Can you use an update for MS office w/publisher if you don't curr.

0
Tronya (1)

I don't know if I've ever curred.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tronya" <Tronya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

---

jl_amerson (3088)
12/4/2004 4:15:52 AM
Now stay after school and write a 50 essay on the problem you have. The
Subject line just won't do, doo, due.... whatever.

don
Vancouver, usa

"Tronya" <Tronya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Retired (261)

wordwiz (948)
12/4/2004 5:28:00 AM
I read this and all of a sudden I'm hearing Gene Kelly singing "Do do do do,
do dod do do do do". I think it's from Singing in the Rain. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Don Schmidt" <Retired@Engineer.PNB> wrote in message
> Now stay after school and write a 50 essay on the problem you have. The
> Subject line just won't do, doo, due.... whatever.
>
> don
> Vancouver, usa
>

> "Tronya" <Tronya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

---

jl_amerson (3088)
12/4/2004 4:38:17 PM
That takes this ole soul back a few decades (four or five?). I saw the movie
when it first came out. Not like you youngsters who see the reruns on TV.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I read this and all of a sudden I'm hearing Gene Kelly singing "Do do do
do,
> do dod do do do do". I think it's from Singing in the Rain. :-)
>
> --
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "Don Schmidt" <Retired@Engineer.PNB> wrote in message
> > Now stay after school and write a 50 essay on the problem you have. The
> > Subject line just won't do, doo, due.... whatever.
> >
> > don
> > Vancouver, usa
> >

> > "Tronya" <Tronya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >>

> ---

Retired (261)
12/4/2004 5:22:48 PM
I don't know about the youngster part but I have only seen it on TV. I do
love that movie. Gene Kelly was terrific and I have always enjoyed watching
that man dance.  :-)

--

> That takes this ole soul back a few decades (four or five?). I saw the
> movie
> when it first came out. Not like you youngsters who see the reruns on TV.
>

> --
> Don
> Vancouver, USA
>

> "JoAnn Paules" <jl_amerson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I read this and all of a sudden I'm hearing Gene Kelly singing "Do do do
> do,
>> do dod do do do do". I think it's from Singing in the Rain. :-)
>>
>> --
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "Don Schmidt" <Retired@Engineer.PNB> wrote in message
>> > Now stay after school and write a 50 essay on the problem you have. The
>> > Subject line just won't do, doo, due.... whatever.
>> >
>> > don
>> > Vancouver, usa
>> >

>> > "Tronya" <Tronya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >>

>> ---

---

jl_amerson (3088)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

using the journal on outlook

How to import images from Publisher into Picture Manager?
I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office picture manager. How do I do this? Find the source of those images and save them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Heatherwithaheadache" <Heatherwithaheadache@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1B1DFC9-0639-49BA-8614-A5AC0DDB596D@microsoft.com... >I have images in Publisher that I need to import in to Microsoft office > picture manager. How do I do this? Right-click the picture, save as picture, or copy/paste to a folder. The Picture Manager will search for al...

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...