Change default font for text boxes in Publisher

Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft
Publisher fo all publications?
0
JennyN (3)

Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub
by Brian Kvalheim
http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft
> Publisher fo all publications?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/26/2006 7:50:58 AM
Mary, thanks for that, it worked a treat

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub
> by Brian Kvalheim
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>
> "JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft
> > Publisher fo all publications?

0
JennyN (3)
7/26/2006 8:13:02 AM
Glad to help, thanks for posting back, it is appreciated.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

> Mary, thanks for that, it worked a treat
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub
>> by Brian Kvalheim
>> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>>
>> "JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft
>> > Publisher fo all publications?

0
mary-sauer (6480)
7/26/2006 8:38:20 AM
I followed this link this afternoon and the directions were very helpful and
easy to follow.  Thanks... should have checked this out ages ago.

Thanks to all!

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub
> by Brian Kvalheim
> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>
> "JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any way to change the default font for text boxes in Microsoft
> > Publisher fo all publications?

0
Surelyknot (41)
11/11/2007 9:45:01 PM
Has anyone found out how to do this when using Publisher 2003 in Windows 7?
Windows 7 does not have the same target folder path.  I tried putting
necessary folders in the App directory, but they seem to be read only and
will not allow me to change that attribute.
--
Harry

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Glad to help, thanks for posting back, it is appreciated.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
>
> "JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Mary, thanks for that, it worked a treat
> >
> > "Mary Sauer" wrote:
> >
> >> Setting Text Defaults using Normal.pub
> >> by Brian Kvalheim
> >> http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/normal.pub
> >>
> >> --
> >> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> >> http://office.microsoft.com/
> >> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> >> http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx
> >>
> >> "JennyN" <JennyN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Harry (77)

Text formatting in cells
Is it possible to have several paragraphs within one cell - when you press enter you are taken to next cell so the normal text breaks can't be made. -- Anne McGuiness ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Anne McGuiness's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25175 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386683 Instead of pressing enter, press Alt + Enter Mangesh -- mangesh_yadav ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mangesh_yadav's Profile:...

Query from text box value
My idea is create a query. The field set as the job number field and the criteria i set is as "[Forms]![WIPCategory]![txtC_WIPCategoryID]" But it simply can't work... I want to display this result to be in combo box -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com EMILYTAN via AccessMonster.com wrote: > My idea is create a query. The field set as the job number field and the > criteria i set is as > "[Forms]![WIPCategory]![txtC_WIPCategoryID]" > But it simply can't work... > I want to display this result to be in combo box > -----BEGIN PG...

changing forms for outlook 2003
Hi, We have a system that has a custom form for Outlook 2003. However, some forms are using it, while some are not. How do I change those forms to use the new forms. I know in 2000 they had a file called changeforms.exe to do this. Is there any other way to do this with Office 2003?? Thanks, Jason ...

Bulk Processing, Bulk changes etc
I am looking for a way to bulk process large amounts of things at once, i see that there are inventory tasks with the wizard, but they are fairly basic - can i get extra ones somehow? For example, i want to refine my database and move a lot of items which have been incorrectly assigned to a supplier to the correct supplier. I can isolate these items as i know the first 5 digits of the EAN code denote this supplier, how can i then follow on to assign all these products to the correct supplier? Do i need to get up to speed with SQL?! Philip, For this case, it would be a SQL command. ...

abnormal font
i use excel2000 sp3. i have situation that the font size value seems to look like 40 although it appears as 12 in the function window. when i change from 12 to 11, it shows the correct size. although, when i preserved and closed and then re-opened, again the character looks like 40 which as a result the excel file looks like a mess. is this a bug? or what patches are available? A few years ago, a coworker had the same trouble. Our ITS department installed a new driver for his video card and all was well. Maybe.... hal9000 wrote: > > i use excel2000 sp3. > i have situation t...

Font for Win Office compatible with Mac Office?
I have some new fonts installed for Win Office 2007. Are they compatible with Mac Office 2004 if I copy them to my Mac? Are there any free download at Microsoft or elsewhere, which are for Mac Office? Thanks. In article <C215982A.57FB%charles@nospam.com>, Charles Leung <charles@nospam.com> wrote: > I have some new fonts installed for Win Office 2007. Are they compatible > with Mac Office 2004 if I copy them to my Mac? Are there any free download > at Microsoft or elsewhere, which are for Mac Office? Thanks. Hi Charles! The only types of fonts that you can use ...

Changing cell or text color depending on week number
Hi all I have an job that requires the contents of a cell to change color depending on how many weeks there are yet to run before the job is due. ie a visual 'heads up' of what is coming up. Contents or text would follow like this - If due this week, RED, if due next week, orange, if due in two weeks, yellow, if due in 3 weeks, green. As the project is based on week numbers, it would be best for the formula to based on that. Regards Roger If you have 3 conditions or less, you can use the Conditional Formatting option under the Format menu. You can specify the cell value for ...

sequential text and numbers problem
I am trying to save myself an incredible amount of time and could use some help. I am listing a series of cell and need a formula so that I dont have to type each the value. The sequence is as such (the "+" is strictly text and has no mathematical function: 0+73, 0+78, 0+83, 0+88, 0+93, 0+98, 1+03, 1+08, 1+13,... The numbers before and after the "+" change per document but the number after the "+" always increases by 5. Note that the number before the "+" increases by 1 once the numbers after the "+" exceed 100 (so that there...

Is it possible to change User-Agent for Outlook 2010?
Can this header be set or disabled programmatically or through registry? It is set to custom string even for traffic inside add-in's web browser control. "DamianD" <DamianD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A514043-18A9-42A5-828F-0283A1897FB3@microsoft.com... > Can this header be set or disabled programmatically or through registry? It > is set to custom string even for traffic inside add-in's web browser > control. I don't know of any way to alter that value. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Damien Did you read the a...

Combo Box Lookup 01-06-08
I have a combo box on a form that connects to table 'CompanyInfo' and updates other fields on the form. Code Sample **** Private Sub BillingCompany_AfterUpdate() Me!BillingAddress = Me![BillingCompany].Column(1) Me!BillingCityStateZip = Me![BillingCompany].Column(2) Me!BillingPhone = Me![BillingCompany].Column(3) Me!BillingContact = Me![BillingCompany].Column(4) End Sub END Code Sample ****** The update information is written to a table 'BillingCompany' What I would like to do is have the combo box look in the BillingCompany table first and if the record exists in Bi...

Form Controls
Is there any way to make the group box borders invisible? I see a setting to not print, but I dont want them visible on scree either. I am using Excel 2002 SP2 Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I don't think you can do this except via code. Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE hit ctrl-G to see the immediate window type this in and hit enter: activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false This hides all the groupboxes on the activesheet. "MaryM <" wrote: > > Is there any way to make the group box borders invisible? > I see a setting to n...

Publisher 97 Compatibility
My Publisher 97 works fine on my computer with XP Home, but on my computer with XP Media Center Edition, Publisher will not merge or create an address book and needs to shut down after printing anything. This is the blurb from Microsoft. If I had to guess, Publisher 97 is printer dependent. Could be a driver issue. Technical support for Media Center Because Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition was included with your hardware device or system, the hardware manufacturer provides technical support and assistance for this software. Your manufacturer may have customized the installation...

Adding Sent date to default new mail form
Is there any way to simply add the "Sent" time and date field to the default form being used for creating a mail message? My enduser print ouot the message before sending it from that form and she woudl like to see the sent date. Thanks ...

OCR-B font are not anymore printed, displayed ...!?
Hi, we have some reports here on our SQL2005 machine for invoice printing. We need there a field which are printed with the OCR-B font. that has worked till end of november last year... now it just prints the arial font instead of the ocr-b font!?!? all fonts exept the ms ones are printed and displayed, and yes i have the font installed on the reporting server to ;) I can view the report with the ie web browser, see the correct font > but prints arial :( on the reporting service winform client (C# Winform App), i just see arial as font :( anyone a tip for whats wrong? ...

Transfers In/Out Template change
I need to change the Transfer In / Out template so that it calculates the extended amounts and the total amount of the transfer on the printout. Thanks !! "Jose Lugo" wrote: > I need to change the Transfer In / Out template so that it calculates the > extended amounts and the total amount of the transfer on the printout. > Thanks !! > > > Hi Jose, I can get "the extended to date" cost to print,but not the extended issued. If you highlight the report you want to open and print and hit the enter button twice to open the report instead of ...

Secure the forms, reports and data from change
In the previous access programs I was able to disable users ability to change objects and data. I want to do the same in Access 2007, I only want users to add data, but not to change data that is already there and also not to let users go into the design of the forms. Is this still possible? Thanks you need to do these steps to achieve what you want: change you form "default View" to Single Form and change Data Entry from "NO" to "YES" all these changes are in in Form properties in tabs FORM and DATA in order user do not make "Desing View" option, ...

Outlook 2003 saves all drafts in "Deleted Items" -- Can it change
I'm running Outlook 2003 (with all the updates current, having just days ago started and moved in all my mail from Eudora) on WinXP. Saving a draft message while I am editing it and then exiting the editor moves the message to Deleted Items. Is there a way to ask Outlook 2003 to save draft messages in the Drafts folder? Thanks if anyone can help. ...

Comparing Two Worksheets for changes
Here is the problem: I have two people on a committee that work at two different companies. They each need to work on a list of attendees for a future technology conference. Some information will be changed for the various attendees and some new attendees will be added. With "Mary" and "Betty" each working on her list it becomes difficult to maintain an updated and current list with all the attendee information. If they were on the same network, they both could access the original file and all changes would be to the original. Howver, they are not on the same network...

How do I change the Read Only attribute on a file?
I am working out of a publisher file that had been saved to a CD. I was able to edit the file but it will not let me save because it was Read Only. Can I change the read only attribute on this file to allow me to edit and save? Hi Terry, You have to save the file from the CD onto your hard drive. If you right-click on the file and click on Properties, you can turn off the Read Only attribute. If the CD is a read-write CD, you may be able to go into Windows Explorer and right-click on the file that is on the CD and click on Properties to turn off the Read Only attribute. Most people ...

Publisher 2007 Error: Cannot Save index.htm
Hello, I am running Publisher 2007 in Vista. I am trying to post my web site, to my ISP, via FTP. When I am fully logged in via FTP and attempt to post I receive the following Publisher error: "Cannot Save index.htm. The folder is marked as read only". I can see that I have sufficient priviledges to the target folder and also confirmed that with my ISP. ISP has no explanation. Does anyone have a recommendation? I appreciate your time! Regards, jgd Try saving your web site locally - and then - use a FTP program to upload the files. There are many such programs available ...

Quick campaign- change to all quick campaigns
Does any one know how to set the following to default. In the quick campaign view, change 'my quick campaigns' to 'all quick campaigns' Cheers Sid ...

defaulting to form in access 2007
There was on option in Access 2003 that made it when I opened the database it automatically opened on a particular form. I cannot seem to find that option in 2007. Can you provide some assistance please? Office Button on the upper left. Access Options Button towards the bottom right. Current Database button in the left column. Display Form combo box near the top of the right side. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "tim.hambly" wrote: > There was on option in Access 2003 that made ...

Legend Key Box
Is it possible to resize a legend key box to blow up the size and make more visible ? Yes. Select it and it will show size handles which you can grab and use to stretch the box. -- David Biddulph "tara" <tara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3C3A07FF-F910-4E09-9489-ED11EFF87529@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to resize a legend key box to blow up the size and make > more > visible > ? The size of the legend key varies with the font size of the legend entries. There is no way to increase the legend key's size while keeping the legen...

Changing the width of the legend key
Subject pretty much says it all: Is there a way to change the width of a legend key (the little square symbol that typically appears to the left of the legend text)? This question is in reference to a column chart in Excel 2003. Many thanks. gerry <at> pairofdocs <dot> net The square seems to be governed by the largest font size of the associated legend text Format Legend Entry, as distinct from Format Legend Key. If you don't want one or more of the legends to appear with large text, you could add a dummy series, increase its legend text size, then make the text and the...

Seperate Numbers from Text
Hi I have 1200 lines of text and numbers in the form below Gross Sales 1200 1500 2400 1100 Garden 40 50 65 75 Plants 20 25 35 45 Each entry is in 1 cell , how can I examine each cell , find the end of text and move any subsequent numbers to the next cell right, ( I can then use text to columns to seperate the numbers) Regards GW Hi! I would use Text to Columns right away. I know this leaves some tidying up to do, because of the differen number of words preceding the numbers. I would add a helper column n...