Can I set up a template for essay using the MLA format?

I'm very new to using word and publisher. Can I set up a template in one or
the other for MLA and APA formats for essays to reuse?
0
cwshjf (1)

I'd suggest Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"cwshjf" <cwshjf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm very new to using word and publisher. Can I set up a template in one
> or
> the other for MLA and APA formats for essays to reuse?

0
jl_paules (2768)
10/18/2007 2:15:19 PM
As JoAnn stated, Word is more suited for these formats.

http://apastyle.apa.org/
http://www.mla.org/
--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"cwshjf" <cwshjf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm very new to using word and publisher. Can I set up a template in one or
> the other for MLA and APA formats for essays to reuse?

0
mary-sauer (6480)

conditional formatting sort

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

using the journal on outlook

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

number format with leading 0

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

Formating text in cells
Hello, does anyone know how to force Excel to keep the hyphen or dash character (-) with the associated numbers when putting multiple dash-#s in a cell and turning "wrap" formating on? This is the same problem I have in Word; when I add dash-#s (ie; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz) Office apps interpret dashes ( - ) as a hypehen to a word and will keep the dash/hyphen on the line above until there are enough characters to force the dash/hyphen to the next line. In my work we use the format; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz to denote multiple versions of the same base part. Work instructions to operators...