Cd-rom template

Where can I download a square cornerbusiness card cd-rom template?  I am
burning and labeling my own audio-video business cards using a CD-Stomper
applicator.  However, my blank cd-roms are rectangular with SQUARE corners.
The CdStomper template has ROUND corners.  Thanks, Ray
0
Ray1 (115)

What is a "audio-video business card"?  Are you saying the discs are
rectangular?

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

Try www.neato.com

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can I download a square cornerbusiness card cd-rom template?  I am
> burning and labeling my own audio-video business cards using a CD-Stomper
> applicator.  However, my blank cd-roms are rectangular with SQUARE corners.
> The CdStomper template has ROUND corners.  Thanks, Ray

0
gsauer (5093)
12/23/2004 10:36:39 PM
Don, These have been around for awhile, clever marketing...
http://www.neato.com/neato_prodtest_search.asp?mscsid=P0C6F2H0RHGN9J8XFV81UUK0V5VC5725

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> What is a "audio-video business card"?  Are you saying the discs are
> rectangular?
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Where can I download a square cornerbusiness card cd-rom template?  I am
>> burning and labeling my own audio-video business cards using a CD-Stomper
>> applicator.  However, my blank cd-roms are rectangular with SQUARE
> corners.
>> The CdStomper template has ROUND corners.  Thanks, Ray

0
gsauer (5093)
12/23/2004 10:39:00 PM
Thanks Mary,

Clever idea. Being retired, I can't think of a use for them though.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Mary Sauer" <gsauer@mycolumbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> Don, These have been around for awhile, clever marketing...

http://www.neato.com/neato_prodtest_search.asp?mscsid=P0C6F2H0RHGN9J8XFV81UUK0V5VC5725

> --
> Mary Sauer MS MVP
> http://office.microsoft.com/
> http://msauer.mvps.org/
> "Don Schmidt" <RetiredEngineer@pnb.telco> wrote in message
> > What is a "audio-video business card"?  Are you saying the discs are
> > rectangular?
> >

> > --
> > Don
> > Vancouver, USA
> >

> > "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> Where can I download a square cornerbusiness card cd-rom template?  I
am
> >> burning and labeling my own audio-video business cards using a
CD-Stomper
> >> applicator.  However, my blank cd-roms are rectangular with SQUARE
> > corners.
> >> The CdStomper template has ROUND corners.  Thanks, Ray

ready made template...
I am looking for ready made template for things like work schedules and vacation planners. Actually they don't have to be downloadable I just want to view different styles for idea's on how to create one to fit my needs. Any links or tips would be great. Thanks to all who reply have a look here and do a search http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news fro...

How do I save a template for sharing?
I'm trying to save a template so that others can access it through a shared network but am having trouble trying to open the template on other's computer's. (It only opens as an xlt and not an xls) Do I have to save it in each individual computer's C drive or is there a better way? How are you/they opening the file? Are you browsing in Windows to open the template? If so, does it still open and an xlt if you open Excel and then use the Open dialog to open the file? -- tj "CynAdmin" wrote: > I'm trying to save a template so that others can access it ...

Office Online Templates
This may be a stupid question, if so I'm sorry for asking. Can I download and use the templates available for download on the Office online site? I used so many nice things when I used Office under windows, but I'm not sure if I will screw up my Office for Mac by trying to use these. Thanks. Hi Amy, the Office Online templates should work just fine on your Mac. Two caveats: Office for Mac handles templates slightly differently from Windows Office. You will need to save the downloaded templates in Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Templates and then open them from within the Proj...

Duuble signatures in Outlook 2003 templates
I have seen several messages where people have reported the same problem, but some replies refer to another message (which I can't locate) and others I simply can't understand! Please can I have a clear answer to what can be done about it to resolve this annoying trait? Much appreciated, Many thanks, GillW Well, we can't understand what "same problem" or "annoying trait" you're = referring to. Details, please. --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft...

Attachements in E-mail templates
I've noticed that there is a difference in the creation of e-mail templates when you create it for use with a workflow rule as opposed to "normal" use: Is it not possible to add file attachements to en e-mail template for use in a workflow rule? -- Appa Dev This feature (attachments in workflow driven templates) is not available in MSCRM v1.0 or v1.2. The best way to do this that I've seen customers use is to post the doc to a website and then embed a URL pointing to it in the email template. This has the added benefit on not filling up people's inboxes with big docu...

Changes to Addressing Templates
I've looked all over Technet but I think I need a class in "how to find things on Technet." Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction... Long story short, the Addressing template/generator in our test environment has been incorrectly set up so that the test accounts get the same email addresses as our production accounts. I need to change it so that new accounts created in the test forest get a different set of SMTP addresses. I used to know how to do this but I have forgotten! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! You're looking for "rec...

Cant find Analysis Services Templates
Not sure which newsgroup to post this in but... I have SQL Server 2008 Developer in stalled, and I installed all the tools including Analysis Services. So then I run the BI Studio, which really turns out to just be Visual Studio (I allready had VS 2008 installed). Then I create new project, Select the BI Templates - Analysis Services Project and I get the Error "Can't find the Template" Did some web searching and it appears the Templates are installed only with the VS 2005 version. I then do some research on the Beta2 VS 2010 and sounds like the templates are i...

create template in publisher for use in word???
I have created a document in publisher, but how do i save it as a template which can be openned and used in microsoft word 2000? I have to ask - why didn't you create it in Word if you wanted to use Word for the finished product? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jo" <Jo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C010FD99-674C-46D6-8386-343D52557F0A@microsoft.com... >I have created a document in publisher, but how do i save it as a template > which can be openned and used in microsoft word 2000? ...

Does anyone have a excell template to record engineering time and.
Does anyone have a excell template to record engineering time and project management on a weekly basis? ...

Invoice template #2
I am clueless when it comes to Excel. I need to know how to create an invoice. Please help. Thanks. Hi DP! You should be able to find an invoice template in your Microsoft\Office\Template\1033 directory if you used the default set up for installing Excel (at least that's where mine ended up with xl2000). It is called invoice.xlt, and will automatically create a new invoice for you, that is fairly user friendly. HTH >-----Original Message----- >I am clueless when it comes to Excel. I need to know how >to create an invoice. Please help. Thanks. >. > ...

"Save As" Outlook Template/Outlook 2003
I'm able to create a template (for out of office reply), according to the guidlines for creatiing a rule in Outlook 2003, but I can't save it. When I get to the point to "Save As" there is NO option to save as an "Outlook Template". It gives all the other "Word Doc..." options, etc. What to do?? Turn off Word as your editor before opening the item you want to save as a template. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com...

Template to track credit card expenses and expense reports combi
In search of a template to track corporte credit card expenses and the expense reports submitted for those expenses. Or a template to track and reconcile credit card expenses and expense reports. You could create your own. Incude in Row 1 as column headers: Transaction ID Transaction Reference Transaction Date Vendor Cleared Amount Balance You might also want a column for month for sorting and subtotaling purposes. If date is in column C, in D2 for month type =month(C2) and copy down. If you do use subtotals you won't need the Balance column. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin &...

I need the template wizard with data tracking in excel 2003,help!
Can anyone tell me how to get the template wizard with data tracking from excel 2002 into excel 2003... When I downloaded the file it installs but is no where to be found... I have searched for *.xla (template extention) and it does not appear anywhere... Please HELP... -- Thanks DT Hi The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you the xla file -- Regards Ron...

CD-R Plays on computer and in car-but not in CD player
I burned wav files- taken off a zoom H2-- the files play fine-- in fact the burned CD plays great - in the computer and in the Honda Cars CD players- but it does not play at all on the home CD players-- I need to be sure the CD I give out does play on smaller CD players.. any ideas? thank you ! What version of WMP and Windows? Perhaps WMP burned a data CD instead of an audio CD? Most standalone CD players can only play audio CDs. In WMP, click the little arrow right below the Burn button at the top, and make sure Audio CD is selected. Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm...

emails to CD
Hello, I would like to know how do I save all my emails into a CD-ROM disk, I use Outlook 2002. Thanks ahead. David "David" <dy168@cox.net> wrote in message news:IlyFc.8899$nc.3531@fed1read03... > Hello, > > I would like to know how do I save all my emails into a CD-ROM disk, I use > Outlook 2002. Thanks ahead. > > David > > Close Outlook. Find your pst file and burn that to CD. ...

Set curdir from where template was opened
I have an app where there is a templete that resides in a directory, under this directory is a data storage folder, the location of the template can change. Part of the code builds the require directory structure below the template location. Is there a way to set the curdir to where the workbook was opened from ie: where template sits? I am interupting the save process so I can set the name of the file depending on values within a worksheet, it needs to default to the "place where template is"\datastore\"Name I define".xls TIA W Code below FYI: Sub Workbook_Be...

Backing up Money File to CD
Hello. I have been trying to figure out how to backup my family financial file in Money to a CD-RW. I can't seem to find the way to select the CD drive. Money only offers backup to a floppy drive. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks for any help you can give. Burt http://www.umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=51 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www....

template location
What is the default location of the templates for Publisher XP? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from JG <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > What is the default location of the templates for > Publisher XP? On a normal non-workgroup install of Windows XP, it is: c:\Documents and Settings\<Your Username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates On a normal install of Windows 9x, it is c:\windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates There is no such thing as Publisher XP. The release of Publisher that was part of the Microsoft Of...

Can't delete macros from Word 2007 template
I'm creating a Word 2007 template based on a Word 2003 template that had macros in it. I no longer want the macros. There are no macros listed in the Macros dialog, and no Macro Project Items listed in the Organizer dialog. Still, whenever I double-click the .dotx file to start a document based on the template, I get a series of dialog boxes asking for document name, etc. I even tried saving to a .rtf and then resaving as .dotx. The macros are still there--where are they hiding? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, FinnLisa DOTX format does not support macros. Are yo...

Creating email templates
Hello, I created an email template and saved it as an .oft file. Now how do i use it. How can i open it in outlook. i can not find a place in outlook that will let me do that. Please help Lee Tools->Forms->Choose Form. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Lee <ldean@comcast.net> asked: | Hello, | | I created an email template and saved it as an .oft file. | Now how do i...

Can you download 3 minutes of a CD with one track (longer than 5 minutes)?
Good Evening, Morning, Afternoon, Question. Imagine you have a CD with one track, say of 40 minutes. Suppose you want to download in your PC only 3 minutes of it , e.g. when you want to send those 3 minutes by E-mail to a friend. Is possible to download those 3 minutes into your PC ? Thanking you in advance, U.Kuran +++++++++++++++++++++ Rip it to an MP3 with Windows Media Playaer and then cut 3 minutes of it with something like Mp3cut http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html or WavePad http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows - Internet Explo...

Free RMS reports, templates and product signage
RMS users: Our RMS Toolkit trial download now includes over 100 custom reports, templates, and label formats for POP signage. The Report/Template Bundle with SmartPOP is valued at $500 and is FREE to keep just for trying our RMS add-in suite. No purchase is necessary. RMS Toolkit overview brochure: http://www.digitalretailer.com/AddinPDFs/DRS-RMSToolkit-PDF.pdf RMS Toolkit 30-day trial download: http://www.digitalretailer.com/TKdemo-dl.htm If there are any other tools, reports, templates, and utilities you'd like added to the RMS Toolkit, please let us know. Resellers: Rebrandable broch...

Excel Chart Template Location
All, Does anyone know where are the user-defined Excel Chart templates located? I have created a worksheet with a lot of charts and many of them are using user-defined templates. Now I need to pass the worksheet on to another co-worker to work on it, since the tempates reside on my computer, I have to find them and copy them over to my co-worker. I searched under C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\ and also under my own Documents & Settings path, but nothing there. Any help will be very much appreciated. ...

How to register 8-CD "CRM Sales Advisor" Kit
Hello, I recently registered as an MBS Partner. After discussing the "CRM Sales Advisor" program, MBS sent me an 8-CD CRM Package that was said to be a five-license kit for demonstration purposes. I can't figure out how to register it to get a License Number. I've successfully registered my MS Partner Action Pack CRM Package, but that one came with a usable 25-digit Product Key. THIS SET has no Product Key. Disk One has a yellow sticker that says: "Volume Licensing Customer. To use this product you will need a Business Solutions Registration Key. In order to o...

calendar templates
I need to set up a calendar and have repeating items for possibly up to a two year period. I don't need a time associated with each item, but only dates. I've tried using Outlook, but the number of items I have to enter are too many, and all the items will not show and print. I've tried downloading templates for Excel. But there doesnt' seem to be a way to enter repating data. When I enter text into a cell and attempt to drag to copy, the date in each block also moves and copies over the date in the next block. Any suggestions on which program to use? We have vis...