Can I use Publisher 2003 Files in FrontPage?

I built a simple resume web site off-line in Microsoft Publisher 2003.
It looks like many hosting sites are more ready to accept web sites
created with FrontPage. Can I buy FrontPage and then open my Publisher
2003 created web file in it? If not, do I really have to start all over
in FrontPage? Or are there some web hosting services where a simple
page created in Publisher 2003 can be put on the net?  I'm not a
computer professional but want to have an on-web resume for my
consulting business. Thanks for your suggestions.

0
scottdogs (1)

For your purposes, the Publisher files need not be changed. Web sites do not
need to be created by FrontPage. FrontPage may rquire more resources on a
server than html pages created by Publisher, specifically the FrontPage
Server Extensions.
Having said all of that, I suggest that you read "Prepare, publish, and
maintain your Publisher Web site"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011053521033.aspx
"scottdogs" <scottdogs@coolgoose.com> wrote in message
>I built a simple resume web site off-line in Microsoft Publisher 2003.
> It looks like many hosting sites are more ready to accept web sites
> created with FrontPage. Can I buy FrontPage and then open my Publisher
> 2003 created web file in it? If not, do I really have to start all over
> in FrontPage? Or are there some web hosting services where a simple
> page created in Publisher 2003 can be put on the net?  I'm not a
> computer professional but want to have an on-web resume for my
> consulting business. Thanks for your suggestions.

0
Chuck

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

Linking files 2 ways

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Maximum file sizes

File size #11

find action on log file

ungroup object in publisher
Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup If the text is still text and not an image, you should be able to edit it without ungrouping. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "docherty" <docherty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38CE759B-F3D4-4862-A00A-653ED3573C0B@microsoft.com... > Hi I did a project about two weeks ago I grouped the items and saved it ,now > I want to alter some text but if wont ungroup...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

using the journal on outlook