Can I view an MS Publisher pub, in full screen view?

I want to preview an MS Publisher pub, as a full screen picture (like
PowerPoint's Slideshow, in contrast with slide edit view)?   Idon't have a
color printer so print preview shows a greyed out picture.  Should I install
a dummy printer and go print preview, or what?
0
August (5)

Print Preview won't show you a full screen image. You've already seen what
it looks like apparently. If you download a dummy driver, you could at least
see it in color.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"J.K. August" <J.K. August@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to preview an MS Publisher pub, as a full screen picture (like
> PowerPoint's Slideshow, in contrast with slide edit view)?   Idon't have a
> color printer so print preview shows a greyed out picture.  Should I
> install
> a dummy printer and go print preview, or what?

---

jl_amerson (3088)
10/15/2004 5:29:05 PM
I don't know which version of Publisher you have, but Publisher 2002 and
2003 have print preview. Older versions (2000 and older) do not have a print
preview.

--
Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP

confers no rights.
"J.K. August" <J.K. August@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to preview an MS Publisher pub, as a full screen picture (like
> PowerPoint's Slideshow, in contrast with slide edit view)?   Idon't have a
> color printer so print preview shows a greyed out picture.  Should I
> install
> a dummy printer and go print preview, or what?

0
bkvalheim (1291)