Can publisher 2003 open files from publisher 2000

I had an e-mail sent to me with an attatchment of publisher 2000 and I have
just installed publisher 2003 and I can't open it.
0
melboy (1)

2003 will open 2000 documents. Disable "script blocking" if you have Norton and
Office Plug-ins in Norton options and try again.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"melboy" <melboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had an e-mail sent to me with an attatchment of publisher 2000 and I have
> just installed publisher 2003 and I can't open it.

0
gsauer (5093)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

owa cant open ppt attachments

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

cannot open hyper links in outlook