change date range for yearly calendar

I am trying to make a one page yearly calendar that begins in July 2006 and
ends in June 2007.  I can not seem to change the dates to begin at any other
time than January.  Can someone tell me if I should be able to do this?
Thanks so much.
0
shelsar (2)

Change the date range before you select yearly.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"shelsar" <shelsar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to make a one page yearly calendar that begins in July 2006 and
> ends in June 2007.  I can not seem to change the dates to begin at any other
> time than January.  Can someone tell me if I should be able to do this?
> Thanks so much.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
5/17/2006 7:52:24 AM
I tried that but when I changed it to yearly, it began in January again.  Any
other suggestions?

"Mary Sauer" wrote:

> Change the date range before you select yearly.
>
> --
> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>
> "shelsar" <shelsar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to make a one page yearly calendar that begins in July 2006 and
> > ends in June 2007.  I can not seem to change the dates to begin at any other
> > time than January.  Can someone tell me if I should be able to do this?
> > Thanks so much.

0
shelsar (2)
5/17/2006 10:56:02 AM
Okay, I see what you mean. Only thing I can suggest is to delete those months
you don't want and adjust the rest.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

>I tried that but when I changed it to yearly, it began in January again.  Any
> other suggestions?
>
> "Mary Sauer" wrote:
>
>> Change the date range before you select yearly.
>>
>> --
>> Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
>> http://office.microsoft.com/
>> http://msauer.mvps.org/
>>
>> "shelsar" <shelsar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I am trying to make a one page yearly calendar that begins in July 2006 and
>> > ends in June 2007.  I can not seem to change the dates to begin at any
>> > other
>> > time than January.  Can someone tell me if I should be able to do this?
>> > Thanks so much.

0
mary-sauer (6480)

To export to outlook calendar
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C6655A.82BB1AC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit .. what is the procedure to prepare a list/range so the fields successfully export into the outlook calendar fields? ------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C6655A.82BB1AC0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" = xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" = xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-mic...

Convert Date YYYYMMDD
Hi All, I need to convert using a query the date format from MM/DD/YYYY to YYYYMMDD. How do I do this? Thanks Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200803/1 Format([YourDateField], "yyyymmdd") -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "mattc66 via AccessMonster.com" wrote: > Hi All, > > I need to convert using a query the date format from MM/DD/YYYY to YYYYMMDD. > > How do I do this? > > Thanks > Matt > > -- >...

Changing Front End Back End Connection Through VBA
Hi, In a form in the front-end the location of the backend is mentioned. (this is the result of a dlookup from a table that holds the locations of all backends; user chooses which backend to connect to) How can I define that when the user clicks a connect button, all the tables in the front end are connected to the back end which is chosen? Thnx for your help! hi Rishi, On 04.02.2010 12:12, Rishi wrote: > How can I define that when the user clicks a connect button, all the tables > in the front end are connected to the back end which is chosen? http://www.mvps.o...

Default Calendar Events
I have an Exchange 2003 server and would like to set default calendar events for all users. Is there a way to add these events to the server so that they show up on all calendars, even new users set up through the year ...

public calendar- users can only view items they added????
hi lovely people, i'm trying to get my head round creating a public calendar, a year planner for the business with our small 1 server domain. we just got sbs 2003 after many years of a decrepid nt4 thing, its quite a culture shock!!! anyways here is my question... i've created a public folder calendar. i did this through outlook 2003 in my administrator account. i added numerous events to this public calendar fine and dandy from the same account. now, i can add to and view this public calendar quite happily. my problem is, i can add this new public calendar to any other user ac...

Book1 changes itself?
I have used XL97 on Windows 2000 for a long time. Just lately, XL has changed its behaviour, and I can't work out why. There are 2 problems, but they didn't start at the same time. 1. If I open XL and then immediately close it again, without doing anything, it asks me do I want to save the changes to Book1? What changes to Book1? 2. Whenever I start XL, re-calculation is set to manual. This is true even if I finish the previous session by re-setting the previous spreadsheet to automatic re-calculation and saving it. I tried saving different versions of Book1.xlt and in the end I del...

changing default language
I have the French version of office x, but my French is not as good as my English. I have a difficult time reading some of the options such as file, edit, view, etc. I was hoping there was some way to change the language to English. I don't know if this would mean changing some setting or uninstalling and reinstalling. Please help me. Thanks. In article 37b5ebd9.0410201526.7b053dd@posting.google.com, Brian Blanchette at bblanchette@cox.net wrote on 10/20/04 16:26: > I have the French version of office x, but my French is not as good as > my English. I have a difficult time readi...

I want to change a "No" to a "Yes" i
I have a work sheet that if on page 2 the cell says No, then on page 1 it says Yes and if on page 2 the cell is Yes then on page 1 it is No? What formula do I use, and how do I cereat it without getting a circle error? You need to define, "the cell". Which / Worksheet / cell(s), specifically? You also need to define, "it". Which Worksheets / cell(s), specifically, do you mean by this? "Circuitman57" wrote: > I have a work sheet that if on page 2 the cell says No, then on page 1 it > says Yes and if on page 2 the cell is Yes then on pa...

How change dimensions of data label text box in pie chart?
In Excel 2003, I can't seem to re-shape the data labels text boxes in my pie chart. I can change the font and allignment of the text within the text box. But, if the text defaults onto two or three lines, I cannot stretch the text box out to get the text to stay on one line. Normally, you can pull on the the little handles on the text box. Is there a trick to this that I don't know about? This is a deficiency in Excel's charting capabilities. The text elements seem like regular text boxes, but you are unable to resize or reshape them. Even VBA can't do this. The workar...

COUNTIFS with a date for criteria...
I want to count all the entries in column N that occurred between a range of dates specified in the other criteria. The dates are obviously in column B. I use this currently- COUNTIFS(Data!N:N,"=Option",Data!B:B,">=1/1/2009",Data!B:B,"<=2/28/2009") However, I use this similar function in multiple cells, all counting different attributes. Rather than going into each cell and changing the search dates, I wanted a criteria to be a variable that can be entered into a different set of cells... like this. COUNTIFS(Data!N:N,"=Option",D...

Date chart formula question?!?1
Hi all, In a very old spread sheet i was using this formula =IF(OR(AND($D7<G$6,$E7>F$6),AND(F$6>=$D7,F$6<=$E7)),".","") and it worked for dates pre 2009. However, i now wish to use it for dates between 2010 - 2011. Each column represent a week and the rows will indicate and project or task. can anyone help? There is nothing it that formula that will make it work for pre-2009 and not for later years. Perhaps you need to look at your data values? If you have a problem, you could tell us what values are being fed into the formula when it works...

Filtering Excel 2003 Charts to a date range
I have multiple charts that we look for trends on over 1-2 year time frames. Is it possible to have a chart show all the data that has been entered and when looking at the chart have a date range data to format that range differently. What I am trying to do is we have weekly or montly meetings, in these meetings I would like to show all the additional data differently that has been added since our last meeting, while showing accumulative data in a different format. The easiest way to get different formats is to use different series. If you had one series, you could use autofiltering to...

CultureInfo changed on Callback threads?
Basic scenario -Winforms client calling an asp.net web service on Windows X Problem: When I perform an async web service call from a winform client, my Thread.CurrentCulture and Thread.CurrentUICulture are changed from the initiating thread's culture Some code Set all the Cultures to a different culture static void Main() Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("fi-FI") Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("fi-FI") Application.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("fi-FI") Application.Run(new SomeForm()) Make an Async web...

Invalid Argument Error when using 1/1/08 as a date
Hi all, Not sure if this is a known issue - can anyone else create a record that contains a date field with the value of 1/1/08 or 1/1/07, save it and then open it again without getting an "Invalid Argument" error. I am able to produce this error across different environments, different entities and different date fields. Would be interesting to hear more about this. Thanks Hi there, Just to let you know, I just created a task in CRM 4 and set the due date to 1/1/08 and it worked without any issues. This is a field displayed as a Date/Time box, on not just Date. I don...

Converting current date to Julian Date
Does anyone know a simple function for converting the current date to a julian date. So Jan 1 would be 1 and Dec 31 would be 365 (except in leap year, of course). -- Edward Fultz Sr. Software Engineer Pamet Systems Acton, Ma www.pametsystems.com Thats not really julian date. But if you want the day of year, use COleDateTime::GetDayOfYear(). If you are really looking for julian date which is the number of days since January 1, 4713 BC and today is 2453416.14309 here is a site with a formula to calucate it. http://scienceworld.wolfram.com/astronomy/JulianDate.html AliR. "Ed Fultz&...

Trouble with dates on a chart
I have 3 columns of data. Column A = dates, Column B = number corresponding to Column A, and Column C = other numbers correspondin to Column A. The dates in Column A have gaps. For example, they are September 1986 October 1987 November 1987 January 1990 When I attempt to create a bar chart with the dates as the X axis Excel fills in the missing dates in the X axis. This causes a proble because there are no data corresponding to the additional dates, so m chart is out of scale. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ri...

SheetActivate event not triggered by PF5 (goto) range on different sheets.
Hi, I just noticed that the SheetActivate event is not triggered by PF goto ranges on different sheets. The same happens if the sheet i changed by selecting a named range in the drop-down list of the "Nam Box". I'm using Excel 2000 on top of XP. Is this a known issue, any workarounds, etc? thanks, Scot -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Calendar #20
Hi, maximal 6 overlapping entries are shown in the calendar overview. Is there a possibility to change this? Cord As far as I know, no "Cord Eggers" <cord1@arcor.de> wrote in message news:430eb950$0$2107$9b4e6d93@newsread2.arcor-online.net... > Hi, > maximal 6 overlapping entries are shown in the calendar overview. Is there > a > possibility to change this? Only by changing your screen resolution. But that only goes so far as well. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to...

Word 2003: Possible to Use both Forms and Tracked Changes Protect
I've not been able to figure out a way to protect a document so that one section is protected for filling in forms only, and another section is protected in tracked changes mode. I want to create better contract templates for use by our sales teams (thus the forms protection - they can only fill in the gray fields and not alter other sections of the template), while allowing our clients to made modifications to the terms in the subsequent pages. I find Word protection features very limited. Hopefully it's better in 2007. Thank you. A document can only have one type ...

create a month column from date column
I have a column in which the date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy format. what i would like to have is another column that takes that information and gives me the month in word format and the year in number format. so for example: if e2= 05/07/2009 i would like to have f2= May 2009 is that possible? if so, How do I do that? your help will be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance In F2, enter: =E2 and format F2 as Custom > mmmm yyyy -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "jcontrer" wrote: > I have a column in which the date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy fo...

counting a range
hi i have the following formula that counts a range depending on the date SUMPRODUCT(--(TEXT($A$1:$A$350,"dd-mm")=TEXT(AA1,"dd-mm")),$E$1:$E$350) AA1 = 01-03-2004 dates 01-03 this returns a value for all the date range i need to refine this further to count between to date values ie one weeks values ie 01-03-04 to 07-03-04 08-03-04 to 15-03-04 thanks in advance kevin Hi try =SUMPRODUCT(($A$1:$A$350>=DATE(2004,3,1))*($A$1:$A$350<=DATE(2004,3,7)) ,$E$1:$E$350) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany kevin carter wrot...

How do I change the default directory for Publisher 2003?
My c: drive was short on space after I upgraded to Office 2003 so I moved the clip art to a separate drive. No linking problems with Word, XP, etc - just Publisher where I really USE clip art! How can I tell Publisher that my clip art - and ALL pictures - are on a different drive? On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:25:03 +0000, The Kat wrote (in article <93A63632-5792-4B19-A2F5-99EE5260C3FB@microsoft.com>): > My c: drive was short on space after I upgraded to Office 2003 so I moved the > clip art to a separate drive. No linking problems with Word, XP, etc - just > Publisher where ...

How to change 'Address List Name' Property from a MailEnabled Public Folder?
I want to change the 'Address List Name' Property of my MailEnabled Public Folder from 'Same as folder name' to 'Use this name', but i found no Property or Method. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2000/maintain/ex2kwsh.mspx With the attached Script i can modify SMTP Adress and Alias, but not the Address List Name Entry for the Addressbook. Who can help? ' ------------ Dim strURLOpen Dim strURLItem Dim objMailRecipient Dim objConnection Dim objRecord Dim objFolder Const adModeReadWrite = 3 Const adOpenIfExists = &H2000000 Const adCreateC...

Options for Accept Changes -- 2007
I'm a newbie in Word 2007 (just changed over from 2003 on Monday). So far, I'm not impressed. (Okay, I'm not favorably impressed.) On the review ribbon, the default option for the Accept check mark is "Accept and Move To Next." Is there any way to change that default to simply "Accept Change"? 99.9% of the time, I want to accept a change AND STAY RIGHT WHERE I AM. I don't want to jump several pages and then try to figure out where I was. While I'm at it, Shift-F5 doesn't seem to work to take me back to where I was. Is there another ...

Control Code to set a Date
My Combo Box [cbOwnerName] has a Row Source [qPayableTotalForPayment] which has 9 Columns in combo box the last Column being [My Date]MyDate: Format([MaxOfBillDate],"d-mmm-yy") I want to code my Button to Change the date in [tbStartDate] to the date im [cbOwnerName] once selected I click Button to give that date in [tbStartDate] Thanks for any help.........Bob Hi Bob, If I am understanding correctly this should solve your problem. "OnClick" event Sub Command1_Click() Dim x as string x = me.cbOwnerName.Column(8) me.tbStartDate = x End Sub HTH, Nick "Bob V&q...