Can PUblisher 2003 send email using Office 2002?

I have Office 2002 and am trying to send a Publisher 2003 doc as an email.
The file menu/send email  doesn't have "send this page as email". It only
gives "send as attachment" option.
0
Embla5 (2)

Embla5 <Embla5@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I have Office 2002 and am trying to send a Publisher 2003 doc as an
> email. The file menu/send email  doesn't have "send this page as
> email". It only gives "send as attachment" option.

Publisher 2003 requires Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 to be the default
email client.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)
4/11/2005 6:37:34 AM

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> Embla5 <Embla5@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
> utter:
> > I have Office 2002 and am trying to send a Publisher 2003 doc as an
> > email. The file menu/send email  doesn't have "send this page as
> > email". It only gives "send as attachment" option.
>
> Publisher 2003 requires Outlook 2003 or Outlook Express 6 to be the default
> email client.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
>
> That is interesting, as the instructions call for Windows 2000 or Windows XP. I have Windows XP and cannot access sending the email version of a page. I will now uninstall my purchase and return it. I will re-install the 2002 version I have. Thanks for making this clear to me, as the specs on the software instructions did not.

0
Embla5 (2)
4/12/2005 3:06:03 PM
Embla5 <Embla5@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> That is interesting, as the instructions call for Windows 2000 or
> Windows XP. I have Windows XP and cannot access sending the email
> version of a page. I will now uninstall my purchase and return it. I
> will re-install the 2002 version I have. Thanks for making this
> clear to me, as the specs on the software instructions did not.

Outlook Express 6 comes free with Windows XP.
It just needs to be set as the default email client.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6342)

how do you merge the next record in publisher
I am trying to print off some invitations. There are two invitations per page. I will merge the addresses, but how do you get publisher to print the next record. I don't want the same name and address on each invitation. If you a viewing this in the print preview, it will look as though it will print all the same. A bug... The merge will work. Do a test run. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "maria" <maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1ACD47A-D410-48EE-B220-0964128BB561@mi...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Net send
Hello, I have designed a userform in excel that allow's a user to send messages via Windows "net send" facility. I would like to expand on this concept and allow users who have access to the tool to be able to communicate via the userform - a homemade messenger so to speak. I'm guessing this is extremely difficult, if not impossible to do but thought it was worth investigating, is it possible for excel to capture a "net send" message received on the PC it's loaded on, and then display it in a userform? If it's possible how would I do it? Thanks ...

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Using Relative path for XML data file?

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Emails #3

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails