can only see one page of a multiple page publisher file

today can only see the first page of a file in publisher....checked the
attributes removed the read only....could not remove from overall i.e. my
documents...can pull up on another computer via network and see all....so
file appears to be okay...can also print all pages, but can only see and work
with page one...HELP.....AND A BIG THANKS TO WHOMEVER!!!!
0
Con (2)

What happens when you try to click on the other pages? Do you have the
status bar turned on? (View - Status bar)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"CON" <CON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> today can only see the first page of a file in publisher....checked the
> attributes removed the read only....could not remove from overall i.e. my
> documents...can pull up on another computer via network and see all....so
> file appears to be okay...can also print all pages, but can only see and
> work
> with page one...HELP.....AND A BIG THANKS TO WHOMEVER!!!!

0
jl_paules1 (1069)