change existing publication

I created a postcard using a template. Can I convert it to a 6" x 9" without
re-doing the whole thing?

You can change the size but you will have to tweak it to fit.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Christopher" <Christopher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a postcard using a template. Can I convert it to a 6" x 9"
>without
> re-doing the whole thing?

0
jl_paules (2769)
10/30/2008 8:01:30 PM
If you have Publisher 2003, yes you can change the size and Publisher will
adjust the template design. Any objects you added will have to be adjusted
manually.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Christopher" <Christopher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I created a postcard using a template. Can I convert it to a 6" x 9" without
> re-doing the whole thing?

0
mary.sauer (2018)

changing report headings names
I would like to give the user the option of changing the report heading names, I can do this with the Docmd.openreport, stdocname, acviewdesign,,,achidden and then grab the current heading and display that heading and allow the user to change it. I then do a docmd.close acreport, stdocname, acSaveYes, this works just fine when I test but when I compile the program into a mde it doesn't like the it. Is there another way of doing this? Thanks for any help. Tom you can write the current heading names to a table, making sure the table holds only one record. add the table to the quer...

Change of public IP for fighting spam
Hi, If I ask my dns registor to change my ip to another public ip. Is this going to help us fight spam? Is there's a risk of not getting email? Example old: www.company.com = 60.1.1.1 Examble new: www.company.com = 60.1.1.5 By the way, I noticed that most big companies cannot be ping anymore. Is this advisable too? Thanks, Ricky On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:06:02 -0700, RickyVene <RickyVene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >If I ask my dns registor to change my ip to another public ip. Is this >going to help us fight spam? Is there's a ris...

How do I change a flyer (word document) into a picture?
I created a flyer and I want to change it into a picture so I can upload it as a picture on facebook. How do I change the 2007 word document into a picture? This newsgroup is for Microsoft Project, a planning and scheduling application. Questions about Microsoft Word, should be published to the Word newsgroup. To address your question, try using File/Save As... and select type PDF. If the document must be an image format (such as BMP, JPG, GIG, etc) you will probably need some screen capture software such as Snag-It or the clipping tool available with Windows Vista and later. ...

Hyperlink Changed
The local power company had a problem last week. The power nearly went off and came back rapidly several times. I have a spreadsheet with a lot of hyperlinks to other files. After the power fluctuations the hyperlinks have the wrong path names to the files. The file names are all correct, but the path to them are all wrong. Is there a way to restore the proper path name in mass, or must I correct each and every one? The wrong path names are all the same. Does anyone know how this could have happened in the first place? ...

why cant i change font
i select all the text in a textbox and try to apply a font. nothing happens. that's the case with 4/5 fonts, only a few work. the same appears in both publisher 2003 and 2007. Are you creating a web page? Publisher will show 11 or so fonts when you are creating web pages. To use all the fonts, on the toolbar, Format, Font, uncheck Show only Web fonts. If above is not the issue, are you getting an error? -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "ayudameconpublisher" <ayudameconpublisher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BE1262A-A70B-4...

Change the Default Language Setting
Is it possible to set the language to 'English (Australia)' so it will be the default across all office applications? I keep having to change it manually in outlook at the moment. ...

Best way to change style of a table
I have a table I added via VBA like this: set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTable(...) I then add some cells to it by: oTable.Cell(...).Shape.TextFrame.TextRange.Text = "some text" However, I cannot get a handle on these cells to update the font, fill, etc. What is the best way to do this? On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:01:01 -0500, Clifton Ivey <clifton ivey <"africom.mil>"> wrote: > I have a table I added via VBA like this: > > set oTable = ActivePresentation.Slides("mySlide").Shapes.AddTa...

"change order form"
Does anyone have a change order template that I can review? ...

changing from outlook 2000 to outlook xp
i just bought a new computer and want to move all my outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my new computer which is running outlook xp. What's the best way to do this? thanks, Sammy http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sammy russo <sammy@aorafting.com> asked: | i just bought a new computer and want to move all my | outlook 2000 personal folders from my old computer--to my | new computer which is runnin...

Changing formula in multiple cells or range simultaneously
I am trying to change the value in multiple cells in a large worksheet simultaneuously. I want to identify the range and then adjust the formula in the entire range. Is there a way that I can highlight the range and then change to formula in each, simultaneously? For example, if I wanted to double the value in the entire range, how would I do this? Thanks, Michael You could put 2 in an empty cell. Copy it Edit|Paste special|click on Multiply under the operation section. Then clear out that 2. But it really depends on what kind of change you're making. If you wanted to ad...

Changing margins on different pages in document templates.
I was wondering how you change the margins for different pages in a template. Specifically, my firm is using a letterhead for the first page but blank pages after that so the header and footer margins on the first page ONLY must be larger than normal, while the following pages are fine with default settings for the margins. How do you do this and save it as a template? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm, especially the "More complex letterhead" section. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://wo...

Date Changes to 01/00/00 when i enter any date.
Using XL2003, I have a problem. When i enter a date in cell, such as 08/25/10, or use the shortcut Ctrl ;, XL displays 01/00/00 in the cell instead. I have formatted the cell as a date. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you so much. Tonso ...

How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active membe
How to change Marketing list member "All members" to "Active members" in CRM 4.0? Any help is appreciated. I have used the following code giving object required error code: /************************************************************** * Change the default view of the Marketing List Members (Account) **************************************************************/ if (crmForm.all.createdfromcode.DataValue == 1) { if (crmForm.FormType != 1 && crmForm.FormType != 5 && crmForm.FormType != 6) { /************************************************************** ...

How do I add the same text to numerous existing cells
How do I add the same text to numerous existing cells without having to repeatedly type the text? Ex. adding .gif to XXE1149J, XXE1130J... =A1&".gif" "Wanda_pb" <Wanda_pb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D20A2D9-3BFF-4BA2-A85D-7F5FD229A62A@microsoft.com... > How do I add the same text to numerous existing cells without having to > repeatedly type the text? Ex. adding .gif to XXE1149J, XXE1130J... Thank you, that was very helpful, but I guess I should have mentioned there were "/" also in the text. When I did your sugge...

word doc lost all changes

How do I change reply to or senders address
How do I change the Reply to: email address or the sender’s address? My infrastructure consists of: 1 – Windows 2003 AD box 1 – Exchange 2003 box Many – Outlook 2003 email clients. Is there a way to change the senders email address, example; An email note that’s generated by joe in the domain test.foo.com (joe@test.foo.com) can this address be changed in some setting in either Exchange or Outlook, so that the recipient of the note sees the senders address as joe@foo.com? The Outlook clients are configured for an Exchange connection. On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:03:46 -0800, HMR <HMR@discu...

rule
There is a nice rule at outlook express so that messages from certain poeple are in different colors. Why there is not such rule at Outlook 2003? There is and it's even better! See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremail.htm and http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/coloremailadvanced.htm -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "constantinos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B1EAC31-909A-4088-97EB-BD6A97A71EC0@microsoft.com.....

Change what populates subject line when send pdf report in email
When I choose to send my POP Purchase Order Blank Form to a mail recipient (pdf), information is populating the subject line and body of my e-mail by default. Specifically the name of the report is populating the subject line. Is there a way to change this? I would rather see the PO number populating that field. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggest...

How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file?
How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file? I want to combine all data into one file under word. Hi the easiest way would be copy and paste? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Excel to Word transfer" <Excel to Word transfer@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:78E2302D-3EC5-4B69-8DEF-524411297288@microsoft.com... > How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file? I want to > combine all data into one file under word. ...

How do I make my publication my background on the computer?
I made a collection of pictures in a collage form and wanted to use it as a background on computer, how do I save it in a picture form so the control panel will recognize it? Which version of Publisher are you using? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Punky" <Punky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:99C939A3-824B-45E9-8F05-421BDD7DFA83@microsoft.com... >I made a collection of pictures in a collage form and wanted to use it as a > background on computer, how do I save it in a p...

LDAP, AD and Public Folders
Currently we have all of our company wide contacts in a Public Folder. Can we access those contacts with LDAP without having to move them all to the AD as contacts? If the only way to access them through LDAP is if the are contacts in the AD, is there an easy way to move them all from the public folder to AD? If the contacts have to be in AD, how do I allow users to be able to add/edit/delete these contacts through Outlook? We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 200x. Thank you for your help "Shirley DeLong" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Currently we h...

Exchante 2000 deleted public folder
Using Exchange 2000 a client deleted a public folder called say AAA by mistake. It staff member. Therefore the folder had an email address of AAA@xxx.nsw.gov.au. We found an old PST and tried under exchange admin to recreate the folder. It kept saying email address already exists. Found under AD users/computers advanced the Exchange folder and found the object for this folder. How do we recreate the folder using the same email address. This email address is published on our website so we cannot change it. Urgent any hep accepted -- Kath On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:41:03 -0800, Kaddi...

Outlooks "Incoming mail (POP3)" keeps changing to "local"
Hi everyone, I have a question on Outlook 2000, every few days my account setting for the "Incoming mail (POP3)" change from the mail server I have specified to "local" and the mailServer then gets added to the "Account name" /meMailServerName Any ideas on why is it doing this, and can I stop it from doing this, cause each time it does, I have to manually change it back to original setting so I can get my mail. Shawn This is your antivirus software, most likely (or antispam software). Outlook doesn't do this. Check with the mfr. to see if they have an...

I can't see microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign
I want to post a question about my website, and have noticed requests that those questions go to microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign. I have verizon FIOS and use news.verizon.net. That group is not in the list. I just talked to techinal support and they said there is no way to request a newsgroup be put in the verizon newsgroup server. Can it be possible that no one using that group is using verizon newgroups?! I'm using Outlook Express 6. I click on news.verizon.net, then Reset List. If I type microsoft.public.pub I can see *this* group, but not publisher.webdesign. I would rat...

Email Archiving/Routing to Public Folders, based on domain names
Ok, here's what I'm going for: I'm beginning to use Sharepoint to manage my client's network configurations (documentation, knowledgebases, etc). I plan on having a unique Sharepoint site per client, and I'm well aware of how to link a public folder to the site. What I'd like to accomplish - to have all email sent and received to a specific client journaled/archived to a public folder, which is linked to that particular client's sharepoint site. Eg - joe@contoso.com emails me with his IT issue. I respond back, resolve Joe's problem, everything's ...