key. Now my company bought a 25 user Proffesional Suite license and I want to change the key on the production server. Is there an easy way to do this?? The only solution I see, is via the Data Migration Framework. Erik. How about the re-deploy tool? "Erik" <none> wrote in message news:u0SXdbXlEHA.3452@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > we tried CRM 1.2 with the MSDN license key. Now my company bought a 25 > user > Proffesional Suite license and I want to change the key on the production > server. Is there an easy wa...

Changing the Selection Fields in a Combo Box
Hi, I've created a Combo Box using the Controls Wizard. In creating the control, I specified that my unique value to be stored in the table is an ID. When the user views the selection options in the Combo Box, I'd like to have the ID field hidden and only see the text values, while still storing the ID in the appropriate column. This is probably a second question. Also, when the user views a form that has been populated, I'd like them to see the actual textual values on the form, as just the stored ID value. Is that possible to do with the one Combo Box or is that...

APAY Frequency changes mysteriously
Has anyone noticed that if, for example, you set up an APAY bill monthly, that all of a sudden the next pay date is many months later? It will be cruising along fine, sending bills monthly via MSN Billpay automatically and then one day I go to look at BILLS AND DEPOSITS and some of the autopay's that should be due next month say something crazy like it wont be paid until three months from now or even Jan of next year. I have to cancel the autopay and resubmit it with the proper information. This has happened to me several times in Money2003 on XP... p.s. I tried out the archive feature t...

Background changes conditionally
Hi all, I have a spreadsheet that shows the floor plan layout of my call centre. On each desk, the desk number and identity are displayed. I would like to colour the background for those pcs that are on the same subnet. I have a sheet called data - it contains Table Number, Desk Number, PC ID, IP Address. How could I get it to change the background colour if the pc is on subnet 162, and set a different colour for those on subnet 167 any ideas? -- PeterG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PeterG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.p...

OWA & "User must change password at next logon"
Current Environment: Running EX2K3(SP2), and using OWA as the ONLY option to get e-mail; using certificates (https:\\owa.domain.com\exchange) & forms based Authentication. Problem: I create a NEW user in AD; e-mail enable it, and select "User must change password at next logon". Now when the user tries to log in (VIA OWA) s/he is not prompted to change the password / it won't even log them in. It use to work with our old exchange 2000 environment, where it gave them the opportunity to change the password at sign on. Answer: ? There is one property in MetaBase: ...

hide header on first page
how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Hi not possible with a VBA macro which will first print the first page without a header, then apply the header and print all other pages. Try recording a macro while doing this manually -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "karin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:32DF8BC3-0672-4B0B-BCA6-F9B404DFFC30@microsoft.com... > how do i get excel to hide the header on the first page? Try this karin Sub Test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET....

Changing default Print copies
Hi, I have a workbook that has a worksheet with default printing copies of 3. Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up the print dialog. I have also looked through the VBA editor at the worksheet for any oddities and have found none. Does anyone know how to change this permanently? Thanks in advance. Pach >Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to > print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up > the print dialog. Look at the defaults for you...

stop automatically changing formula!
i have a countif function COUNTIF(Locking!I16:I40,"f") when i copy this and paste it to the next cell, the formula automatically change to COUNTIF(Locking!J16:J40,"f") How do I stop it from changing column I to J?!?!?! thanks. Caryn, =COUNTIF(Locking!$I$16:$I$40,"f") or =COUNTIF(Locking!$I16:$I40,"f") HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "caryn" <caryn.tan@gmail.com> wrote in message news:d7n4u3$hgi$1@avnika.corp.mot.com... > i have a countif function > COUNTIF(Locking!I16:I40,"f") > when i copy this and paste it to the nex...

HOW DO I COPY FORMULA WITHOUT CHANGING CELL REFERENCE
My cell c1 contains the formula b1-a1.when i copy this formula to cells d1 and e1 the cells d1 and e1 have the following formula : d1=c1-b1 e1=d1-c1 but i want the following d1 should be b2-a2 and e2 should be b3-a3 how do i do this? One way... In C1 enter & copy across: =INDEX($A:$A,COLUMN()-COLUMN($C$1)+1)-INDEX($B:$B,COLUMN()-COLUMN($C$1)+1) anantth wrote: > My cell c1 contains the formula b1-a1.when i copy this formula to cells d1 > and e1 the cells d1 and e1 have the following formula : > d1=c1-b1 > e1=d1-c1 > > but i want the following > d1 should be b2-...

Move pages from document to document?

unable to change password via OWA
Hi, I am having a problem with users changing passwords via OWA. When they click on the change password button, it comes up with change password screen and asked for domain name, user name , old password ,etc. The problem that I have is that when I submit it, it comes up with message saying "Either the password is too short or password uniqueness restrictions have not been met." But I didn't define any password policy on DC. What can I do ? Kindly please give me some idea. Thanks Losa If you are running windows and exchange 2003 then there are password requirements that...

prompting to save workbook every time (even when no changes made)
i have 3 workbooks all very similar and every single time i open any o them, even when not changing anything, i am prompted to save th thing. its so bad that i can literally open the workbook then click the clos button straight away and it STILL prompts me to save it because i seems to think something has changed. as far as i can see i dont have any macros or anything that will ru every time it starts and change something (i did have a = today in on cell which kept the date as today but taking this out made n difference -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Neowok! You prob...

find match then change cell value

Insert new row as cell contents change
Insert new row as cell contents change. After importing data I have a spread sheet with a column that contains a series of alpha numeric characters. At various random intervals in this column the contents change. EG rows 1 to 4 could contain ABC, then rows 5 to 15 could become 222. I am looking for a method to insert a blank row automatically between the rows were the contents change. Many Thanks Geo George If you are familiar with VBA the code below will do what you want. Preselect the column of data first Sub InsertRowAfterValueChange() Dim myCell As Range Dim sCurrVal As String ...

page numbering
I want to change the way the date appears in the footer and header. Currently the date is day/month/year. I want month/day/year. setting the date to a particular format is easy in a cell. How do I set the date format in the header and footer? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ jamessem, you could use a macro like this to do it Sub test() With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .LeftFooter = Format(Date, "mmmm dd, yyyy") End With End Sub ...