Cannot open certain Files.

For some reson or another I cannot open one of our newletter issues. The
file will open if publisher runs its self in safe mode.....Im baffled?   any
ideas ?

Graham

Could be the printer driver. Have you changed printers or the driver? When you open
the file in safe mode, save as...something else, see if it will open then.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"JGM" <marxymarks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> For some reson or another I cannot open one of our newletter issues. The file will
> open if publisher runs its self in safe mode.....Im baffled?   any ideas ?
>
> Graham

0
gsauer (5093)
11/10/2004 4:20:03 PM
Mary you could be right....that makes sense and so as soon as a good a few
moments ill take a look at that and let you know ....
Thanks and Regards Graham